A genie comes and gives you 3 wishes. He says there are only 2 rules for the wishes.
- You may not wish for more wishes
- You may not wish that these 2 rules don't apply
One day, and lawyer finds the genie, and these are his 3 wishes:
- I wish that the word "splork" be interchangeable with the word "wish"
- I wish that your initial injunction pertained only to the concept of wishing paired with the particular word "wish" as opposed to the concept itself, which you were merely signifying with that word
- And... I splork for infinite splorks...
There is a reason why all wish granting beings are now owned by attorneys. If you don't believe me, take a look at the patent system.
Note that I take no claim for this work, and is most likely the intellectual property of someone else.