Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Pokemon

Discord_SparkleDiscord_Sparkle Member Posts: 36
edited September 2013 in Off Topic
So how many of us are excited for X and Y? Also, who's your favorite Pokemon, mine's Mewtwo
“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.”

Comments

• ClickerofCookieClickerofCookie Member Posts: 271
    .*facepalm* The forums can't get any weirder...
    I am the master of cursors. Cursors are everything. Cursors are love, cursors are life. I've said the word "cursors" so many times it sounds weird now.

Cursors.
  • Cookie_ClickerCookie_Clicker Member Posts: 151 ✭✭

.*facepalm* The forums can't get any weirder...

well this is general discussion, people can talk about whatever they want.
    I get it...
    I don't play Pokemon (and don't intend to), so Idk.
    I am the master of cursors. Cursors are everything. Cursors are love, cursors are life. I've said the word "cursors" so many times it sounds weird now.

Cursors.
  • Cookie_ClickerCookie_Clicker Member Posts: 151 ✭✭
    I am pretty exited for X and Y but I think they are running low on names. whats next, Pokemon Square and Triangle
  • LegendenLegenden Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I don't play pokemon, just watch the anime :P

My favorite is probably Wynaut, just because of the name :P
    I am the master of something!
    Fear me, or I will fear you!
  • neanea Member Posts: 70

I am pretty exited for X and Y but I think they are running low on names. whats next, Pokemon Square and Triangle

Wouldn't put it past them, haha.
    Next: Pokemon Short and Tall.

Cursors.
    edited September 2013
    Next: Pokemon Short and Tall.

EDIT: Wtf? Double post?

Cursors.
  • Alchemy_LabAlchemy_Lab Member Posts: 56
    I'm excited for X and Y just because I can finally use my 3DS.
    gold = cookies?
  • bryfurybryfury Member Posts: 135 ✭✭
    i never got to like pokemon... i'm sorry everyone D:
    - Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come -

check my drawings and my map guide of the ''MLP RPG Elements of Harmony'' game here: bryfury.deviantart.com/
    bryfury said:

BURN THE NON-PLAYER.

gold = cookies?
  • BobBob Member Posts: 283 ✭✭
    So excited for X AND Y. Cause I'm getting both. Cause pokemon.

I just need to get a 3DS first. :P
  • bryfurybryfury Member Posts: 135 ✭✭

bryfury said:

BURN THE NON-PLAYER.

''flyes away with pegasus wings''

ha! safe :3 anyways, playstation is totally better, i love the god of war and castlevania games ^^
    - Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come -

check my drawings and my map guide of the ''MLP RPG Elements of Harmony'' game here: bryfury.deviantart.com/
    bryfury said:

bryfury said:

BURN THE NON-PLAYER.

''flyes away with pegasus wings''

ha! safe :3 anyways, playstation is totally better, i love the god of war and castlevania games ^^
    I love castlevania and pokemon. playstation 3 + ds for lyfe :3

gold = cookies?
  • amalathamalath Member Posts: 39
    I only got to play gb/gba pokemon games. Would gladly give new ones a chance, but don't feel like buying a console just for sake of playing them.
    So I heard you like clicking.
    imageimageimage
    I'm pretty sure 1 USD = 1 Cookie, and i'm also sure a pack of 12 cookies only costs around 3-6 USD! >:)

Cursors.
  • UkimoniUkimoni Member Posts: 93
    I am excited for X and Y. It's neat to see all of the new gameplay mechanics and it really feels like these games will be a bit more advanced. I've been withholding myself from checking out all of the news so a lot of the game should be a surprise.
    Adopt one today!
    Yay a baby dragon, now I just need a Time Wizard.
  • SighSigh Member Posts: 96
    I don't even have a DS and I'm still excited for X and Y. The sheer amount of cool mechanics and additions to older generations (megaevolutions anyone?) is almost too much for me to handle.
    I know it's great right?
    Adopt one today!
  • KittyKitty Member Posts: 180
    I'm still playing SoulSilver. x.x I never really got to play anything before that, but I knew of it and liked it.

Also, Drifloon for life.
    (^・ω・^ )ノimage
    Kitty said:

I'm still playing SoulSilver. x.x I never really got to play anything before that, but I knew of it and liked it.

Also, Drifloon for life.

SoulSilver is the best one (Until X/Y comes out that is). I never really liked Black and White as much.

Also, Togekiss for life.

gold = cookies?
  • GrandmaGrandma Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I'm super hyped for X&Y, I just hope the route design is more interesting than Unova's circle. I've been playing the games since Gen2 with Crystal, and I'd say my favorite game(set) is HGSS due to dat nostalgia.
  • CroremCrorem Member Posts: 21
    My favorite pokemon is garbodor it is just so cute
  • KixurKixur Member Posts: 13
    Pokemon X and Y are going to be AMAZING! The amount of customization people are going to be able to put into everything is staggering, and most of the new Pokemon seem well-inspired. I'm so lucky my friend was nice enough to preorder BOTH games for me.

As for my favorite Pokemon, it is, hands-down, Vaporeon.
    Oh yeah I forgot to put my favorite Pokemon. Well this will be easy, it's Pika...hmm no maybe Garde....no Vapo-?...Umm...uhh...Stop staring at me! *flees*
    Adopt one today!
  • TokikoTokiko Member Posts: 8
    Ah, I'm definitely looking forward to X 'n Y. I've yet to decide on which one I'll actually buy once they're out though...
    As for favorite Pokémon, well, I don't know about a definite top favorite... but my top four include Sneasel, Mawile, Absol and Jumpluff.
    I guess I'll say my favorite Pokemon too-- Rayquaza. My friends and I used to have pretend Pokemon battles in elementary school and I always owned them with ~*~Dragon Claw~*~ lol. I have around five normal Rayquazas and one shiny scattered around my various DS game boxes.
  • FlameslashFlameslash Member Posts: 26
    X & Y will definitely be a blast, with everything that's being added.

Favourite pokemon? Dragonair. Screw evolving it, keeping my Dragonair. <3

X & Y will definitely be a blast, with everything that's being added.

Favourite pokemon? Dragonair. Screw evolving it, keeping my Dragonair. <3</p>

I do the same thing. Dragonair lovers unite! *fistbump*
  • FlameslashFlameslash Member Posts: 26
    Grandma said:

I do the same thing. Dragonair lovers unite! *fistbump*

*fistbump*