Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

What is love?

2»

Answers

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

You couldn't be more perfect. Although it feels weird that it's the answer of a guy with an heart avatar.
    Technically speaking, heart image was designed after a butt, not an actual heart, so it's OK.
    ... goddamn... Everytime I watch my signature now I will think "Oh, what a beautiful arrangement of buttponies"
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

You couldn't be more perfect. Although it feels weird that it's the answer of a guy with an heart avatar.
    Technically speaking, heart image was designed after a butt, not an actual heart, so it's OK.
    ... goddamn... Everytime I watch my signature now I will think "Oh, what a beautiful arrangement of plotponies"
    FTFY
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    Shylight said:

DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

... goddamn... Everytime I watch my signature now I will think "Oh, what a beautiful arrangement of plotponies"
    FTFY
    Heh, you saved my sig and my brain with that, thanks :3
  • FiremanFireman Posts: 653Member ✭✭✭
    Okay, something else that came in mind:
    How the hell did this conversation build up to have theories about hearts at the finale?
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    love -> hearts. I see a pretty good connection here.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • Chaotic_NeutralChaotic_Neutral Posts: 3,446Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyway, you remind me of this strip:

As much as you want to pretend, self-awareness is not a get-out-of autism free card.

"HEY, THAT'S PRETTY GOOD"
    -EDUPS
    [insert tilde here]
  • He_Stands_ThereHe_Stands_There Posts: 70Member ✭✭
    Love is gardevoir, for all emotions come through her for she is the font of life.

Turns out we had it wrong with the whole Jesus Christ thing, who knew?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭

Love is gardevoir, for all emotions come through her for she is the font of life.

Okay yeah he's a troll
  • He_Stands_ThereHe_Stands_There Posts: 70Member ✭✭

Okay yeah he's a troll
    Stop triggering me!!!!!

Okay yeah he's a troll
    Stop triggering me!!!!!
    But you literally ask for it.
  • PerfectionPerfection Posts: 2,745Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

What can I say, I'm an addict.
    Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

Where the hell did you get that "fact"?

Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

so what your saying is that perfections avatar is supposed to be toes in a butt?
    I never thought of it that way...

Boots, Brogues, Cleats, Clogs, Flip-flops, Flippers, Galoshes, Getas, Loafers, Oxfords, Mukluks, Moccasins, Pumps, Sandals, Skates, Shoes, Slippers, Sneakers, Socks, Slingbacks, Stilettos, Rollerblades, Tennies, Waders, Wellingtons

DasBloody said:

Okay yeah he's a troll
    Stop triggering me!!!!!
    But you literally ask for it.
    No one asks to be triggered. It simply happens due to callous fat shaming thin privilege people.
    Ever heard of that weird internet thing called "Troll"? He is trolling you by calling you a troll, and you feed him by saying that you are not. See the connection? :3
  • Chaotic_NeutralChaotic_Neutral Posts: 3,446Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    They say...
    As much as you want to pretend, self-awareness is not a get-out-of autism free card.

"HEY, THAT'S PRETTY GOOD"
    -EDUPS
    [insert tilde here]
    This feels like the closest thing to love for me
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Shrek. Shrek is love.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
    Oh, don't you dare.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have the same question, but i want the truth as answer