Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Are you gay?

ImmortalHD_SatanTronImmortalHD_SatanTron Member Posts: 4
edited September 2014 in Off Topic
Please read the title.

Are you gay? 76 votes

Gay
10%
BubbadooTFU_SatronIdlerthesuperbadmikkmarImmortalHD_SatanTronArtificialCookieJockLanier 8 votes
Bi
26%
OptiThe_QQQQShylightAlderi[Deleted User]WalterWhiteAuroyaNovoOrcaguyChaotic_NeutralTelluriumgrisha5BillaboMrSkyGuyYoukCatDemonicSprinklesSolarstrikeNeko_SamaTheKniferDrago_mehdt200 20 votes
Straight
63%
CalamityPurgeFrayu1600LauraKillAllRebelsSirfishcookiefonsterJarr2003MasterSparkyCookiewoodstockNigFewtonCookiefanclubStintheBeastDWalkthroughGuyAnon9mousZonoro13basketofpuppiesPerfectionYaddladdlDeathranger999 48 votes

Comments

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gay
    dupe.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
    edited September 2014
    Bi
    No "Tellurium" and "other" options. 1/5.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • xplayedafoolxxplayedafoolx Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Straight
    I only answered this because I was bored...
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight
    Is this even a dupe or the dupe of a dupe ?
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • CaesarCaesar Member Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight
    You forgot "asexual".
    Not saying I am, though.
    Shitposts may be returning
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight
    No.
    Honestly, I'm not.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gay
    im gay on a straight line.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Straight
    Frayu1600 said:

No.
    Honestly, I'm not.

give me a smidge of confidence
    give me a speck of something that makes sense
    give me an idea of depen
    -wait
    Wrong one again. It's honesty, not loyalty !

Where's TFU again ?
    Gay
    Gouchnox said:

Frayu1600 said:

No.
    Honestly, I'm not.

give me a smidge of confidence
    give me a speck of something that makes sense
    give me an idea of depen
    -wait
    Wrong one again. It's honesty, not loyalty !

Where's TFU again ?

• FiremanFireman Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭
    Straight
    I am a proud heterosexual.
    Also, I just want to point out that the term "Gay" is false, since I am rather sure that you are not only asking male individuals.
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
    Gay
    Fireman said:

Also, I just want to point out that the term "Gay" is false, since I am rather sure that you are not only asking male individuals.

gay=fun
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bi
    Fireman said:

You are wrong there :3
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight
    I don't know why people just say that "Gay" is an insult. Really, if someone's gay, there's no problem. We have different thoughts, right? We shall respect them.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    edited September 2014
    Straight

you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky.

Wooooo
    Nice one right there.
  • AlderiAlderi Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭
    Bi
    Gay also applies to women, Fireman.
    Cette simple signature sifflant sans cesse semble s'arrêter si soudainement!
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bi

Frayu1600 said:

I don't know why people just say that "Gay" is an insult. Really, if someone's gay, there's no problem. We have different thoughts, right? We shall respect them.

you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky.
    Damn dude. I need a bigger sig... Only 12 pixels more :s
    Straight
    DasBloody said:

That's exactly what I though wen I saw this: It's gonna get in a sig.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight
    Um why no neutral option? Also I'm not gay but I do support gay marrige and stuff like that
    Straight
    Alderi said:

Gay also applies to women, Fireman.

No, it doesn't. Lesbian applies for women.
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭
    Straight
    Gouchnox said:

DasBloody said:

That's exactly what I though wen I saw this: It's gonna get in a sig.
    I'll get it!
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    Bi
    ...What would the neutral option even be here? I think it's just missing Asexual and Other.
    Straight
    Tellurium said:

...What would the neutral option even be here? I think it's just missing Asexual and Other.

I think nuetral would (Coincidentally because you chose it) Bisexual, because you don't dislike or like any gender more than the other.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    Straight

Tellurium said:

I think nuetral would (Coincidentally because you chose it) Bisexual, because you don't dislike or like any gender more than the other.
    Hey, that is actually pretty interesting. I would be interested to know if there is a balance between those two genders for bisexuals. I just can't imagine liking both genders equally much.
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    Bi

Tellurium said:

I guess then it would cover bisexual and asexual. But it would be kind of weird to combine those two into one "neutral" category. So this is actually a poll that does not need a neutral option.
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
    Bi

Tellurium said:

Not really, pans are actually much closer to your definition of neutral.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    edited September 2014
    Bi
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
    Straight
    Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Not really, pans are actually much closer to your definition of neutral.
    Good point.
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Member, Cool Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Straight
    Enough with the sexuality threads. Most of you are too young for relationships anyway ;) But I'm sure things have changed drastically since I was in middle school. Damn, 8 years feels like forever ago.
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies