Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

So, yeah... (this is it)

InvaderIndyInvaderIndy Posts: 80Member ✭✭✭
I'm gone. Yea I know I've joked about it before but now I think this is really it. I'm leaving. :P

I'll try covering as much as possible to limit questions.

"Why?" Well I'm going through a lot of shit in my personal life, and I feel like I'll end up collapsing from stress and anxiety. Add to that that this forum is obsolete and dead anyway. I tried reviving it a little, spamming Activity, but that was pointless lol..

"Is this a joke?" I don't have to say anything, as you'll see for yourself.

"Will you ever come back?" I hope so. But it will be much longer than since earlier this year when I suddenly came back in March. If I ever return, it'll be under a completely new name. I'm done with the Indy persona. I'm also commited to making video games and looking into performing, so maybe one day you'll play one of my games. :)

"How do we know if DNF will still be alive when you return?" You don't. That's the exciting part.

"Who are you?" lol.

"Performing?" I love music. And I like to show off a lot of music to my friends IRL, but this is irrelevant.

"What will happen when you come back?" I'll wing it, but I'll be done with memes, seeing as how that built Indy.

"When do you plan on returning?" Well, if my plan works, then Summer 2019. Why? IDK, but if sooner then Summer 2018. I just need to chill, because for some reason, even though nothing goes on here, I find myself hooked and addicted, clicking the Bookmark for this website a good 200 times a day.

"How will you remember this?" Honestly, I hope I forget completely. I came here and still did come to relieve stress but always left with a bigger headache. I won't miss a lot of users, and to be 100% I hope none of them will miss me. Call me a dick, selfish, whatever, but I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Do not bother replying, I'm already gone.

Indy out.

Users I will miss:
@Zuptin (dads are cool too), @Carmory (I'll miss the memes), @Jarr2003 (proof that young people are smart), @QuentinPlaysMC (improve your meme game, you'll dominate), Reverse (you were easy to offend and it was awesome), @Vini (call me), @Brainstorm (I hate to admit), and @Lefian (because you dgaf about anything tbh lol)

Goodbye all :) <3

Comments

• LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    who the fuck am i supposed to meme with god dammit
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,791Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to be rude, but I think spamming activity just harmed Dashnet. It lowers the general quality of the forum and makes it less interesting to go on. It's like covering all your food in grease. It doesn't make it taste better, it just makes it grosser and unhealthier.

But regardless, good luck in whatever you end up doing.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...