Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Zyzzyzus said:

dgz345 said:

Zyzzyzus said:

But you will need to refresh the page atm when unlocking the new building. When it runs it checks every building currently visible and adds them to the list.

you could add the check in the "update store" function.

I'm trying to keep clear of editing game functions. I will probably add a button for it or add it to the buy function.
    fair enough

i could add sell all to my buymany script. but im thinking how to do it. and i dont know if i have enough time before ill be unable to do it.

there is 2 ways i could do it.
    1. the number you have inputed for buying also applies to the sell button. and if you are trying to sell more then one it will show a confirm dialog. (this makes you able to sell 58 buildings at a time if you like)

2. add a sell all button. (can only sell 1 or all)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • QokoQoko Posts: 287Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Holy... this update seems kind of big. Before v2 I actually unlocked all the wards, building trophies and regular trophies. I only needed to buy the final ward and I would have basically been 'done' with resetting.

Seeing how this version revolves around coins from resetting I'm hard resetting actually: seems to be way more fun unlocking all the new stuff from scratch rather than bursting through bonus walls getting new stuff.
  • 21102110 Posts: 96Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Zar said:

You dont need to wipe save, you just need use in-game reset function aka "rewind time" in clickables section.

Difference in massive high-level content update, no graphical difference aside from some reworked icons.

ok, thx!

BTW, what is a divider? This line is the 'Stats', ──────────────────── (0/s), gets a non-zero rate when we click it. ^^
    Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...
  • ZarZar Posts: 41Member ✭✭
    Game Maker doesnt support dividers, so its workaround by using them as resource.
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    Zar said:

Game Maker doesnt support dividers, so its workaround by using them as resource.

You know you can quote him directly by clicking on 'Quote'. It's easier for us to understand. ;)
    edited July 2014
    Ok, but what are dividers? And if IGM does not support them, why to put a button to press? :s

Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...
    2110 said:

Ok, but what are dividers? And if IGM does not support them, why to put a button to press? :s

Dividers used for visual info dividing, duh. By pressing that button first time, they are added to resources menu.

• dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    Zyzzyzus said:

It doesn't help that the sell button is effectively on the same 'button' as the buy one due to how Orteil coded it. If you add a sell all button then a confirm would be needed also. I sometimes click sell by mistake.

http://pastebin.com/Ssa08w6T

sell all button added with a confirm dialog. note that this buy many script doesnt work as zyzzyzus script. there is a input box at the save button where you choose how many you want to buy. then you just buy buildings as usually
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    The upgrades from the time walls don't unlock for me. It says they will unlock after time but nothing happens.
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    I clicked those two buttons at the release of 2.0 to unlock new upgrades, possible spoiler those time and space ones, that you can buy with space and time bricks can I buy them? How do you unlock them normally?

The upgrades from the time walls don't unlock for me. It says they will unlock after time but nothing happens.

They unlocks randomly, wait around 2-3 hour per upgrade.

Just unlocked 2 more time upgrades. Seem to work properly now.

@iAmmincho: Could you rephrase that question? I don't get it. :P
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    Right after 2.0 was released there were 2 buttons you could click to get extra upgrades. Tellurium said that he forgot to delete those buttons but I still clicked on them. So I have all the time upgrades without having to wait to unlock them normally (like @Zar said)
    Zar said:

They unlocks randomly, wait around 2-3 hour per upgrade.

thanks
  • OroborosOroboros Posts: 135Member ✭✭

Psst spoiler tags exist for a reason be careful
  • AlakallanarAlakallanar Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    So I just got the Ghosting upgrade. Does it have a cap? If not I'm not sure I want to reset for the foreseeable future.
    Oroboros said:

Psst spoiler tags exist for a reason be careful
    Oh, dang! Thanks.

So I just got the Ghosting upgrade. Does it have a cap? If not I'm not sure I want to reset for the foreseeable future.

It doesnt i suppose, otherwise thats certainly would be mentioned in description.

• LunaticLunarianLunaticLunarian Posts: 1,042Member ✭✭✭✭
    Error : the element named "undefined" was not found.
    Looks like you forgot something somewhere.
    shut the fuck up lun no one cares
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    One thing that has always confused me is why the bronze upgrades unlock at 5 units, but the bronze achievements unlock at 10 units. For example, the upgrade "Pianos" unlocks at 5 Airstrike Callers, while the achievement "The Strikes" unlock at 10. Why not have them both unlock at 10? It would make more sense I think.

Also, the first bulldozer airstrike synergy isn't unlocking.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't I have any of the 2.0 stuff?
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Why don't I have any of the 2.0 stuff?

Did you refresh yet?

Also, you won't get much new until you break the final wall.
    Oh. A few hours before 2.0 came out I decided to get around to resetting. I've almost broken the final wall again.
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭
    Precision Strikes unlocks at 50 bulldozers and airstrikes, when it should unlock at 25 like the rest.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
  • PTpirahnaPTpirahna Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    kirdneh said:

Question, how many time brick upgrades are there total? I've gotten 8so far.

I've gotten 11.

There should be an Agent Johnson achievement that unlocks when you get all the upgrades referring to him. I think you can just have each of the Agent Johnson upgrades represent 1 abstract resource and have the achievement unlock at X of those.
    do you notice this text
    edited July 2014
    Am I doing something wrong?
    I am against the final wall, I have as many buildings as I can afford, and I reseted once to get some +5%, +10% overall production boni.
    Now the last upgrades I can see need several hours of idling, and after almost 24h, I only damaged the wall by 6%.
    So I tried to reset once again, but I only got another "+10% production", which won't make a big difference, so I backed up (?) to before the 2nd reset.

So... what am I doing wrong? :s
  • MyloMylo Posts: 134Member ✭✭
    2110 said:

Am I doing something wrong?
    I am against the final wall, I have as many buildings as I can afford, and I reseted once to get some +5%, +10% overall production boni.
    Now the last upgrades I can see need several hours of idling, and after almost 24h, I only damaged the wall by 6%.
    So I tried to reset once again, but I only got another "+10% production", which won't make a big difference.

So... what am I doing wrong? :s

You are not cheating enough.