Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• StellarexysStellarexys Member, Friendly Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭

Wait did anyone beat this game with no hacks?

Yes. Ask around, a couple of users did it.
  • ThatOneManThatOneMan Member Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Corn Bumps,
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Classic Trevin.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • medsal15medsal15 Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I just noticed the reality compromiser's name use a different font than other buildings.
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
  • Newfi_CheeseNewfi_Cheese Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2016
    There is a wall past Boss Bonus Wall? Holy cow that's alot of walls.
  • SomeBodySomeBody Member Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

You love bumping this thread, right?
    "You found a hidden signature!"
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭
    SomeBody said:

That was their first post ever, and they discussed Wall Destroyer, so it was relevant, not a pointless bump.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • SomeBodySomeBody Member Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭
    Billabo said:

SomeBody said:

That was their first post ever, and they discussed Wall Destroyer, so it was relevant, not a pointless bump.
    Yeah, sure.
    "You found a hidden signature!"
  • Newfi_CheeseNewfi_Cheese Member Posts: 2
    Do most people use hacks for this game? I would assume so since I have spent more than a month so far.
  • AgubhaguAgubhagu Member Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Do most people use hacks for this game? I would assume so since I have spent more than a month so far.

i don't
    *insert sarcasm*
    *insert quote* *insert own quote*
    *insert discussion link* *insert other links* *insert dragons*
    *free insert space* *insert meta**insert funny*
    *insert proper signature*

No. Some probably do, but most people just play it for a long time.
    My Pokefarm Q Account
  • TLGa2007TLGa2007 Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    over 9000/10
    This is MEGA SUPER BETA GOD UBER GAME!!!!!!!
    Back in the Dashnet
  • DeadwingLullabyDeadwingLullaby Member Posts: 1
    So I destroyed the wall, got 25 science bricks. Now what?
  • TheKniferTheKnifer Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dt200 said:

NECROBUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey trevin
  • dt200dt200 Member, Wiener Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    TheKnifer said:

dt200 said:

NECROBUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey trevin
    I said that because somebody else necrobumped.
    "You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!" -Darkmatterfire
    "Dude, you can't just quote yourself." -kirdneh
    "Now I can." -dt200 in reply to kirdneh even though it is sig only
    "I have bent all known laws!" -dt200 in reply to the above
  • TheKniferTheKnifer Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dt200 said:

TheKnifer said:

dt200 said:

hey trevin
    I can't find the post.
  • dt200dt200 Member, Wiener Posts: 2,707 ✭✭

"You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!" -Darkmatterfire
    "Dude, you can't just quote yourself." -kirdneh
    "Now I can." -dt200 in reply to kirdneh even though it is sig only
    "I have bent all known laws!" -dt200 in reply to the above
    dt200 said:

TheKnifer said:

dt200 said:

hey trevin
    Your reply was still spam.
    My Pokefarm Q Account
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dt200 said:

Technically not a necro, a necro only counts if it's for no reason.

But I guess there isn't much discussion potential here.

• Nom_nom_nomNom_nom_nom Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Hi! This is not a pointless necro. I've been playing Wall Destroyer for a while, and I'm now at the point where it's better for me to keep resetting than letting the game idle (currently making x+109/sec). Just wondering if anyone knows at what point it turns to infinite.
  • ChisakoChisako Member, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23
    Little note for everyone:
    - Necrobumps are bumps on dead topics
    - Bumps are useless posts to "bump" the thread on the recent discussion page
    - The post in question was no necrobump
    - the reply to it was simple spam
    - all discussion about it was derailment; off-topic

@Nom_nom_nom
    I'm lacking the knowledge to answer that. I know that Wall Destroyer is featured on many sites that list idle games, but WD is still just a one-man-project within idle game maker which already is a project of Orteil, so it's not a perfect game, may have flaws, bugs and it's behavior could change anytime if Orteil decides to update IGM in a way that affects already existing games that use it.
    So if the things you are looking for weren't answered already in this thread, try looking at the "Idle Game Maker" section of this forum under "Help" or "Developers lounge" to get general informaiton about IGM games or try to contact @Tellurium directly, maybe he remembers stuff or can tell you where to find the desired information.
    (Please don't be annoying about it though, cause the threads exist for a reason, please give priority to the search). You can also just start a new thread as a question and explain what you are looking for, maybe someone who knows the answer will reply.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
    Thanks Chisako.

I don't know if my question is answered in this thread. It's 220 pages long; I don't have the time to read through it all looking. I'll try contacting Tellurium if I can figure out how. I don't use this forum hardly at all (totally forgot I had an account here until I tried to register for one).
  • medsal15medsal15 Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    I heard JS cant go further than e+300. Or something like that. When you reach this, tell us.
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.

Thanks Chisako.

I don't know if my question is answered in this thread. It's 220 pages long; I don't have the time to read through it all looking. I'll try contacting Tellurium if I can figure out how. I don't use this forum hardly at all (totally forgot I had an account here until I tried to register for one).

If you click the spyglass button next to the page number, you can search through the thread.
    My Pokefarm Q Account
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    edited February 25
    I don't remember where exactly JS cuts to infinity with its numbers, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere between e+300 and e+400. I'm sure you can find that info somewhere.
    Btw, mentioning me in a post with @Tellurium works fine to contact me.
    Thanks folks! I'll keep going!
    And done! Thanks again! Fun game, @Tellurium, I'm going to miss the characters.

http://imgur.com/a/CK8cL
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Where was the latest WD update link posted? I thought it was in activity but can't find it and I had to reboot my PC so now I've lost my game unless I find that link.