Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Heart Clicker (V.3.1.0) (Read Description)

EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 321 ✭✭
edited July 28 in Games - Old
Link 1: The Heart Game - http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=v7D47dTv
Link 2: The Heart Clicker Game Update Log - https://pastebin.com/raw/GtManm1j
Link 3: Heart Clicker Wiki : http://heartclicker.wikia.com/wiki/HeartClicker_Wiki#About_Heart_Clicker
Link 4: Heart Clicker (V.3.1.0) With Better Status Look, Fixes, and Total Heart Clicks http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=dMs0p86z

PLEASE READ: I didnt want you guys to loose your progress, so you can find the new update (V.3.1.0) here with a few minor changes! http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=dMs0p86z

What is New in (V.3.1.0)
+ You need less Grandmas of all 4 Kinds to Sacrofice in early game
+ I added "Total Hearts" to Clicking
+ I made the Status Look Better!

Last Minute Things to Say!

+ Oh, The Game is Balanced (Early/Middle/Late)
+ Last Minute Note: I will take a break from Working on this Game! (It is Balanced and I Might Add More in the Future!)
+ I Do Have another Game Started (In Early 0.2 Alpha) (Would anyone Want to Join?) and the New Game is Called, "Boxes"
+ I will Still Be Here and I will Always Answer All Your Questions/Help/and Everything Else!
+ I Started Coding on Scratch for a Few Months and then i found this Page!
+ It Has Been my Dream To Make an Idle Clicking Game and I'm So Proud that I learned so Much and Made One!

+ If You Want, i can Post my Bad Scratch (3 Heart Clicker) Attempts! lol

*About the Game*
Welcome to my Heart Clicker Game where you make Hearts! Along the way you will discover,

+Achievements
+knowledges For All Four Types of Grandmas
+Upgrades
+Buildings
+Synergy Between the four Grandmas
+Funny Quotes
+Funny Puns
+Cool Artwork
+A Back story through out the whole game
+Cool Information on the Game
+This game also has references to many, many different things, such as,

+Breaking Bad
+Prison Break
+YuGiOh Heart of the Cards
+Epic Rap Battles of History
+Princes Rap Battles
+Back to the Future
+System of a Down
+YouTube Videos
+No Tears Shampoo

There is also lots of new Content Coming Soon, with Lots of New Updates!

PS: I used Wall destroyer for my Custom spreadsheet and I hope you like my game and sorry for my bad drawings, I tried my best to draw from scratch!
Post edited by EricBolton1993 on
Tagged:

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so much better, originally I was going to say how it didn't need another thread, but I guess it's worth it.

• EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 321 ✭✭
    @Uiomancant Aww you really think its better? I took your opinions from the last thread and I incorporated it into the game :) After a few more Synergy Grandma Upgrades, I think the game will be set! Also, question, If I find a pic for an upgrade that is 50x50 Pixels and I do an overlay in the new paint.net, could I trace around it?
    What do you mean by that?

Also your upgrade prices are still too little, sometimes the first upgrade is less than the first building, remember the upgrades should be 10x the cost of the building where it becomes available.

edited March 1
    @Uiomancant so i take the cost of my buildings and divide it by 10? (The 1st Upgrade) and I always x10 the upgrades by the cost of the buildings? What if I have 4 upgrades Per Building? is it still always x10, or x10 the cost of the building at that buildings lvl?
  • Zammorak3285Zammorak3285 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭
    I believe what he's saying is multiply the building price for the level that unlocks the upgrade, and that's the price ie. Upgrade1 unlocks at 10 building1, the cost for another building is say 550. The price for the upgrade would be 550*10 or 5500.

Balancing the numbers in this sort of idle game is always the hardest part, in my opinion so don't worry if it takes you a few tries.
    @Zammorak3285 aww thank you and I plan to make it more balanced with more Synergy :) Do you think the game is getting better?
  • Emeron66Emeron66 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Nice one.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game doesn't boot.
    @Darkmatterfire I have been working on this new huge update on the same pastebin file as your plaything on! I'm coding in over 100+ new Achievements; sorry about that, if it doesnt load, means im in there coding
  • Minesh125Minesh125 Member Posts: 239 ✭✭
    when i click the link i cant play sorry if this was already said.
    im not good in english.
    Some stuff to write down:
    YT CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/channel/UCIGvyF_k5j9nD9mQIe_t6lQ
    EVERYONE The link is fixed!! :)
    100 Egypts...

I think I'm done here, no?

edited March 17
    @Uiomancant 200 of every building ad 450 Grandmas! Do you like the game so far? I have been trying to balance it out!

Edit: After I feel better (Slowly working on it with being very sick) I will add Synergy Achievements and one of them will be Have (450 Grandmas, 400 Gardens and 200 of each other building) things like that, but I havent worked on it yet, but there will be a bit more to the game before I work on a new Clicking Game I have been thinking of!
    Dude it's cool that you like updating this game !
  • The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Member Posts: 238 ✭✭

Do you like the game so far? I have been trying to balance it out

YA I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    "RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily." ~Lefian
    meh
    RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily.
    edited March 21
    @Emeron66 are u being sarcastic or serious? Also, I hope all of you like my hard work and time I put into this game :)

Post edited by Chisako on

Sneak Peak of the Grandma Devils! (I worked very hard creating her too) :)

She looks AMAZING... :]
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    @The_Cookie_Monster Aww thank you, i'm trying my best and there is soooooo much new content in the new 2.0.0 update! There is gonna be some new Achievements, a New Building, Grandma Devils, New Upgrades, New Synergy between Grandma and Grandma Devils, (to buy some of the upgrades, you will have to sacrifice some of the other grandmas) and there will be 6 Grandma Devil Knowledges! Each raising her income by 666%!

If at all and this becomes too much, I will release the new update in parts!
    edited March 19
    Here is the new Building for the Update!
    Edit: These Savage Grandma Devils have no limits, so watch, be careful, and don't step out'a line!

Here is the new Building for the Update!
    Edit: These Savage Grandma Devils have no limits, so watch, be careful, and don't step out'a line!

_ _
    ~~ I'm scared.... ;}
    I AM YODA
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    @The_Cookie_Monster the update will be soon and then you can face the Grandma Devils :D

@The_Cookie_Monster the update will be soon and then you can face the Grandma Devils :D

:]
    I'm looking forward to it.
    I AM YODA
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    I have been working on this update for about 5-6 hours today and it is coming a long very nicely! Right now Late Game (at 43 Ancient Egypts) it is very slow, but I'm balancing it out and the new building costs (so far in the e22's)! Maybe 1-2 more days of continues hours of work and the update should be ready!

There is more content in this new update then the last few combined and oh, some Grandma Devil Knowledges!

edited March 20
    Just when you think the Grandma Devils can't anymore savage, they sacrifice Grandma Gods for their own power!
    Edit: I'm abut 70% done with this new update!

Post edited by EricBolton1993 on
    edited March 20

I have been working on this update for about 5-6 hours today and it is coming a long very nicely!

Keep up the good work! 8)

Maybe 1-2 more days of continues hours of work and the update should be ready!

OMG I am so excited!! (KD

I'm abut 70% done with this new update!

So much more stuff to indulge in... D)

P.S. Love the sprite work! :)

I AM YODA
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    edited March 20
    Probably last if not second to last pic I will show off for the hype of the new update! New update has a very good chance being out sometime time today (3/20) my time!

I worked on this new update for 7-8 hours straight and I'm gonna pass out! I will finish the rest later and worse comes to shove, tomorrow (3/21) for the new update! Good night

Edit: When the new update is out, I recommend starting fresh over, so you ca enjoy my long straight hours of work, but i ant gonna force you too :) Again good night

New update has a very good chance being out sometime time today (3/20) my time!

Ooh so hype! :->

I recommend starting fresh over

Ok I will. (I was planning to anyway, seeing as I've pretty much completed v1.8.0)

Love the artwork!

Again good night

Good night! |D

I AM YODA
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    URGENT URGENT

I just found a bug (and Eric, I hope you're reading this before update V2.0.0 comes out): the game gave me 'Deaf' (own 100 Music) at the same time as it gave me 'Tinnitus' (own 50 Music) (I had just bought my 50th Music, so there is nothing wrong with 'Tinnitus.') I hope you find the problem with 'Deaf' and find a way to fix it... thank you and good night! ()-]
    I AM YODA
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh

@Emeron66 are u being sarcastic or serious? Also, I hope all of you like my hard work and time I put into this game :) <3</p>

No i'm serious dude
    edited March 20
    @The_Cookie_Monster I will take a look at it, thank you :)
    Edit: You are right and I fixed it :)