Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What if you were....

McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
What if you were god for a day, you could do One thing.... and One only

Rules:
No killing
No making people fall in love with yoy
No Asking to do more with your power

Comments

• LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭
    I would solve world hunger by taking food away from obese people and giving it to those who are dying of starvation.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Member, Wiener Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭
    well...

I'd end all religion.
    "The true newbie of Dashnet"
    yes you all can call me a newbie

Also I am a dragon and my young dragons must grow so please help
    http://dragcave.net/user/Drago_Meh
    Drago_meh said:

well...

I'd end all religion.

Every religion ever?
    If you were to do that, then, as god, you'd disappear.
    If any religions proved to be true, you'd destroy them!

THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES!

mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Member, Wiener Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefian said:

I would solve world hunger by taking food away from obese people and giving it to those who are dying of starvation.

Found the communist.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would use lightning to burn the phrase "GODISNOWHERE" into Mt. Everest - or anywhere else where people would really notice. Then, for the rest of my life when I'm not God anymore, I'll laugh as people debate what it says when it's bunched together like that.

I would use lightning to burn the phrase "GODISNOWHERE" into Mt. Everest - or anywhere else where people would really notice. Then, for the rest of my life when I'm not God anymore, I'll laugh as people debate what it says when it's bunched together like that.

Huh?
    Oooooooooooooooh
    At that point, I think that you're satan.
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Member, Wiener Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭

you'd be splitting mankind between two groups, those who read it as "god is no where"
    and those who read it as "god is now here"

that is truly evil
    "The true newbie of Dashnet"
    yes you all can call me a newbie

Also I am a dragon and my young dragons must grow so please help
    http://dragcave.net/user/Drago_Meh
  • CarmoryCarmory Member, Wiener Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭✭
    I would make Grand Dad canon in the Mario universe.
    lol rir nice flag
    edited April 16
    Carmory said:

I would make Grand Dad canon in the Mario universe.

Why not go a step further?
    I'd have Joel assume my role as god.
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    i think ill do another one! but with a different topic
  • ZuptinZuptin Administrator, Funny Posts: 418 Admin
    Make bees bigger than the average skyscraper.
    Steam | Click here for a good time
    LET YOUR SOUL GLOOO

Some linguini in my Lamborghini. ~ Tellurium
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    Lefian said:

Drago_meh said:

well...

I'd end all religion.

Every religion ever?
    If you were to do that, then, as god, you'd disappear.
    If any religions proved to be true, you'd destroy them!

THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES!

God can exist without religion, he just won't have any subscribers followers

Anyway, I'd create 300 billion dollars into my house on earth, so that I'll be a billionaire when I return to earth
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • idcidc Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    edited April 17
    I'd probably get bored because I can't do any of the fun stuff.

But I'd force drugs to be legalised and made compulsory. The world would be much better if everyone was high on drugs.

Unless I can cause people to die even if I can't do it myself. Then I'd start off a nuclear war and watch the world burn.
    BEETLE there is! While the ROOMS here not!
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    I'd give everyone cancer

Zuptin said:

......why?
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    I would move everything, literally EVERYTHING one kilometer to the east except for mount everest, I would also move everything INCLUDING mount everest 10 meters north except for the eiffel tower.

The biggest troll EVER

EDIT: Otherwise I would make OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE from LOZBotW a meme
    Is god a cookie, or is the cookie a god?
    The world may never know
    "You have now, officially broken the game,"-Maniklas
    "Okay, ANYWAY, yes, I am a magician,"-RunninginReverse
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
  • ZuptinZuptin Administrator, Funny Posts: 418 Admin
    McJagger said:

Zuptin said:

......why?
    God reasons.
    Steam | Click here for a good time
    LET YOUR SOUL GLOOO

Some linguini in my Lamborghini. ~ Tellurium
    I want to change my answer.

Remove all religion from the world. I'd cure a lot of people of severe mental illness by doing that.
    idc said:

Remove all religion from the world. I'd cure a lot of people of severe mental illness by doing that.

In the other hand you'll cause lots of problems we probably won't handle

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
  • Camwood7Camwood7 Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this be moved to Playground...?
    Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May June 1st June 18th June 19th: @Cookiewoodstock

Hi, I'm Barry Scott. Bang, and the signature is gone.
    edited April 20
    Zuptin said:

McJagger said:

Zuptin said:

......why?
    God reasons.
    stilll... why?
    Camwood7 said:

Shouldn't this be moved to Playground...?

Why???
    idc said:

i agree with brainstorm. also, if you erased it from the beginning of time, we wouldent be on dashnet right now..... because we wouldn't be as advanced
    McJagger said:

i agree with brainstorm. also, if you erased it from the beginning of time, we wouldent be on dashnet right now..... because we wouldn't be as advanced

Actually we would be far more advanced.
    idc said:

McJagger said:

Actually we would be far more advanced.
    If you look at history, europe wouldn't have been even educated if they didn't dominate a part of the islamic region somewhere around 1200-1500, where they stole forms of education and that helped them learn and even improve that education, and the USA originally came from Europe, so without religion, europe would probably have been a complete uneducated country and USA would be an american indian country

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

If you look at history, europe wouldn't have been even educated if they didn't dominate a part of the islamic region somewhere around 1200-1500, where they stole forms of education and that helped them learn and even improve that education, and the USA originally came from Europe, so without religion, europe would probably have been a complete uneducated country and USA would be an american indian country

Post-hoc fallacy brainstorm. Maybe without religion, education and technology would have advanced more quickly.

Post-hoc fallacy brainstorm. Maybe without religion, education and technology would have advanced more quickly.

And maybe lots of people wouldn't have reached morality as fast and would have doomed the earth

Really, it's just much better as it is

• Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

And maybe lots of people wouldn't have reached morality as fast and would have doomed the earth

Really, it's just much better as it is
    Honestly, we have no idea how society would have gone without religion. In some ways, it helped advance our society, but in other ways it slowed us down. Religion helped early humans form basic morality, but at the same time it led to religious warfare that still hasn't died down today. Religion, while it probably led to the discovery of some technologies, also led to things like the crusades (and pretty much the rest of the middle ages due to the church ruling everything, and forcing the serfs to live their lives in crippling poverty that they passed to their children), the Aztecs (and many other cultures that based many of their beliefs on sacrifices and warfare), the Confederate States of America and a lot of the slavery in America prior to it, the Nazis, and even modern terrorist groups like ISIS. Religion has been a large part in shaping how human society grew and changed, but at the same time one can't just simply say that due to how it shaped society, we are better with it. I doubt that we wouldn't have ever developed morality without it, as if we were advanced enough to create actual tools such as spears, I think it's likely possible that as our technology advanced and science advanced, we would have understood that having moral principles help civilizations grow.

However, if humans were incapable of believing in religions, then that likely means they would be incapable of free thought or sentience. As thus, they wouldn't have been able to build civilizations, as free thought is the primary thing that sets humanity apart from the normal ape. Without free thought, we couldn't possibly have come to understand science as well as we do now, and as a result humanity would just have become another random animal on the evolutionary tree.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
    @Jarr Currently, religion is hindering certain advances in science that include animal/human testing. Most protests against people of race, gender, or sexual orientation rooted from religion.
    As of right now, religion is causing a bit more harm that it is helping us.

Also, what do you mean we wouldn't be capable of free thought or sentience?
    I'm currently reading a book on Orthodoxy that's helping me understand the Christian POV.