Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Easter Update

Comments

• iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    Abababa said:

Abababa said:

It would make more sense to just wait till next year for the Easter stuff and put the rest into the next upcoming update.

NO
    THIS GUY GETS IT
    Seriously, I'm afraid of Orteil saying "oh, what a great idea, Easter is not actual, let's delete half of the new things."

I'm not, he will put it in, believe me.
  • Iwant2BpopularIwant2Bpopular Posts: 2Member
    edited April 2014
    I feel like you people would enjoy this

• basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    dude............
    The rest of the Bronies r gonna explode.
    ~Puts on raincoats and duck down in the basket~
  • Iwant2BpopularIwant2Bpopular Posts: 2Member
    Muahahaha
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel like you people would enjoy this

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
    I am probably the only one who feels this way but I am happy about the delay as I have had no time this week to play.
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod

I am probably the only one who feels this way but I am happy about the delay as I have had no time this week to play.

I don't really care about this delay. Heck, Easter for me isn't even a holiday.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Posts: 1,868Member, Cool ✭✭✭

I have time to play tonight for at least 7 hours so it better be out.
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies
  • AlderiAlderi Posts: 1,205Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Shylight said:

Same here, doesn't really make a difference to me whether the update is on time or not. No, what I'm really waiting for is the prestige revamp.
    Cette simple signature sifflant sans cesse semble s'arrêter si soudainement!
    Alderi said:

Shylight said:

Same here, doesn't really make a difference to me whether the update is on time or not. No, what I'm really waiting for is the prestige revamp.
    Yah, people are waiting to reset until the update so they can get all the achievements right away. When really, even if you had just reset, you could probably get them just as fast. The buildings are gonna be before portals. Not that difficult to get 200. Unless @Orteil in his crazy ass mind makes the tri centennial achievement.....

~praying to the cookie gods he doesn't~
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

Alderi said:

Shylight said:

Yah, people are waiting to reset until the update so they can get all the achievements right away. When really, even if you had just reset, you could probably get them just as fast. The buildings are gonna be before portals. Not that difficult to get 200. Unless @Orteil in his crazy ass mind makes the tri centennial achievement.....

new achievement: 1337 of everything.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

Alderi said:

Shylight said:

Well, I reset my game yesterday anyway, I always reset at powers of 2 (I'm at 131'072 HC right now).
    I have only had time to do two resets since the last update anyway. No big for me. Gonna be in an out for at least another week too so ... meh.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,856Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE HAZ RAINDEER ALT
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    NOW I WILL BE ABLE TO HAZ WHICHEVER SEAZON IZ CLOSER
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • weezyweezy Posts: 101Member
    I think at this point it's time for Orteil to officially move back the update to a different time or get in Beta fairly soon. Coming upon 72 hours keeping people in the "It could happen in any second" mode which is an extremely long time to do so.
  • werothegreatwerothegreat Posts: 13Member

WE HAZ RAINDEER ALT
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY

Source?
  • AbababaAbababa Posts: 114Member ✭✭

WE HAZ RAINDEER ALT
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY
    YEY

Source?
    Imagination is a good source of knowledge.
  • QokoQoko Posts: 287Member ✭✭
    weezy said:

I think at this point it's time for Orteil to officially move back the update to a different time or get in Beta fairly soon. Coming upon 72 hours keeping people in the "It could happen in any second" mode which is an extremely long time to do so.

Quality over quantity... if the update's not ready it's not ready.
  • aknockoffproductionaknockoffproduction Posts: 60Member
    weezy said:

At this point, I'm not even going to expect it until the weekend. If it's sooner it will just be a happy surprise! :)
  • FlavumFlavum Posts: 37Member ✭✭
    I just have this feeling that we are being trolled for so long and THERE WAS NEVER GOING TO BE ANY EASTER UPDATE.

But seriously, I hope it will be on when I wake up tomorrow.
    Boobs aren't fat! They're filled with men's hopes and dreams!
  • HarsisHarsis Posts: 41Member ✭✭
    Flavum said:

But seriously, I hope it will be on when I wake up tomorrow.

i hope it will be when i blink next second
    How the fuck is it not out yet? He was so set on releasing it, set there was a couple little things to finish up. Maybe he just decided to wait and combine a couple updates, who knows. This is killing me, gonna reset later to get my mind off it.
    I buy stuff

How the fuck is it not out yet? He was so set on releasing it, set there was a couple little things to finish up. Maybe he just decided to wait and combine a couple updates, who knows. This is killing me, gonna reset later to get my mind off it.

its comming out the second you reset.

IKR. I'm resetting when I get home from work in 3.5 hours. what time will it be for Orteil then?
    I buy stuff

edited April 2014

You sly devil x)

IKR. I'm resetting when I get home from work in 3.5 hours. what time will it be for Orteil then?
    It will be midnight in France in 3.5 hours.
    Alderi said:

You sly devil x)

It will be midnight in France in 3.5 hours.
    good, so I'll pretty much know if it's out by the time I get home. I assume if it did, it would come out within a couple hours.
    I buy stuff

• BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭

Exactly!
    He said he was almost ready to release it on beta when he got sick and now it's the 22nd already, al,ost 23rd. o.O
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
    Chill man.