Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Luri drawings

1161718192022»

Comments

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay, swirly swirl curls ^-^

I like the shiny eyes most :3

thanks for that!
  • PalutenaPalutena Posts: 502Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was too insignificant/didn't request anything when my birthday came around, rip
    b
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchycat is surprisingly kawaii.

Also, you seem to be getting better and better, Luri!

I'm noticing a lot of improvement. :3
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    -hands over mouth-
    "ooooh it's so coool
    ooooh
    it's so cooool
    ooooh it's so cooool
    daaamn it's so coool
    wow
    it's so cooool
    damn
    it is sooo cooool"

(that for 5 minutes)
    (true story please subscribe)
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been silently contemplating it with a massive smile on my face for quite a while now.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • StellarexysStellarexys Posts: 1,338Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭
    It.. It's beautiful..
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,358Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Anon9mous said:

Also, you seem to be getting better and better, Luri!

I'm noticing a lot of improvement. :3

Thanks! I know if I tried this drawing a year ago it would've come out much worse. Just recently I got a few art books that I've been learning to draw figures and faces from, which has been very helpful. I also learned a new Sai tool from a tutorial on DA; with the exceptions of paint bucket filling and background airbrush, all 4 drawings in that post were made entirely with that tool. It's a very nice tool that I'll continue to practice with. ^-^

Gouchnox said:

I've been silently contemplating it with a massive smile on my face for quite a while now.

See, this is what makes the drawing worth it. ^^
    (Other than that I enjoy making it, of course.)

Wario said:

I was too insignificant/didn't request anything when my birthday came around, rip

My presents are mostly decided on whether I have some sort of idea for what to draw for the person, and whether I think I can actually pull that off and enjoy it. I didn't have any idea for you, so I didn't do anything (maybe I could've drawn Wario).
    Very high quality indeed. I give it a 5 out of 7.
    b
  • CookiewoodstockCookiewoodstock Posts: 16,175Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Anon9mous said:

Anon9mous said:

So, a lewd but no-nudity pic of all of the forum pones that are in your harem is what I'm challenging you to do. ;p

Obviously I'd just be represented by Blitz with a Pringles can because he didn't get the memo.

And Cyia probably used too much teeth a week ago
    He's just there to be derg?

Eh, probably.

RIP Blitz's dong
    What did we establish in the CWS/Annie/Adumb PM?

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT LION DICKS ANYMORE.
    I'm gonna just put that last thing in the Out of Context thread..
    The lewds were on the Perv Club on slack, doesn't count.
    +11 points for great drawings
    -10 points for furries
    This totals up to +1 point. Luckily, +1 is the most I can give you.
    b
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,358Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Wario said:

+11 points for great drawings
    -10 points for furries
    This totals up to +1 point. Luckily, +1 is the most I can give you.

thanks for this helpful constructive criticism

I'll probably have some non-furry drawings coming up, like landscapes and such. I'm gonna start trying 1 or 2 hour drawings to see if I can improve my speed.
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,375Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Tellurium said:

Here's another Dashnet Drawing Dump, in which I appear to have successfully increased my pace as it's only a month since the last one!
    People might have already seen these, but just in case they didn't and are interested:

This 8 hour drawing of a person with an actually human face (that turned out a bit weird, human faces are too hard).

Looks like a cerulean blooded version of Kanaya Maryam.
    Post edited by Tellurium on
    edited October 2016
    This better not be a bad furpos-

BAN.
    ALL.
    FURRIES.

Actually the drawings are kinda cool and I can tell you certainly worked on it.
    How much did you get paid for the commission?
    b
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You draw just like me..... except....

Fuck it, you rock
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx

Looks like a cerulean blooded version of Kanaya Maryam.

Someone else saw a resemblance to the trolls too. I might have to change that character a bit in future drawings to see if I can lessen the similarities...

Wario said:

How much did you get paid for the commission?

30 dollars. Came out to ~4 an hour, which I think is pretty good considering it was for doing something I like!
    I'm actually kinda hoping I get some more commissions, not just for the money but also because it's really good motivation.