Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

What do you think of the following youtube channels?

PalutenaPalutena Posts: 503Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Off Topic
I know people have vastly different opinions about these channels and I'm curious on your thoughts.
LeafyisHere
Pyrocynical
Keemstar (DramaAlert)

Personally I don't care much about these channels.
b

Comments

• CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,983Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy Leafy and Pyro's videos, but Keemstar is just complete cancer.
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    I haven't watched stuff from any of them except maybe very briefly, so I don't have an opinion on them.
    I loved IHE's Keemstar video though. :P
  • ViniVini Posts: 3,596Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that they aren't worth my time.
    Lots of bias here but I haven't checked any and don't intend to anytime soon.

• CookiewoodstockCookiewoodstock Posts: 16,175Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Wario said:

I know people have vastly different opinions about these channels and I'm curious on your thoughts.
    LeafyisHere
    Pyrocynical
    Keemstar (DramaAlert)

Leafy is a complete and utter jackass who made me loathe the world "cringe" and also spread the whole "edgy" personality all over the internet. And he's so goddamn pretentious, too; I couldn't watch ONE of his videos in their entirety. And clearly, YouTube doesn't give a singular fuck about how much of an asshole he is, since he brings them just enough money to make his otherwise intolerable behavior okay.

Pyro's kind of the same, but I only resent Pyro slightly less because of what Keemstar did to him.

Keemstar's a complete and utter jackass too, since he's not only a racist, but he has gone ahead and ruined people's lives over false pedophile accusations. And clearly, like Leafy, the money YouTube gets from him is just enough to let him by the site's terms of service.
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,794Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like Leafy's videos, since they're usually too harsh in my opinion. As for Pyro, I'm not really sure what to think of him, but I do feel bad for him about the Keemstar thing.

Keemstar is the only one who I think is an absolute asshole though. He's ruined people's lives over pedophile accusations, has no remorse for anybody he's harmed, is potentially a racist, and is in general a dick.

Wario said:

LeafyisHere
    Pyrocynical
    Keemstar (DramaAlert)

Leafy is a complete and utter jackass who made me loathe the world "cringe" and also spread the whole "edgy" personality all over the internet. And he's so goddamn pretentious, too; I couldn't watch ONE of his videos in their entirety. And clearly, YouTube doesn't give a singular fuck about how much of an asshole he is, since he brings them just enough money to make his otherwise intolerable behavior okay.
    I dunno. I'm pretty sure "cringe" and "edgy" still have the exact same usage.
    Another one bites the dust
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,374Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Leafy is hot steaming garbage. He seems to have been pulling a pewdiepie recently and started making some more "varied" content. I still think he's hot garbage though.
    Pyrocynical I don't care. Like, I don't know if he copied Leafy's format to the point of bullying, but I really don't care.
    Keemstar is just a fucking asshole, who could have guessed.

Like, to me, the only thing Leafy has over Keemstar is that he's young and so he could be in his dumb phase. And he could be changing in the future, realizing how much of an asshole he is.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • ArtificialCookieArtificialCookie Posts: 384Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big fan of Leafy and Keemstar can just go eat a dick.

Pyro is alright. Although he sounds like a British Patrick Star, his videos are lot better than Leafy's (and he's a lot "nicer" and self-aware and just funnier.)
    "And so basically, a lesbian mutt witnessed someone get fucking mauled in a tomb of ancient gods." - CWS
    "He, for some reason, I imagine everybody involved in the idler dramurs (except idler) holding up beer glasses and laughing, no, are you sure?,
    Yes has root beer, there we go kong *soda a donger face!" - Me ruining the DK Rap with CWS
    "I CAN'T BELIEVE ADUMB IS A NINJA DOG." - CWS
    "Who the hell is that hell Plankton?" ~Idler

https://pokefarm.com/user/ToxicGluttony
  • esque45esque45 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    i hate them all. i watch domics, pewdiepie, stuff like that
    nyanyanyanyanyanaynaynaynaynayaynaayannaynayayyna
    ~~SomeBody
    Why are there no new discussions/polls? Why? Its as if Dash net has gone silent, or has ran out of ideas and inspiration, and has dropped dead.
    ~~Me
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched enough leafy to form an opinion, never watched any pyrocynical videos and keems a dickhole.
    What's a sig btw
  • esque45esque45 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    brah. y leafy though.
    nyanyanyanyanyanaynaynaynaynayaynaayannaynayayyna
    ~~SomeBody
    Why are there no new discussions/polls? Why? Its as if Dash net has gone silent, or has ran out of ideas and inspiration, and has dropped dead.
    ~~Me
  • MiningcookiesVIIIMiningcookiesVIII Posts: 1,860Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leafy just makes the same joke over and over again. If he cut out all the repetitions for a 6 minute long video, I might watch him, because sometimes he actually makes sense.
    I said, STOP SUICIDING. ~Idler
    Uh your so ugly I frgotz how 2 grammer ~Darkmatterfire
    Why is 10 afraid of people who can't count? Because 7 8 10! ~Pighouse
    You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!~Darkmatterfire
    Post farmer, an IGM game I made. Thingk RPG, a creative forum game I made. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.
    ~A. Dumbledore