Hey guys =)
So, I finished the mausoleum around year 100, and I've let the game run for 50 years, to see how far my people could explore, if there was a max population possible, and so on.
Exploring the map is pretty fast once you get a lot of workers, and you get max 23.7k land available.
I stopped at 150 years because it seems to have no challenge once you're past 1k people, you just had a bunch of workers everywhere, without any need for micromanagement (maybe once in a while, when you notice a ressource going faster than the others).
So, at year 150 :
- Population : 103k
- Workers : 19k working for 70k total (too much people to manage, and 10k workers is actually more than enough to feed all this people)
- Happiness : 216% (wow, they're happy =D) ; Health : ~2% (can't get it higher, not enough room for graves :|)
- >8k graves ; >10k houses. Destroyed all the storage to get more land, since they're not that usefull.
- 5k births a year, 2k deaths (I went up to 7k births/1k deaths, population exploding!). Can't get much more, I can't build new houses. Homeless people are stacking and I expect a huge drop in births, so the population will probably dont go much higher.
- 12m food, 4m stored
- Lots, lots of various goods. I got a least 200 people working on each ressource. Plenty of everything, no use for it tho :|
- 2k gatherers, 1k dreamers (dont really need dreamers anymore, but hey, dreaming is nice!)
- Clothing for everyone =D
- They believe in zombies and fear death, yet believe in afterlife (meh kinda makes sense XD)
Save : https://pastebin.com/WVbRhHWd
I'll pause the game and go another 50 years (or maybe 100) to see how things go !
Come on, tell us about YOUR people =D