Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Hai. What's new?

Deathranger999Deathranger999 Member Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
I'm just checking back to see how things are doing. I've given up idle games since long ago. I may or may not become more of a regular on the forums.

Does anybody even remember me?
"Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur

Comments

• LauraLaura Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
    It's good to see you again!
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    long time no see! we all missed you very much.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Member Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Layla said:

Welcome!
    It's good to see you again!

Thanks!

Did you really? :)

Also, nobody told me what's new. :P
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there!
    I don't really know you, but I'm glad you're back! :)
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
    BTGc1 said:

Hello there!

Thanks. :) I do remember you. You had an Oshawott as your avatar for a while, IIRC.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

of course we did. how could we not miss you.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

BTGc1 said:

Hello there!

Thanks. :) I do remember you. You had an Oshawott as your avatar for a while, IIRC.
    Maybe it was a Dewott. Those are my favourite pokémon!
    But I don't care for Pokémon anymore
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.

IDK It's not like I'm a Sparky or a TFU or anything.

I'm just a guy. :/
    BTGc1 said:

BTGc1 said:

Hello there!

Maybe it was a Dewott. Those are my favourite pokémon!
    But I don't care for Pokémon anymore
    Yep, that was it. ^-^

oh. sorry. i thought you were TFU.

oh. sorry. i thought you were TFU.
    Is that a common misconception? :P
  • LauraLaura Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There happened a lot of things while you weren't here, honey...
    Or were you when they banned...? I guess you were there...
    And when... I guess you were here when he returned...
    Or when... Goddess that didn't even happen yet!
    Layla said:

There happened a lot of things while you weren't here, honey...
    Or were you when they banned...? I guess you were there...
    And when... I guess you were here when he returned...
    Or when... Goddess that didn't even happen yet!

Please elucidate. ._.
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Member, Helpful, Conversationalist Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭
    holy jesus fuck you arose from the dead.

• ViniVini Member Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot the caps.
    Oh, w8.

• iAMminchoiAMmincho Member, Flagger Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Welcome back Deathranger! I also don't really know what happened, as I was death too. (not as long as you were though)
  • erdbeereerdbeere Member, Helpful Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cubinator has returned.
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Conversationalist Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just checking back to see how things are doing. I've given up idle games since long ago. I may or may not become more of a regular on the forums.

Yes, i'm pretty sure i remember you. :3
    Likely the weirdest person ever.
    Welp. :p

Anyways, hello.
  • Dont_questionDont_question Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    I returned too! Does anybody remember me? Sorry for going off topic
  • Dont_questionDont_question Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭

why do you off topic me fireman? I already apologized :(

Mmmyes hi.
    iAMmincho said:

Welcome back Deathranger! I also don't really know what happened, as I was death too. (not as long as you were though)

You mean dead*. :P
    erdbeere said:

The cubinator has returned.

Indeed I have. With all new PBs.

Yes, i'm pretty sure i remember you. :3
    Yay! :3
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Cool Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it even possible for a Deathranger to die?
  • CaesarCaesar Member Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HE'S FUCKING BACK
    THE USERS OF THE NEO-GOLDEN AGE ARE BEGINNING TO RETURN
    I don't know what else to call it

I remember you.
    Shitposts may be returning
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    I came back too!
    C҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉e҉e҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉d҉a҉r҉k҉n҉e҉s҉s҉ ҉c҉r҉a҉w҉l҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉w҉i҉t҉h҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉s҉?҉
    edited January 2015
    DasBloody said:

Is it even possible for a Deathranger to die?

Death finds everything, always. The only time Death truly dies is when he finds himself.

Holy fuck that was deep.

HE'S FUCKING BACK
    THE USERS OF THE NEO-GOLDEN AGE ARE BEGINNING TO RETURN

I don't know what else to call it

I remember you.
    Yaaay hi.

Hi!
    I came back too!

WOOOOOOOOO!
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod

Death finds everything, always. The only time Death truly dies is when he finds himself.

You just came back and you already made my sig! :3
  • grisha5grisha5 Member Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back.
    "I took things too fart." -KhantStopButtnugget.
    Damn counter
    edited January 2015
    Tellurium said:

Wow. Is there an award for that?
    grisha5 said:

Welcome back.

Thanks! :)
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Conversationalist Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tellurium said:

Wow. Is there an award for that?
    I can draw you a crappy trophy if you want.

Specially considering that in my 10(-3) months living in dashnet i have never been sigged for more than like 30 minutes XD
    Likely the weirdest person ever.
    Welp. :p

Anyways, hello.