Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dashnet RPG (Dashnet's Greatest Forum Game of All Time)

14041424446

Comments

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Maniklas said:

    Not take it, if the guard will escort me. Take it if he won't.

    "First of all I need to know exactly who were involved except for Adeleie and the culprit."

    You take it easily and keep walking.
    “Nobody else as far as I’m aware of, oh wait, there was a prisoner, he was a friend of the victim and tried protecting him, not much more than that...”
    You go through some darker cells, you find the people here even weirder, there’s a half-stingray here, and a werewolf, too, they all look on the verge of madness.

    name:ThiefBoi (will choose a thief backstory.)
    favorite element:fire
    fav weapon:daggers.

    Sorry bud, but Fire is taken
    Try Fire23 or _Fire_ instead something similar if you want something firey, or another element instead.
    iceklaus said:

    I take a breather before finishing.

    eat the crackers to restore energy and... JEIX

    You rest, then eat a few snacks, there’s a lot in here, wow!
    You shout the letters JEIX, suddenly, the scroll evaporates, then, an ant is summoned!
    New spell: summon ant
    It’s very small, but it can get into tight spaces, don’t worry, you could upgrade the spell with another scroll or something
    (Seriously, from all random spins I have ever done, that was the most pathetic, 1 out of 100, 1)
    You get to your friend, the top seems beautiful, the scenery is nice... then you spot a group of glowing portals.

    “Hey daskypants, I was just about to start, great to see ya here, guess it’s your pick now”
    You see a red portal, a purple portal, a white portal, and a distorted orange portal
    Spheal said:

    Give the scared ones a glare, and I order them to stab the weak point in the armor. If possible, send men to panic the horses and cause confusion. I personally stab the one that has the best gear or a flag (their leader) I aim for the weak points in plate armor, and aim to hit arteries or organs. If nobody is killed, withdraw. If at least one person is killed and the horses are spooked, continue attacking

    Suddenly, you get over and try panicking the horses, some horses run, but some just kick your men, trying to stab, you barely find any weak points, but you drop two knights injured... that is... before they completely captured all of your men and started slaughtering them.
    They are fucking elite nexonian knights!

    The biggest guy approaches you in your pathetic cages where you are tied in heavy ropes and starts talking,
    “Which one of you rats is the leader of this shitass team?”
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,188Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    the ant-summoning hunter... well, it has a ring to it, a annoying and dull ring.

    I tell my friend I brought some meat, I wanted to be sure he was well fed before entering the orange portal.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,846Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Attempt to speak to the werewolf
  • texanrattlertexanrattler Posts: 438Member ✭✭
    grab the corn dog, my bag, and the swords and head out.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    @datspoopyboi ‘s post must have disappeared here somehow, too
    You can send me that, too
    iceklaus said:

    the ant-summoning hunter... well, it has a ring to it, a annoying and dull ring.

    I tell my friend I brought some meat, I wanted to be sure he was well fed before entering the orange portal.

    “Nah, I’m good... orange one you say? There’s a risk there, bud.. but, I’ll just go ahead to see if it’s safe.”
    He comes close, then pushes you in.


    Seconds later, you appear in a dark dimension, the ground is gray and the sky is a very dark shade that looks close enough to purple to NOT be black.

    You can see black dead trees, they glitch occasionally.
    Your friend which I forgot his name falls straight on your back, you fall down, luckily not getting any wound that calls for attention,
    “Yeah, that’s a good choice...” he says. “But I don’t see any damn dragons here m...”
    Suddenly, a dragon drops on the ground, he has two eyes, and a blinky eye above his left eye, he is dark gray and huge, and thin, too.
    The dragon approaches and opens its mouth, roaring loudly and showing its dent teeth, looking extremely asymmetrical.

    “Yeah, let’s get this fucktard! Think something up, quick!”
    He jumps on a tree.
    Maniklas said:

    Attempt to speak to the werewolf

    “Just a second please,” you tell the soldier, he nods and you go off to the werewolf
    “GRRHRHRHRRR GET ME OURT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEE” he shouts and bashes his body on the walls away from you.

    grab the corn dog, my bag, and the swords and head out.

    You take the stuff and jump into the water, you swim down, then straight up, you almost lose your breath, but then... you pop out of the water, looking at the sun, then slowly swim towards the beach.

    No tourists on the beach as usual, you know that if the government cleans and utilizes this beach, they could benefit from millions of gold coins every month from tourists, but hey, it’s better that way, nobody to find your hideout.

    You go to the top of the beach, into the street, what to do now?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • texanrattlertexanrattler Posts: 438Member ✭✭
    look around. is there anyone of interest?
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,188Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Who jumped in the tree, friend or dragon?

    If friend then

    Kick the tree to make it as shaky as possible (diversion) , take aim at the blinky eye.

    Else

    Kick the friend in the but and hide behind him, take aim at the blinky eye.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,846Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    "Excuse me mister, may I ask you a few questions?"
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    ok welp thats what i get for being cocky i guess. do I have any Warp spells right now?
    "That would be me. What do you want with us?"
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member

    look around. is there anyone of interest?

    You see a lot of people, there is a guy in a red shirt with a brown bag really close to you, lots of tourists to your right, a man with a brown hat and a coat to your left, a few beach houses up front... the area may be too crowded for a robbery, though. the street goes on left and right, you can go up front from behind the houses to reach some other place probably.
    iceklaus said:

    Who jumped in the tree, friend or dragon?

    If friend then

    Kick the tree to make it as shaky as possible (diversion) , take aim at the blinky eye.

    Else

    Kick the friend in the but and hide behind him, take aim at the blinky eye.

    You kick the tree several times, it breaks and falls down easily, you jump away and aim at the third eye, you fire, you’re gonna need to be very lucky if this hits...



    You fire an arrow, the dragon swipes it with its tail, then another arrow comes out of your bow and directly hits the eye, the eye disappears and the dragon stops glitching, then it looks towards you and roars very highly, it’s color becomes pitch black.

    “Great idea, I think now is the right time to fuck ourselves” Says your friend as he throws one of his large blades at the dragon, cracking up a part of its skin, the dragon hollers in pain, swiping with its tail towards your friend who I still don’t remember his name, he jumps quickly as the tail destroys the tree and throws it towards oblivion, the dragon once again smashes your friend with his hands as he is jumping towards the dragon, he flies and drops next to you, taking a piece of the earth as well.

    “Well, there’s another sword gone... go get me that sword while I change my pants.”
    Maniklas said:

    "Excuse me mister, may I ask you a few questions?"

    “Hmmrrrrmrmrrrrrr... wHaT?!” Says the wolf
    The soldier signals to you to be quick
    “We shouldn’t stay too long around these guys,” says the soldier
    Spheal said:

    ok welp thats what i get for being cocky i guess. do I have any Warp spells right now?
    "That would be me. What do you want with us?"

    “To crush your pathetic bones to smithereens of course!” He shouts
    The other knights laugh in high voices.
    (Say something here)

    “Now listen here, trash squirrel, we know you’re going to Nexonin, fucking dark soldiers, I’ll show you what we do to squirrels like you.” He says, then looks at a shorter soldier. “Boyd! Get me the recipe for Hawaiian Lemur Dish! And probably something for a good few rats, too!”
    He nods, the other men keep laughing, and you are dragged through the forest, your destination unknown.

    @datspoopyboi
    Now choose a backstory, if you don’t like them, you can spin for more

    ThiefBoi, a swordman that has no home, but walks around the kingdom, living off of killing monsters and fighting and such, would kill, would fight, would steal, whatever to do for some money to live on...

    ThiefBoi, some Padawan who lives on a planet far, far away...
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,188Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Roll to the friend's sword and throw.

    "here lakito, I'll try to distract him for you"

    Attach a piece of meat to an arrow and aim anywhere in the dragon, use the chewing time to aim at another eye.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • texanrattlertexanrattler Posts: 438Member ✭✭
    try to find a place not quite as crowded
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭

    Try to escape
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Okay, I'll head through the door, and take my chances.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,846Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    "How did you become a werewolf? And what got you into this cell?"

    EDIT: Grammar
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Posts: 45Member ✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Name: Old Man Jenkins
    element:Chaos
    Weapon:Big,Old,Laser Gun
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Let’s see if I didn’t grow too old for this.
    iceklaus said:

    Roll to the friend's sword and throw.

    "here lakito, I'll try to distract him for you"

    Attach a piece of meat to an arrow and aim anywhere in the dragon, use the chewing time to aim at another eye.

    You jump to try and get the sword, he slaps you but you manage to fetch the sword.

    (Extremely lucky move coming ahead, you should probably thank god for a 100/100 spin)
    You fire an arrow towards the dragon with meat, the arrow hits the hand, he eats the meat and it turns out poisoned, he drops to the ground, almost dead, as you take an aim at an eye, he rolls in pain and suffer, but refuses to beg for mercy and uses some of his leftover magic to conjure a black fireball, which is fired, hitting your chest and dropping you to your knees, finding difficulty to breath.

    Lakito runs and helps you up, then swipes with the sword, tossing his head left, and another tossing it right, then aims the sword towards the head... hesitant...

    try to find a place not quite as crowded

    Well, you were supposed to choose the way, but fine, I’ll go random.
    You take the path left, the street goes on until a few calm streets, a gentleman walks close with a cane and a top hat and an expensive looking suit, a golden pocketwatch hangs from his pocket, an expensive handkerchief from behind, and a golden monocle.

    Not many people are around besides a man and woman a few dozen meters away, don’t look too tough to stand for a thief though.
    Spheal said:


    Try to escape

    You’re in a cage, you can’t...

    Or maybe you can, you have a small metal cutter, you can try to stealthily cut the cells, but then you’d have to leave your men, and perhaps you couldn’t leave.
    You need ideas, or you could just wait.

    Okay, I'll head through the door, and take my chances.

    You walk out, phew, that was close...
    You find yourself in a big room, with more stairs taking upstairs and a door up front leading to an unknown destination, and another two doors left and right.

    Note: you have enough objects to end the heist
    Maniklas said:

    "How did you become a werewolf? And what got you into this cell?"

    EDIT: Grammar

    “You don’t have the right to know either, but let’s just say... I’ve been a bad boy, he he, why, master, he is not a good boy, I AM GOOD BOY! HNRRR...”
    He starts growling and comes close, the soldier shocks the wolf with the electric tip of the spear and closes the cell after taking you out.
    “This is not safe, let’s go on.” Says the soldier, as he continues to take you through the cells... you reach an extremely dark place with prisoners that don’t look too... alive, lying on the ground, leaning on their backs and looking down, strange abominations of creatures you can’t quite classify as.. something specific, some special prisoners here you see as you walk are a meditating one-eyed thin purple being, a man with bone armor and a close resemblance to someone you might have seen on TV, and a half-plant half-man that is looking down depressedly as the others, but into a strange object that looks like a statuette.

    “We’re almost there.” Says the soldier.

    Name: Old Man Jenkins
    element:Chaos
    Weapon:Big,Old,Laser Gun

    Sorry, no guns
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Posts: 45Member ✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Name:Old Man Jenkins
    Element:Chaos
    Weapon:Chaos Staff
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,188Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    "Lakito, just end the the damn thing for mercy, it has suffered enough"

    I meditate and focus on harnessing the fire magic from the dragon's attack into my mana.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,846Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    follow the soldier
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member

    Name:Old Man Jenkins
    Element:Chaos
    Weapon:Chaos Staff

    Alright, now choose one of those two backstories, if you dislike both, you can spin for more.

    Jenkins, an adventurer and mage, lives in a basic house in the woods of Stratfort, occasionally lives on adventuring around, looking for objects and making potions and magic objects and selling them, talented mage and dreams of exploring new lands and finding new objects

    Jenkins, a half-dark elf working as a warmage in the dark army, living in dark city.
    iceklaus said:

    "Lakito, just end the the damn thing for mercy, it has suffered enough"

    I meditate and focus on harnessing the fire magic from the dragon's attack into my mana.

    He slashes, cutting his head, it rolls to the floor as you absorb a little portion of the magic as the rest ascends with the spirit of the dragon
    +20 magic

    YOU AND LAKITO LEVEL UP
    +1 Atk
    +1 Def
    +1 Spd
    +1 Agi
    +5 Max HP

    “Well, this was fun.”
    Remarks lakito. “Let’s loot the dragon now.”

    Loot:
    120 gold coins (0.12 platinum)
    5 kg dragon skin
    400 kg dragon meat (0.4 tonne)
    1 dragon fang
    3 dragon teeth
    2 Black dragon wings
    1 mysterious orb
    1 dragon eye

    “Well, let’s share this stuff, looks priceless!”
    Your share (when you find “/“, choose one of the two)
    60 gold coins
    2.5 kg dragon skin
    200 kg dragon meat
    1 dragon fang/ 3 dragon teeth
    1 black dragon wing
    1 mysterious orb/ dragon eye
    Maniklas said:

    follow the soldier

    You keep following until you finally reach a place filled with empty cells, only one cell has prisoners
    “Most of these cells are empty, they are reserved for the most dangerous.”
    You find the cell and are led inside, you find blood marks on the floor, kind of mostly cleaned but still slightly visible, and a man sitting on one corner, looking mostly normal but scarred around the face, and another man with goku hair on another corner, and a fat man with a... kind of opposite looking pair of eyes, the ground is covered with chains and rocks.

    “So, mister detective, are you going to check on the blood marks and do tests or ask the prisoners or something?” Asks the soldier, the prisoners looking at you, then each other afterwards, and you again.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,188Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    I choose dragon teeth (more suitable for a human sized claw and more likely to be fire enchanted) and the dragon eye.

    "well, how do we carry it home now?"
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Posts: 45Member ✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    1st one. thank you sir
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member

    1st one. thank you sir

    Here are your statistics.

    Username: TheMonkDude
    Old Man Jenkins

    Class: Mage
    Race: Human
    Rank: Adventurer
    Origin: Berlin Woods, Stratfort
    Equipment;
    Main set:
    Leather Cap (Headwear) (+1 Def, +1 Agi)
    NA (Facewear)
    Wooden Vest (Torso) (+3 def)
    Leather Pants (Legwear) (+2 def, +2 agi)
    Leather shoes (Footwear) (+3 spd)
    Black Staff (1-Handed Weapon) (+6 Atk, +12 Magic)

    Wealth: 0 P 0 G 0 S 0 B 60 C
    Element: Chaos
    Inventory: Cooked Sausage x2
    Statistics:
    Str: Med
    Atk: 11
    Def: 11
    Spd: 8
    Agi: 7
    Max HP: 20
    Luck: 100%
    Crit.Chance: 0%
    Crit.Damage: +0%
    Magic: 22
    Intelligence: 14
    Atk Spd: Med

    Property: Small House
    Level: 1


    You wake up from a good sleep, stretching but still tired a bit, it is 10 AM, you should probably go outside and forage or something.
    You can see your staff leaning on the wall, your backpack on another corner, and two cooked sausages on your table from yesterday.
    iceklaus said:

    I choose dragon teeth (more suitable for a human sized claw and more likely to be fire enchanted) and the dragon eye.

    "well, how do we carry it home now?"

    You enjoy your well-deserved loot and then ask your friend how you will return home.
    “Simply.” He replies.

    He reads a scroll and a portal appears, he jumps inside, waiting for you.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Posts: 45Member ✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    "It's hard having to live like this. but it's the one I got might as well make the most out of it."
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,188Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Follow Lakito to the portal.

    "I wonder how can I turn all this loot into neat items" I should ask someone for a village...
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Posts: 45Member ✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    He walks out of his house to forage
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Listen at each door to see if there is anyone behind them.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
Sign In or Register to comment.