Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Universes and Gods.

2»

Comments

• McJaggerMcJagger Posts: 1,268Member ✭✭✭
    *Revive lmao*
    @Scribblium you burn a small part of your planet, scorching the surface for millions of years, this forces the life out of this section, and the life that didnt move, either died or evolved to adapt, including your scribs, this evolved scribs (named scribs-S) has evolved to be smaller, but faster, with almost the same amount of damage, although it is still much larger than your average beast, it has lost its most valuable trait, it is slightly smaller, weaker, and therefore more vulnerable. They become less dominant, but are still very strong in this new deserted section. (Keep in mind this is a future event, just letting you know so you can tell me when to skip to it) after the drought and heat dies down in this desert, and so, life starts to congregate. Due to low and high pressure systems, clouds circle this area constantly, and make it rain, and also block the sun (future evolution possible??)

GP:5
    Your Name: Skribos
    Universe Name: The Scriblinzi
    Solar System Name: The Sol-Scriblin (Solblin)
    Planet Name: Tre-Sol-Scriblin (Tresolblin)
    Planet life: Beast
    -{ALPHA} scribles-tactiscuous (scribs) :They are large beasts, whith power equal to
    none, but they have a short lifespan. They dont live long, and die after giving birth.
    They are large, but packs can easily take down the beast. It is large and carnivorous,
    and attack its own kind.
    -{alpha sub species} Scribs-S has evolved to be smaller, but faster, with almost the same amount of damage, although it is still much larger than your average beast, it has lost its most valuable trait, it is slightly smaller, weaker, and therefore more vulnerable. They become less dominant, but are still very strong in this new deserted section.
    - scribon-dontatatious (dontatious) ,which seems to dwell in the heat vent. they are fish like, but have fins that separate into limbs. they crawl under the ice, into the water underneath, and swim, this beast is carnivorous, and eats the marine dwelling creatures in the water. many of these creatures die to frostbite, which is its biggest threat, as nothing can really kill it, except for the scribles-tactisious (scribs). but these creatures are not really much of a threat to the scribs, as they are no real threat. These creatures also must swim back to the heat vent to prevent frostbite.
    - Skrilug, is a giant slug, that feeds off the micro-organisms on the ice. They have large
    teeth that bend out of their mouth to dig into the ice, and peel it up do find fish. Even
    though it has no gills, eyes, or fins, it is a surprisingly good swimmer. It forces its
    body inside itself, and folds up, then shoots it out to propels itself forward in the
    water.

@Spheal You check the moon, the moon seems to be differnt than the planet, it almost seems like its own, smaller planet. Its covered in a dense jungle-like forest, with suprisingly not much life. But there is one clear alpha species, the Jangle, is a bird that flies high, and eats mostly leaves and friut. They sit atop the trees and spy on possible victims, as they hunt for sport. These large birds are the size of two schools buses lined up. With this size its easy to see why they have evolved to be the alpha of this moon

Your Name: Kaede
    Universe Name: Ilm
    Solar System Name: Aten
    Planet Name: Fujin
    Planet life: beasts
    -{APLHA}DutchFly, is a giant bird, covered, in not feathers, but fur. They land on trees,
    and take off on them. These birds eat the leaves and bark of the trees on this planet.
    -{moon Alpha} Jangle - is a bird that flies high, and eats mostly leaves and friut. They sit atop the trees and spy on possible victims, as they hunt for sport. These large birds are the size of two schools buses lined up. With this size its easy to see why they have evolved to be the alpha of this moon

@MrMonkey7th

You have 10 GP

Shop :
    Small Evolution: 10 GP
    Medium Evo : 15 GP
    large Evo: 25 GP

Add moon: 100 GP
    add Planet: 1000 GP
    Create new solar system: 100000 GP

@TheMonkGuy Your planet is a small one. One with nothing but large creatures that seem to dominate. These creatures get along very well, all except the... Cragorna, which is a small beast that hunts in Very large packs, these creatures are very smart, and can easially take down even the largest beasts with only a couple well placed bites

Your Name:Galactio the 17th
    Universe Name:Rion
    Solar System Name:Ion
    Planet Name: Beta
    Planet life:Beasts
    -{ALPHA} Cragorna - which is a small beast that hunts in Very large packs, these creatures are very smart, and can easially take down even the largest beasts with only a couple well placed bites

I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Posts: 45Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    shop please @McJagger
    Post edited by TheMonkGuy on
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
2»