Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Do you like polls with the maximum amount of options?

DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Member, Wiener Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Off Topic

Do you like polls with the maximum amount of options? 22 votes

Yes
9%
MiningcookiesVIIIChisako 2 votes
Tellurium
13%
AuroyaNovoBurntCookieChisako 3 votes
No
9%
UiomancantChisako 2 votes
Why are you parodying the same bandwagon twice? And I'm pretty sure that one is already dead anyway.
4%
Chisako 1 vote
Spot the biased DLK poll round 6886329e83672
18%
[Deleted User]GardevoirChisakoedgy 4 votes
OP is an autistic fag and should go kill himself lol
4%
Chisako 1 vote
TOKARA IS A HOTTIE-Wait, she died last Tu?!?!
4%
Chisako 1 vote
I'm going to need to make some popcorn.
9%
DarthCookieChisako 2 votes
Meh, not as good as the FLESHposts.
9%
TelluriumChisako 2 votes
My reaction to the above options: What.
18%
Jarr2003MasterSparkyjapanmanChisako 4 votes

Comments

• OldMammalOldMammal Member Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    piece of shit poll
  • ChisakoChisako Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,034 Mod
    maximum amount of options
    maximum amount of answers
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chisako said:

youre giving in to the system.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ChisakoChisako Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,034 Mod

Chisako said:

no...
    don't tell anyone but i just wanted to see my avatar as many times possible.
    gosh, i'm so fucking adorable.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chisako said:

Chisako said:

no...
    you need to stop being so self centered and start focusing on the important stuff like me.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

Chisako said:

Chisako said:

no...
    you need to stop being so self centered and start focusing on the important stuff like me.
    i'd love to, but if someone as awesome and adorable as me were to follow
    somone like you who's pretty much the same, people couldn't comprehend this anymore. it would break the universe (maybe even the_universe) and
    i don't want to be responsible for that.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
    Chisako said:

Chisako said:

Chisako said:

no...
    somone like you who's pretty much the same, people couldn't comprehend this anymore. it would break the universe (maybe even the_universe) and
    maybe we should unite and become the sexiest dictators of the universe.

Chisako said:

Chisako said:

Chisako said:

no...
    as long as you will be gentle we can talk about the uniting
    but i don't approve the dictatorship part.
    i mean, there's no need for that. people would worship us on their own, it will
    be the natural law.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
    Chisako said:

Chisako said:

Chisako said:

Chisako said:

no...
    be the natural law.
    fine. maybe we done have to have a dictatorship where we force people to do everything we tell them to without giving them anything in return. if thats really how you want to do this, i guess we can talk about it.

Chisako said:

be the natural law.
    fine. maybe we done have to have a dictatorship where we force people to do everything we tell them to without giving them anything in return. if thats really how you want to do this, i guess we can talk about it.
    like i said... no force needed, they just will obey if we ask them to and we are giving something in return: they get permission to be amazed by our presence.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
    Chisako said:

they get permission to be amazed by our presence.

im not sure if i want to give that out for free, but ill compromise. pleasure doing business with you.

Chisako said:

they get permission to be amazed by our presence.

im not sure if i want to give that out for free, but ill compromise. pleasure doing business with you.
    it's for free but it won't really be for free... we just ask them to pay, they will.
    business with you is great. i made a lot profit with the hug/bread deal recently.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE