Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

In the event of a Localized Zombie Invasion.

LunaticByTheSeaLunaticByTheSea Posts: 26Member
edited May 2014 in Suggestions
Listen up guys, this may sound a little out there but in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse your computers and/or devices may be forced offline therefore ending/disrupting your current CC run.

The only way to protect yourselves is to use the Perfect Idler Cheat:

Game.Unlock("Perfect idling") -Just pop that into your Console.

This will insure that your legacy lives on after the inevitable. It allows the game to play while you're away. Once we have devastated the Zombie Hoard simply log back in and you wont have lost any Cookie Clicks, in fact we'll be rewarded with a whole big butt-load of fresh new Cookies!

Note: Also works for more mundane things like loss of power or parental objectives to shut down the equipment.

You are now protected.

The USA has a plan in place for Zombie Defense and now so do we.

Comments

• 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Posts: 9,633Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,818Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be doing Ghost's work here, but i think that's the wrong place to post something like this. General Discussion would be more appropriate.
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit. he knows about my plan. this isnt good.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • LunaticByTheSeaLunaticByTheSea Posts: 26Member

I might be doing Ghost's work here, but i think that's the wrong place to post something like this. General Discussion would be more appropriate.

Nope, this is the exact right spot to post this suggestion, but thanks for sweating the small stuff.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, this is the exact right spot to post this suggestion, but thanks for sweating the small stuff.
    how is this a suggestion?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

how is this a suggestion?
    I suggest you do it.

• basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    We don't actually KNOW if zombies eat brains for real. What if the Zombie invasion comes and they eat electricity? It actually makes more sense. They would consume electricity to run their brains/bodies since that is what they run on anyway. They might be coming after our computers and power plants instead of our brains and then where would be?

We don't actually KNOW if zombies eat brains for real. What if the Zombie invasion comes and they eat electricity? It actually makes more sense. They would consume electricity to run their brains/bodies since that is what they run on anyway. They might be coming after our computers and power plants instead of our brains and then where would be?

omg. thats even worst.
  • HartogHartog Posts: 123Member ✭✭

But how is this a suggestion?

Dupe! TFU_Satron already asked the same question.

Hartog said:

Dupe! TFU_Satron already asked the same question.

OMG, OMG, OMG! HE SAID MY NAME! IM ON THE INTERNET NOW! HI MOM!

It's in the Suggestion area, that should be a big tip-off. That, plus I suggest you implement the protection it provides makes it a suggestion with an endorsement. It really can't get more suggestive than that without being an out-and-out mandate, which I am not suggesting at all.

• Zonoro13Zonoro13 Posts: 2,462Member, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014

It's in the Suggestion area, that should be a big tip-off. That, plus I suggest you implement the protection it provides makes it a suggestion with an endorsement. It really can't get more suggestive than that without being an out-and-out mandate, which I am not suggesting at all.

This section is for suggesting changes to Cookie Clicker.
    "Yahoo, I got sigged!" ~Idler | RIP Alot. 2015-2015. Was ran over by his crush in a bus. It was so freaky because it really worked." ~Luri | "In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." ~Terry Pratchett | "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~Terry Pratchett"
    the robots will soon rule this world yeah. this shouldnt be in suggestions.
    edited May 2014
    Cookiewoodstock commented on your activity.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you
    know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in
    numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am
    trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
    You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with
    precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my
    fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the
    Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of
    spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare
    for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you
    call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can
    kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not
    only am I extensively trained in
    unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States
    Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off
    the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what
    unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon
    you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you
    didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all
    over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you
    trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
    You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with
    spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare
    Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off
    didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all

Is this the kind of community we have here? So much to be proud of.

are you saying that everyone here is rude just because some of us are?

Where did he say that?

in the activitys.

because your so nice.
    I'm not a troll but I'd kick your narrow mind right in the nuts If I ever got the chance. Now go and publicly apologize to me before I get mad.
  • ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭

Hey man, it's just a Navy Seals copypasta.
    people have stars in their names now apparently