Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What do you do while the game is running?

Comments

• HessenHessen Member Posts: 35
    I play minesweeper. It doesn't require much attention so I don't miss any golden cookies.
    :^)
  • LegendenLegenden Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I have CC open when my cmputer is on and do lots of other things all the time.
    I am the master of something!
    Fear me, or I will fear you!
  • BlueSwagBlueSwag Member Posts: 44
    I bake Snickerdoodles on weekdays
    and Stroopwafels on weekends
    "Do you click the cookie or does the cookie click you?"
  • cilibinariicilibinarii Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I frantically stalk /ccg/ and the cookieclicker subreddit.

Actually, I just do what I normally do and leave cookie clicker in a tiny window on the side to see when golden cookies pop up.
    throb
  • ISibboIISibboI Member Posts: 2
    I study the code to find out what variables I need to change to get the next achievment.
  • Hamuka_KongHamuka_Kong Member Posts: 13
    Play other games on the web (Mostly on Kongregate, thus my username), check forums, twiddle thumbs. That's all.
  • Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Member Posts: 4
    I donate blood, but not my blood.
    I don't mean to brag, but I get my toast out of the toaster with a fork.
  • ExoticNutsExoticNuts Member Posts: 7
    Play games, watch movies, edit stupid videos
  • ThisIsntSpartaThisIsntSparta Member Posts: 2
    Ignore my computer while it runs, sleep, watch tv, do something else on the computer go outside and run errands...I try to remember to look at it periodically.
  • SkambrentSkambrent Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I have a laptop, so I can't leave it running 24/7 (don't want it to overheat and burn out like my last one did). So, I typically have it open the entire time that I'm awake. Sometimes I play other games, but usually I'm working on classwork or writing - with one eye on the screen to click golden cookies :3
  • bryfurybryfury Member Posts: 135
    i play cookie clicker on my laptop, this way, i can be in class, with the laptop open, i pay attention and everything so i dont miss details, and when the golden cookie appears, blam i click it, and start clicking like an idiot for a while, then i go back to the class, it's funny, because sometimes, people look at me in a silly way...

one day, i was playing cookie clicker while on class, and i bought some cookies to eat, and this guy was next to me asking about the game and stuff, i offered a cookie to him, and before giving him the cookie, i started touvhing it many times, simulating the game, and him and everyone behind me laughed XD it was too funny :P

ok, back to class! ^^
    - Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come -

check my drawings and my map guide of the ''MLP RPG Elements of Harmony'' game here: bryfury.deviantart.com/
  • weikiat82weikiat82 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    Sleep, usually. Also, homework, other games, reddit, meals etc.
  • DogeDoge Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    Doge tumblr mostly
    Simple Doge who like cookie clicker
    "A nice doge to bake more cookies"
  • Cookie_ClickerCookie_Clicker Member Posts: 151 ✭✭
    I go to this forum
  • bram13bram13 Member Posts: 14
    whatever cookie_clicker said
  • SymboSymbo Member Posts: 4

I donate blood, but not my blood.

Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with butter

• trollmylovetrollmylove Member Posts: 16
    stuff. best way i can put it.
  • neanea Member Posts: 70
    Youtube, tumblr or anything else.
    so exciting right
  • TeemoTheTimelordTeemoTheTimelord Member Posts: 12
    i play LoL too
    I am Teemo. Fear me.
  • Discord_SparkleDiscord_Sparkle Member Posts: 36
    I skype and watch the GameFAQs character battle happen, also I guess now I go here
    “There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.”
  • BobBob Member Posts: 283 ✭✭
    I browse the forums. And I also work on my own website that I have. That's about it though.

Oh, I celebrated my birthday today as well. Got lots of cookies during that. (None in real life though. :( )
  • KittyKitty Member Posts: 180
    Everything, because I leave it running 24/7. But while I'm on the computer: Skype, YouTube, Twitch, Minecraft, other sites, other games, anything that doesn't overload my dying laptop.
    (^・ω・^ )ノimage
  • KixurKixur Member Posts: 13
    Roleplay, eat, sleep, bathe, watch videos, check Tumblr, talk to friends... pretty much everything. I don't really turn it off.
  • UkimoniUkimoni Member Posts: 93
    I do EVERYTHING! Watch Netflix, play on my 3DS, destroy the non-believers, cook a nice meal, post silly stuff on forums. You know, the usual.
    Adopt one today!
    Yay a baby dragon, now I just need a Time Wizard.
  • SellymeSellyme Member Posts: 157
    I read forums, mainly. Also go to work.
  • AuraAura Member Posts: 18
    Sleep, mostly.
  • PungrongoPungrongo Member Posts: 4
    I play Civ V in windowed mode. Something to concentrate on, while still letting me keep an eye out for golden cookies. Delicious golden cookies.
  • BronypowerrBronypowerr Member Posts: 192 ✭✭
    watch the cookies goo up
    Steam - Sean bean
    England, Sheffiled
  • AutoClickerAutoClicker Member Posts: 16
    I watch youtube videos while playing BF3 while watching for golden cookies.
    I love having 3 monitors. c:
    *Click*
    *Click**Click*
    *Click**Click**Click*
    *Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click**Click*
  • ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick Member Posts: 9
    Hessen said:

I play minesweeper. It doesn't require much attention so I don't miss any golden cookies.

Might I suggest www.mienfield.com? MMO Minesweeper!
    The mouse that clicks Cookies.