Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The very best

FiremanFireman Posts: 653Member ✭✭✭
So, who do you think is the best poster? Since the answer is obviously me, I want noone to vote for me, but for somebody else.
Now GO
There was once a witty signature around here...
Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA

Comments

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    not sure. cf, anon, DB, bop, shylight or TFU_Satron.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty tough one... According to signature quotes it might be me, but since that is only the usual trash my brain produces... I think I would go for Miss Satron.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was

I would say TFU, Anon9mous, bop, Shylight, Opti, Tellurium or MasterSparky.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    I think it's pretty clearly Satron. She is the very best, that no one ever was, except for herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y u no m8(-t)k poll?
    Change is constant.