Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

New garden tool - transfer

sgocitysgocity Member Posts: 8
Would allow a plant (at any stage) to be transferred to another empty tile in the garden.

The cost could be one tick for every plant to be transferred, effectively pausing that plant's growth for one tick.

I don't know how to handle this with plants that are within one tick of decay. Maybe this would be an exception to the above rule: plants within one tick of decay are non-transferrable. I don't know how this would be implemented either - maybe shft+click or ctrl+click?
Tagged:

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,302 Mod
    This would be pretty powerful, so it would have to be an expensive prestige upgrade if anything, in my opinion. Or it could also cost a sugar lump.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • LathundLathund Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I like the suggestion, but I agree that it's very powerful.

It could maybe cost as much as planting the seed in the first place, with a cooldown timer for the ability (to prevent Cursed Finger shenanigans). I also like the idea of a prestige upgrade to unlock the tool (maybe a shovel?).

Pausing growth doesn't look good to me. When the plant is mature, pausing growth is perfect, which could lead to all kinds of abuse.
  • sgocitysgocity Member Posts: 8
    @billabo @lathund Yeah I was thinking about it some more - pausing growth could lead to all sorts of problems.

Cost would be better as a sugar lump or cookies. Prestige upgrade idea is cool too.