Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Died a little inside today

The_Cookie_GodThe_Cookie_God Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I'm getting the omelete as the last egg....
I'm not beginning to feel like a cookie god. I've always felt like one, because I AM one.

Comments

• muppetdsmuppetds Posts: 101Member ✭✭
    Ouch. I got mine as the 2nd to last egg. And a day later I'm still waiting to get it -.-
    I used uncapped chains. This is what the frenzy/chain glitch does to you:
  • aknockoffproductionaknockoffproduction Posts: 60Member
    I got it last today too. But it only took about 3 hours to get all the eggs, so... I guess I'm ok with it.
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    I would have gotten Omelette as the last egg, but I decided reset because I didn't want to spend more time on this achievement.
    I just got it on this reset though! After that, I popped two wrinklers and got two eggs right after each other! Definitely worth it! :D
  • TalixZeroTalixZero Posts: 135Member ✭✭
    I got Omelette as my second egg, so that was pretty nice :P
    *clever or interesting signature here*
  • Zaspar99923Zaspar99923 Posts: 106Member ✭✭
    What does the omlete egg do?
    Wank ducks, you urethra. Oh yeah, and your mother is a completely retarded gash and your cat smells like snot. - Insult Generator 2014
  • TalixZeroTalixZero Posts: 135Member ✭✭
    It increases the chance of finding other eggs by 10% (?)

The percentage might be off
    *clever or interesting signature here*
  • svdm83svdm83 Posts: 43Member
    I got the wrinkler one last .. :( Almost as frustrating
  • The_Cookie_GodThe_Cookie_God Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭
    TalixZero said:

I wish omelete also increased the chance in future gameplay... Wait a minute... Then you could do so the chance is 100. N-nevermind.
    I'm not beginning to feel like a cookie god. I've always felt like one, because I AM one.
  • NosurrenderNosurrender Posts: 225Member
    I died a little too. I accidentaly bought the chocolate egg while having only a few Sx in bank. This is my longest run ever and I have 203 prism.
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    I got mine as the 19th. :/
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • essiwessiw Posts: 646Member, Flagger ✭✭✭

TalixZero said:

I wish omelete also increased the chance in future gameplay... Wait a minute... Then you could do so the chance is 100. N-nevermind.
    The achievement already does that (increased chance in future gameplay)

• Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    I don't get it. What is this about getting the omelet as whatever-number egg?
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Posts: 9,633Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just looked at it under the Cookie Master missing upgrades tabs and found out what it actually does. I understand now. XD
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
  • HartogHartog Posts: 123Member ✭✭
    Been stuck on 18 eggs for a few days now. Having the Omelette doesn't help me much at the moment.
  • HartogHartog Posts: 123Member ✭✭
    Finally got 'm, now it's Reindeer time.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last egg is the Golden Goose Egg, arguably the most useful one.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OldManStompyOldManStompy Posts: 25Member
    I got all the normal eggs before I got a single rare egg. And my first rare egg was "egg".
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

I got all the normal eggs before I got a single rare egg. And my first rare egg was "egg".

thats the best one.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • rebmcrrebmcr Posts: 278Member ✭✭

Luckyyy!
  • The_Cookie_GodThe_Cookie_God Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭

thats the best one.
    Yeah. Let's all take a moment to praise our lord and savior, ''egg''.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    all heil the quart gods! all heil the helix! all heil the "egg"!
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,846Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    "egg" finally got to play Kirby Triple Deluxe.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • PerfectionPerfection Posts: 2,745Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    with a reasonable amount of HC "egg" can actually turn a profit.
    Boots, Brogues, Cleats, Clogs, Flip-flops, Flippers, Galoshes, Getas, Loafers, Oxfords, Mukluks, Moccasins, Pumps, Sandals, Skates, Shoes, Slippers, Sneakers, Socks, Slingbacks, Stilettos, Rollerblades, Tennies, Waders, Wellingtons
  • I_HATE_MISDEERI_HATE_MISDEER Posts: 1,392Member ✭✭
    no.

one time i had eggsactly no buildings. i dint sell them. "egg" saved my life.

i must eggsucute you now!
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Last eggs for me are again wrinklerspawn and golden goose egg.
    I could have got one of those for my 18th egg, but no, it just gives me "egg". Useless egg that doesn't even give 1T CpS during an Elder Frenzy with 300k HC, 100 prisms and KM.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rebmcrrebmcr Posts: 278Member ✭✭

I could have got one of those for my 18th egg, but no, it just gives me "egg". Useless egg that doesn't even give 1T CpS during an Elder Frenzy with 300k HC, 100 prisms and KM.

Don't be such a bad.
  • MatryoshkaMatryoshka Posts: 1,045Member ✭✭
    rebmcr said:

Don't be such a bad.

ALL HAIL EGG

• MatryoshkaMatryoshka Posts: 1,045Member ✭✭
    i know that feel

i also got omelette as last