* Try to be creative, an original game is better than something that's been done a thousand times.
* A proper description and rules (if applicable) are required. Threads which ar… ((more))
Off Topic Rules:
* Quality discussions are highly appreciated.
* Flaming and trolling are not part of a quality discussion and will be moderated.
* Stay on topic. Derailed threads can get moderat… ((more))
* Check other topics and use the search function to see if your problem has already been posted.
* If your problem or question is solved or answered, please mark your thread with [SOLV… ((more))
* List details in your suggestions. For example; if you suggest an upgrade, talk about what mechanics it would have.
* Check other topics and use the search function to see if yo… ((more))