I'm gonna go ahead and post this, I've been working on it on and off for about 2 weeks now. (Yes it's what has been distracting me from my other game.)
I feel it's much more refined than Poke-clicker, in that it looks much nicer and I actually have an idea of what I'm doing now :P
I would assume most people know what to do, I tried to keep it as close to minecraft as I could, with obvious number changes.
But for those of you who don't, here's a step by step guide to start. If you really need it:
- Usually it's punch wood but here we start with dirt
- Once you get enough you can grow a tree, make your first house, and start composting
- here comes the wood punching, this gets you wood for the first tier of tools also your first house upgrade
- These all work slightly better, the pick lets you start getting stone and coal
- Stone+Wood means stone tools, better income and new resources
And that's as far as I'm gonna tell you, minecraft is about figuring everything out and forging your own path, go have fun!
But anyway, link: Here
All images excluding the background are either by me, @Uiomancant
or in-game sprites from the Minecraft wiki.
What I have in the game so far:
- An XP/level system
- Damage counters and monsters (5 Nether mobs and 6 overworld)
- Exploration (still WIP but still has a feature)
- Quite a few basic blocks/resources
Dirt, Sand, Clay, Brick, Gravel, Wood, Stone, Coal, Ironore, Ironingot, Goldore, Goldingot, Redstone, Lapis, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian, netherrack, quartz, glowstone, soulsand
- Smelting system
- 6 block-generating buildings
- An upgradable house(unlocks new mobs)
- Wood-Diamond: Axe, Sword, Shovel, and Pick plus a few barehanded gathering clickables
- 46 Achievements
A note on going to the nether; The seemingly random requirement names are just a way to make sure you have full diamond tools
before you can get therePlanned Features:
More production buildings and upgrades for them
More generated structures(Found by exploring)Should be bug free at the moment!
And now it's after thought time! When I had originally started making this game, I envisioned adding content from mods as "expansions" or whatever you'd like to call them as post-reset content. So once I have the vanilla game fleshed out, I'll have a reset after the enderdragon and add a mod. Once that mod is through, reset again after completing the mod and the enderdragon(or the mods boss) and add another. Orrrrrr maybe even have a choice as to which "branch" of mod you'd like to develop, ie; Production, adventure, building! Okay brainstorm over, carry on.