Several suggestions, mostly regarding minigames
Hello all. I recently discovered this forum and I’d like to share several suggestions. Except for the last one, they all have to do with minigames.
First of all, two new Heavenly Chips purchases:
- 4th Temple slot
- Increased mana production
A Chancemaker minigame: two luck talismans (horseshoe and rabbit’s paw maybe) you can use to select areas you want more luck in. Works similar to Temple. Options include:
- Higher chance of bifurcated sugar lumps
- Better odds with meaty sugar lumps
- Increased amount of golden cookies
- Lower chance of backfiring spells
- Higher chance of random drops
- Higher chance of double golden cookies (either after purchasing Distilled essence of redoubled luck or as a separate effect)
- When spending a sugar lump, you have a small chance of retaining it (1% per lump maybe)
Each building could have a special deity, based on that building’s minigame. I’m aware all deities have an upside and a downside, but I’m only listing upsides here. I’ve got a few suggestions for downsides below.
- Temple special deity: Worship Swaps recover at x8/x4/x2 speed. No special downside is needed: swapping this deity in our out increases the timer, which should be downside enough
- Wizard Tower special deity: decrease mana cost by 5/3/1 percent point. For instance, in the case of Spontaneous Edifice with this deity in the diamond slot, this would mean the spell would cost 20 + 70% mana (5 percent point down from 20 + 75%).
- Farm special deity: well I don’t play the beta so I don’t know details, but I imagine you could do something with growth rates
- Chancemaker special deity: all Chancemaker minigame effects have a bonus of +100%/+50%/+25%
I’d like to see more variation in deity up- and downsides. Especially downsides, because most downsides do something with golden cookies or production. Suggestions:
- Sugar production slower/faster
- Zero worship swap recovery
- Mana slower/faster
- Higher/lower chance of backfiring spells
- Spells cheaper/more expensive
And the last one is one I’d REALLY love to see: please make upgrade costs partially scale with prestige. Buying upgrades is very dull after a certain point: after reincarnating, you just click on every upgrade for about ten minutes and then you’ve got them all. By increasing their cost depending on prestige (maybe by the square root of the prestige level?), it will take longer to purchase them, creating ‘yay’-moments once you can finally buy that upgrade you’ve been saving for.