Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

bees of dAshnet 4 round 12

PalutenaPalutena Posts: 502Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in Off Topic
In dieser Runde, erdbeere ist gegen Doomlordkravoka! Ick kann nicht gutes Deutsches sprechen, obwohl habe ich einen A in mein deutsches Prüfung gebekommt!

Shitty bracke

t
b

bees of dAshnet 4 round 12 18 votes

erdbeere
83%
¤RunninginReverse¤Jarr2003DarkmatterfireTelluriumBillaboDarkyDemonicSprinklesViniRockheartTheKniferChisako222lawlawlawl_gamesdt200Diabl0Camwood7 15 votes
Doomlordkravoka
16%
Carmory222lawlawlawl_gamesBrainstorm 3 votes
Post edited by Palutena on

Comments

• CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,982Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    Doomlordkravoka
    tokara is a hooty
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,034Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    erdbeere
    Palutena said:

In dieser Runde, erdbeere ist gegen Doomlordkravoka! Ick kann nicht gutes Deutsches sprechen, obwohl ich habe einen A in mein deutsches Prüfung bekommt!
    t

weird... even luri and dmf can do better german than that. NO JOKE. NO OFFENSE. just a fact.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,848Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    erdbeere
    Wow. Only one person on the whole site voted for Doomlord so far, and that's Carmory, who I'm not sure takes anything seriously.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • PalutenaPalutena Posts: 502Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chisako said:

Palutena said:

In dieser Runde, erdbeere ist gegen Doomlordkravoka! Ick kann nicht gutes Deutsches sprechen, obwohl ich habe einen A in mein deutsches Prüfung bekommt!
    t

weird... even luri and dmf can do better german than that. NO JOKE. NO OFFENSE. just a fact.
    I forgot 70 of what I did since I finished my exams
    b
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,034Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    erdbeere
    Palutena said:

i guess that happens when you are not actively using a language. like i said, i don't mean that as an insult. in fact it's understandable but with many errors. so better than 90% of the people that i've met which think they can speak german.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
    edited February 2017
    Chisako said:

Palutena said:

i guess that happens when you are not actively using a language. like i said, i don't mean that as an insult. in fact it's understandable but with many errors. so better than 90% of the people that i've met which think they can speak german.
    It was at that moment, I realised the four years I spent at school learning it have been worse than duolingo
    I suppose I'll just delete it if it's that bad
    b
    erdbeere
    Palutena said:

It was at that moment, I realised the four years I spent at school learning it have been worse than duolingo
    I suppose I'll just delete it if it's that bad

nah, it's fine. i awesome'd for effort :P
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
    Doomlordkravoka

Wow. Only one person on the whole site voted for Doomlord so far, and that's Carmory, who I'm not sure takes anything seriously.

That was serious.
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,793Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    erdbeere

It's important to keep in mind that this is a preference contest. One person winning doesn't mean the other person is bad.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • Diabl0Diabl0 Posts: 93Member ✭✭
    erdbeere
    Who would vote for DLK, seriously?
    01001000 01000001 01000011 01001011 01000101 01000100
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,848Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    erdbeere
    We can just pull this one to a close now. I doubt this is gonna turn around.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,317Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Mod
    erdbeere
    Diabl0 said:

He's not a terrible person. I like his creativity, and if I were to have my FLESH consumed by anyone, I would choose him.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    Doomlordkravoka
    Diabl0 said:

me
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • Diabl0Diabl0 Posts: 93Member ✭✭
    erdbeere
    Carmory said:

Diabl0 said:

me
    Oh god. I thought we were friends!
    01001000 01000001 01000011 01001011 01000101 01000100
    Doomlordkravoka
    Diabl0 said:

Carmory said:

Diabl0 said:

me
    Oh god. I thought we were friends!
    well dilk IS in my sig
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,375Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so glad I slept through this.
  • dt200dt200 Posts: 2,707Member, Wiener ✭✭
    erdbeere
    Palutena said:

t

In google translate, you can change the d in erdbeere and get pretty much any word. If you remove the d, you get "You will win against doomlordkravoka", which seems like the outcome here.
    "You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!" -Darkmatterfire
    "Dude, you can't just quote yourself." -kirdneh
    "Now I can." -dt200 in reply to kirdneh even though it is sig only
    "I have bent all known laws!" -dt200 in reply to the above
  • TheKniferTheKnifer Posts: 2,360Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    erdbeere
    dt200 said:

Palutena said:

t

In google translate, you can change the d in erdbeere and get pretty much any word. If you remove the d, you get "You will win against doomlordkravoka", which seems like the outcome here.
    What?
  • dt200dt200 Posts: 2,707Member, Wiener ✭✭
    erdbeere
    TheKnifer said:

dt200 said:

Palutena said:

t

What?
    Go here: https://translate.google.com/

Set the first box to detect language. Then copy/paste that in. Set the second box to english, and then do what my previous post says.
    "You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!" -Darkmatterfire
    "Dude, you can't just quote yourself." -kirdneh
    "Now I can." -dt200 in reply to kirdneh even though it is sig only
    "I have bent all known laws!" -dt200 in reply to the above
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doomlordkravoka
    Diabl0 said:

Seriously, who the FUCK would vote HIM?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    I know what i did. I put "bekommt" instead of "gebekommt" because I thought it was one of those stupid exceptions for some reason. Only words tht start in "ver" do that stupid exception thing.
    Ich habe verloren.
    b
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,375Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭

Diabl0 said:

Seriously, who the FUCK would vote HIM?
    >wonders who would vote for me
    >votes for me