Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Anon9mous said:

Y'know, I really want to get into this again, but I feel so far behind...

You can cheat in some of your old progress. Plus, being behind is fine. I'm pretty far behind, tbh.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

You can cheat in some of your old progress. Plus, being behind is fine. I'm pretty far behind, tbh.
    Just how far does the game go now? I didn't even nearly finish the game inside of the beta.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Anon9mous said:

Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Just how far does the game go now? I didn't even nearly finish the game inside of the beta.
    Far. There are a lot of walls. People have beaten it though. If you want spoilers, the last wall costs
    5 undecillion
    damage.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Far. There are a lot of walls. People have beaten it though. If you want spoilers, the last wall costs
    5 undecillion
    damage.
    Also, so many upgrades... It'll take months of playing just to get halfway through them all...
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    *Wake ups*

Updaaaaaaaate !!!!

Damn, that definitely looks awesome.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • 21102110 Posts: 96Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    It's almost nothing, but I really appreciate the new upgrade section, which has 4 icons per line instad of 3, it's much better!

But why has my DPS decrease? It was 5.033No/s before the update, and now it's 4.833No/s! (Yes, it is the same save, not a backup.)
    :open_mouth:
    Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...
  • TagrinethTagrineth Posts: 99Member ✭✭
    The main oddity I noticed was I lost an achievement when I refreshed for 2.2.

Currently have 184/185.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator Posts: 576Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Tagrineth said:

The main oddity I noticed was I lost an achievement when I refreshed for 2.2.

Currently have 184/185.

I think that's the tooltip Tellurium was talking about, it counts as an achievement since it's in the achievement box.

Look at the info at the bottom of the resources, there's still only 184 achievements.
  • QokoQoko Posts: 287Member ✭✭
    Holy wowzers, that was a joy when I loaded my bookmark this morning. I should follow this thread more I guess: amazing graphics update.
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since I haven't paid much attention to WD in the last month, now the time has come to start again.
    First of all, I'm proud of you. The stylesheet is now way more stylish, no more overlapping boxes, unique building arrangement and space saving achievements and upgrades.
    Also, the new building icons are very awesome, I now see most of them for the first time (lost track after the gunshooter), and your puncher fist is pretty well done, despite the fact that you don't like drawing hands.
    Only thing that bothers me a little (and somehow doesn't fit into your stylesheet) still is the log. It's completely default, slightly overlaps the buildings box for me and just looks awful compared to the rest. Would be nice if you could do something about that in the next update :3
    edited September 2014
    Now I'm going to be an ass, but some icons (swords, titans and reality compromisers, mainly), they'd look better on a darker background, right now they're just too light.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is dope
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    Now that new stylesheet together with all the new building icons looks amazing! :D
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are ounchers gray?
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Posts: 1,868Member, Cool ✭✭✭
    Anon9mous said:

Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

5 undecillion
    damage.
    Also, so many upgrades... It'll take months of playing just to get halfway through them all...
    took me less than a month to "beat" the game. you should play again.
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,818Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Necromancers's price is X cash1 bricks. This doesn't affect anything, but it's unpleasant to look at.

EDIT: Oh. They cost 2 resources, but they are in the same line. You should fix it anyways. :P
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.

Why are ounchers gray?

Because we're launching stone fists at the wall.
  • Odeio6Odeio6 Posts: 9Member
    UPDATE! :D
    Don't whant to be an annoying peace of crap that just notices the dark side of the rainbow, but I'm still bothered by the clickables box. I just checked on Gimp, the box is only 2 pixels to small. Is there really no ways to fix this ? It's not like it pisses the hell out of me, but it's annoying enough for me to notice it I guess...
  • LunaticLunarianLunaticLunarian Posts: 1,042Member ✭✭✭✭
    Error : the element named "hey" was not found.
    Line 451.
    shut the fuck up lun no one cares
    2110 said:

But why has my DPS decrease? It was 5.033No/s before the update, and now it's 4.833No/s! (Yes, it is the same save, not a backup.)
    :open_mouth:

I think that's because one of the fixes was an upgrade that gave the wrong multiplier.

DasBloody said:

Well, since I haven't paid much attention to WD in the last month, now the time has come to start again.
    First of all, I'm proud of you. The stylesheet is now way more stylish, no more overlapping boxes, unique building arrangement and space saving achievements and upgrades.
    Also, the new building icons are very awesome, I now see most of them for the first time (lost track after the gunshooter), and your puncher fist is pretty well done, despite the fact that you don't like drawing hands.
    Only thing that bothers me a little (and somehow doesn't fit into your stylesheet) still is the log. It's completely default, slightly overlaps the buildings box for me and just looks awful compared to the rest. Would be nice if you could do something about that in the next update :3

Thanks! I don't really know what to do to make the log look better, besides maybe stretching it out to the width of the buildings box. I'll see what I can do.

Now I'm going to be an ass, but some icons (swords, titans and reality compromisers, mainly), they'd look better on a darker background, right now they're just too light.

Yeah that's one thing I don't like, especially the compromiser icon. But I like the current background color, and it's not that huge of a problem.

Why are ounchers gray?

It's supposed to be a stone fist. I imagine it placed in the puncher area, to inspire morale.

Gouchnox said:

Don't whant to be an annoying peace of crap that just notices the dark side of the rainbow, but I'm still bothered by the clickables box. I just checked on Gimp, the box is only 2 pixels to small. Is there really no ways to fix this ? It's not like it pisses the hell out of me, but it's annoying enough for me to notice it I guess...

That may be fixable, I'll fiddle around.

Error : the element named "hey" was not found.
    Line 451.

Forgot about that, fixed.
    You actually could simply adjust the log to the width of the buildings box and make the height percentage based, so it fits in with the rest.
    The width works, but when I adjust the height the rollover no longer does anything so I can't read it.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    On 2.1.1 are you going to change the picture of the wall you click too? or is it just all the walls that you destroy?

On 2.1.1 are you going to change the picture of the wall you click too? or is it just all the walls that you destroy?

Just the walls you destroy. (Pretty sure) There's no way to change the clickable image without having to add a ton of new lines of code for each image.
    Tellurium said:

The width works, but when I adjust the height the rollover no longer does anything so I can't read it.

The height doesn't work? How did you do it?
    Maybe try min-height ?

But you left the #log:hover like it was, did you?
    DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

Maybe try min-height ?

I forgot about min-height, but it doesn't seem to work either. All I put was width: 300px; (which worked fine) top: 95%; height/min-height: 4%; and I also tried bottom: 1% instead of using height. But whenever I try to control the height the rollover also follows that height, so it doesn't expand.
    edited September 2014
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

Maybe try min-height ?

I forgot about min-height, but it doesn't seem to work either. All I put was width: 300px; (which worked fine) top: 95%; height/min-height: 4%; and I also tried bottom: 1% instead of using height. But whenever I try to control the height the rollover also follows that height, so it doesn't expand.
    The default settings for the position are bottom:0; and left:0;
    You don't need the top part, just use height (like 10 or 15 px I guess)
    DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

Maybe try min-height ?

The default settings for the position are bottom:0; and left:0;
    You don't need the top part, just use height (like 10 or 15 px I guess)
    Oh that's weird, I thought I tried just doing height but I guess I didn't, because that works.

Okay, now it looks a lot better. Thanks for telling me to not be lazy :P
    Dude, the buildings are so good now with all of them in one column...

Wait...

Ha ! The clickables still have a scrollbar that can't be scrolled for me ! It's so broken (: