Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Help with IGM

I need help with an IGM game i am creating
This is one of my upgrades
*Upgrade1
-"You can buy an Lamp for
Only 125 Money"
-costs 125 Money
-unlocks at 50 Money, 1 lightbulb
-unlocks lamp
-named Recipe: You have bought the crecipe for an Lamp
The problem is I can already buy an lamp without this upgrade
Tagged:

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,360 Mod
    Do you have buildings visible by default? You'll want to have them hidden if you want unlockable buildings.

PS: It's "a lamp", not "an lamp". An is only used when the word following it begins with a vowel sound.
  • Luuko132Luuko132 Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    deleted
    Tellurium said:

Do you have buildings visible by default? You'll want to have them hidden if you want unlockable buildings.

PS: It's "a lamp", not "an lamp". An is only used when the word following it begins with a vowel sound.

I have another thing Can you make upgrades that increase the clicks %
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luuko132 said:

Tellurium said:

Yes.
    multiplies efficiency of [clickable name] by x%
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    Frayu1600 said:

Luuko132 said:

Tellurium said:

Yes.
    *steve -"Buy an <b>Steve</b> to help you digging" -costs 100 Block -gives 0 -named Steve|Steve's -visible -multiplies efficiency of Block by 200%

Is not working
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luuko132 said:

Frayu1600 said:

Luuko132 said:

Tellurium said:

Yes.
    *steve -"Buy an <b>Steve</b> to help you digging" -costs 100 Block -gives 0 -named Steve|Steve's -visible -multiplies efficiency of Block by 200%

Is not working
    Clickable, not Resource.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    Frayu1600 said:

Luuko132 said:

Frayu1600 said:

Luuko132 said:

Tellurium said:

Yes.

Is not working
    Clickable, not Resource.
    Ty