Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Checking that privilege

That_Cookie_GuyThat_Cookie_Guy Member Posts: 757 ✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Off Topic

Have you
shitlords
been checking that privilege? If not, click here.

ree
Post edited by Shylight on

Comments

• FiremanFireman Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭
    I am privileged with a score of 55.
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod

Good thing I'm not one of them tumblr people and don't give a shit about fake oppression, huh?
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • Clicking_FrenzyClicking_Frenzy Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Wow, like, way to make fun of people who actually needs to find out if they're suffering and oppressed.

Your satire is a direct result of the patriarchy.
    edited October 2014

Wow, like, way to make fun of people who actually needs to find out if they're suffering and oppressed.

Way to devalue people that are actually suffering and oppressed. You know, I start to remember why I banned your first acc :p
    Shylight said:

Way to devalue people that are actually suffering and oppressed. You know, I start to remember why I banned your first acc :p
    Way to devalue those who are suffering and don't know they're actually suffering.

Did you even read my story on ablism? Bet not.

Oh, and you banned my first account, and hell banned the second one, because ya couldn't handle a joke. Hope that refreshes your memory. :P
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shylight said:

Way to devalue those who are suffering and don't know they're actually suffering.

Oh, and you banned my first account, and hell banned the second one, because ya couldn't handle a joke. Hope that refreshes your memory. :P
    CG?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

Shylight said:

CG?
    What's a CG?
  • DarthCookieDarthCookie Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 5,618 Mod

Shylight said:

CG?
    He_Stands_There

Shylight said:

CG?
    He_Stands_There
    But is that too a CG? We may never know.

Shylight said:

Which is doubly amusing since you just claimed that it was a glitch XD

And I can tell a joke from trolling, thank you.
    Shylight said:

Shylight said:

Which is doubly amusing since you just claimed that it was a glitch XD

And I can tell a joke from trolling, thank you.
    Actually, you can't because you're a pretty emotional mod.

Just sayin...
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    "Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -495"

Yep.

Retest to see if I got it right:

"Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 150"
    Post edited by Karlolin on
    i shouldnt even be alive at this point
    but i am
    Oh, btw, I was answering that "test" as truthfully as at all possible (10 variants of "I'm a platypus in a human body and only basic sexualities? Meh…)
  • DarthCookieDarthCookie Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 5,618 Mod
    Shylight said:

Oh, btw, I was answering that "test" as truthfully as at all possible (10 variants of "I'm a platypus in a human body and only basic sexualities? Meh…)

Shylight said:

10 variants of "I'm a platypus in a human body and only basic sexualities? Meh…

That deserves to be sigged.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -345
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    I'm a shitlord with a score of 160, damn. I better get my privileged ass outta here!!

I gotta complain about the "Attractiveness" question though, it seems like there is no neutral option, either ugly or attractive.
    Tellurium said:

I'm a shitlord with a score of 160, damn. I better get my privileged ass outta here!!

I gotta complain about the "Attractiveness" question though, it seems like there is no neutral option, either ugly or attractive.

Well, you can always complain about this whole test being bollocks. Or satire. Knowing how many people there are that actually think like this, I'm note entirely sure which one.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Member, Helpful Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on my personality I'm scoring -620 or 135.
    Tellurium said:

HA! I beat you by 5 points!
    Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Well, you can always complain about this whole test being bollocks. Or satire. Knowing how many people there are that actually think like this, I'm not entirely sure which one.
    The number that you get is indicative of how many doors will be open to you (and conversely, how many will be slammed shut in your face) based on how the real world (read: probably more USA than elsewhere) currently values and discriminates against people based solely upon race, gender, religion, mental capability, and more. While not exactly a completely fair and accurate assessment, it does shed light on some serious issues with the world in which we live.

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Well, you can always complain about this whole test being bollocks. Or satire. Knowing how many people there are that actually think like this, I'm not entirely sure which one.
    The number that you get is indicative of how many doors will be open to you (and conversely, how many will be slammed shut in your face) based on how the real world (read: probably more USA than elsewhere) currently values and discriminates against people based solely upon race, gender, religion, mental capability, and more. While not exactly a completely fair and accurate assessment, it does shed light on some serious issues with the world in which we live.
    Y-you're kidding I hope.

This test in not a factual representation of any issues anywhere, ever.

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Y-you're kidding I hope.

So, you're saying that, currently, a flamboyantly gay man in Russia could get a job without issue, that a woman in the Middle East could walk around with her hair uncovered and her legs showing, that a black man born and raised in Chicago's south or west side doesn't have to work his goddamned ass off to get out?

Some of the questions--mammal-kin--don't actually matter at all unless the person makes them known--and even then, still might not affect anything--but to say that racial, religious and gender issues don't exist is ignorance in the highest degree.

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Y-you're kidding I hope.

So, you're saying that, currently, a flamboyantly gay man in Russia could get a job without issue, that a woman in the Middle East could walk around with her hair uncovered and her legs showing, that a black man born and raised in Chicago's south or west side doesn't have to work his goddamned ass off to get out?

Some of the questions--mammal-kin--don't actually matter at all unless the person makes them known--and even then, still might not affect anything--but to say that racial, religious and gender issues don't exist is ignorance in the highest degree.
    Well, those people deserve to be beat senseless.

I though you were talking about good people.

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Y-you're kidding I hope.

Enjoy your bliss...

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Y-you're kidding I hope.

Enjoy your bliss...
    Nonsense, I'm still an oppressed woman. Just, not one of THEM.
  • That_Cookie_GuyThat_Cookie_Guy Member Posts: 757 ✭✭✭
    I actually find it kind of funny, I find it kinda sad that I am underprivileged.
    Post edited by Shylight on 12:20PM
    wut
    ree
  • japanmanjapanman Member Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
    Oh...I got 155.
    /
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Member Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    I got 90 when truthful, and -1200 when I just joked around.
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir

Post edited by Shylight on 12:20PM
    wut

You messed up the link, so I fixed it.