It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I mainly just don't think the post is flag-worthy. Age doesn't really have much to do with it. Now, if the guy was spamming these threads, then yeah, it's flag-worthy, but a one-off post like this isn't flag-worthy. I didn't even think Gouchnox's post was particularly rude, I just didn't think the op was flag-worthy.okay so someone needs to get me up to date with the forums cause i have a couple questions:Zyz and Jarr thinks it's a just a kid, and they don't seem too happy about the flag (that you have now removed). You, on the other hand, think it's an unfunny troll that should leave the forum. It's a bit unclear for us right now, so we shouldn't jump to any conclusions right away.
- Is there any logic behind reactions now?
Because making a spicy comment with the intent of being funny is either agree worthy or abuse flag worthy, posting the latest animation of a very talented and hard working creator awards you a disagree, a off topic and a flag, and most people actually don't know what the word disagree means. I mean, i'm just asking to get me up to speed here. What do i have to do, say that this thread right here is the highest of quality post and totally not a troll? Do i have to stroke everyone's ego or do i have to be that one edgy teen that posts "hello" in activity and gets three awesomes? Like, it might come out as a surprise to you but i don't actually give a fuck about reactions. That being said, i know that they are the embodiment of what people think of your post, and clearly it has been shown that half of the people who click on this button don't have human thoughts. Wait, was that too offensive? Do i deserve a flag for being dumbfounded at someone in activity saying "hello" and getting three awesomes? do i go to jail now?
someone explain me i have no fucking clue
1. posting ccta runsI'd hardly call it flag worthy.
2. posting ccta runs in 2017 (while being a 2015 user)
3. taking a picture of your monitor instead of screencaping
4. taking a picture of your monitor at an angle with 40% of the image being not your screen
5. having a fidget cube
6. having a grey 1997-ish keyboard with a warning bellow your del/end keys, and some ugly-ass dels for night mode and whatnot
7. having 4 tabs open, one of which being a minecraft tnt rush and the other being a cookie clicker plugin on the fucking chromium store
do i need to continue or did you get the idea