Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    This image = Sgapang

Do't know about Ahnsquall.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭

Hey Tellurium.There are a brazilians in this forum too...and most doesn't know at least intermediate english like me.Well, i want to ask to you if i can....translate the....Humm....English parts.... of the game.... Please?I'll translate and send you the translation so you can post it.

http://pastebin.com/dq6dCp1M

this userscript adds a button that gets a translate template. copy that text and add it to a pastebin and translate it. add the raw pastebin link in the bookmarklet and you will use the translated version that you just made.

this will make your save still working and you will keep on using the latest version.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

This image = Sgapang

Do't know about Ahnsquall.

My guess is that Ahnsquall was http://i.imgur.com/ENs5xQl.png

ENs5xQl - Ensxql - Ensqual - Ansqual - Ahnsquall
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that wrecking ball made of bubblegum?
    GROSS
    What's a sig btw
  • ZytmaZytma Posts: 209Member ✭✭

Is that wrecking ball made of bubblegum?
    GROSS

Nah, it's a neutron ball. A pure super dense neutron ball.
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    A bubblegum wrecking ball would be kewl. It smashes into the wall a pulls extra bricks out each time getting larger and larger.

A bubblegum wrecking ball would be kewl. It smashes into the wall a pulls extra bricks out each time getting larger and larger.

Should be an upgrade^

Packet of gum:
    Whenever you hit the wall, you get X bricks
    "Not so good in summer"
    What's a sig btw
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Prog

Something I forgot up until now: I'm going to be away from the internet this weekend, so I will be unable to work on WD 2.0 from early Saturday to mid-Sunday.

...Feel free.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What's required to get the compromiser trophy ? I kinda want it right nao. (323 Capsules)
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    Never mind, 20 resets, I got it.
  • ZytmaZytma Posts: 209Member ✭✭
    I think that's 325 FKC not 20 resets.
    Yeah... I guess you're right.
  • MichealReinMichealRein Posts: 39Member
    Tellurium said:

Prog

Something I forgot up until now: I'm going to be away from the internet this weekend, so I will be unable to work on WD 2.0 from early Saturday to mid-Sunday.

...Feel free.

I have a very specific skill set sir. I WILL find you.
    Lelz I was trying to decide when to reset CC so this actually helps me out. I can reset Sunday morning.
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭

What about we all reunite ourselves and translate the game to our local languages, at each update Tellurium makesa and give it to him...We could get recognized in the world.......................................Ok i'm dreaming too much..maybe get recognized in the whole forums and Cookie clicker community >.>

Every (major) user on this forum can speak english, so this game don't get more attention if we translate it.
  • Timm638Timm638 Posts: 96Member ✭✭
    But what if we repost this game at other forums, which languages are not English?
  • MausKeksMausKeks Posts: 85Member
    Would I be better off resetting now or waiting until the update? I just went over 1Qi/s, 2 resets, 16 walls destroyed, 20 FKC, and building quantities ranging from 200 (Compromiser) to 484 (Puncher).
    This is not a signature.
  • haagmanhaagman Posts: 50Member ✭✭
    keep resetting til you get 325 future knowledge capsules, get your god tier trophy
  • PTpirahnaPTpirahna Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    MausKeks said:

Would I be better off resetting now or waiting until the update? I just went over 1Qi/s, 2 resets, 16 walls destroyed, 20 FKC, and building quantities ranging from 200 (Compromiser) to 484 (Puncher).

The update is isn't a new pastebin anyway, so you should cheat progress back there. Unless the time bear is back you would be best off resetting at the 4th wall over and over again
    Post edited by PTpirahna on
    do you notice this text
    PTpirahna said:

The update is a new pastebin anyway

What? That's not true. You could even say... it is a lie.
  • QokoQoko Posts: 287Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Would you know... I'm currently at 257 prestige, 84 bonus bricks and 20 victories, closing in on getting those final trophies, and only now I realize you're so close to releasing 2.0. Happy Q now. And yes, I do worship Tellurium for creating this masterpiece, regardless of me not being so active on this thread and Tellurium not releasing 2.0 yet.

But damn did you break my fingers when I was going for Breaking Point just by uninterrupted (ok, occasionally interrupted) hand damage sprees. Hands are replacable, I cba.
  • MausKeksMausKeks Posts: 85Member
    I'm on a reset frenzy, gone from 20 to 80 FKC since a couple of hours back. I was wondering - why does Summon Titans (priced at 16 bricks) become purchasable again on each run? The game lets me buy titans before I've bought it, so does it do anything? Do I need to keep buying it? Is it a bug? Have I misunderstood something? Is this more questions than is really necessary in one post?
    This is not a signature.
  • Super_LVSuper_LV Posts: 118Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    MausKeks said:

I'm on a reset frenzy, gone from 20 to 80 FKC since a couple of hours back. I was wondering - why does Summon Titans (priced at 16 bricks) become purchasable again on each run? The game lets me buy titans before I've bought it, so does it do anything? Do I need to keep buying it? Is it a bug? Have I misunderstood something? Is this more questions than is really necessary in one post?

I think it's just a bug as it doesn't really do anything, apart from cost 16 bricks. I just buy it anyway to fulfil my pseudo-OCD and because 16 bricks is really nothing in the grand scheme of things.

TL;DR: Just a bug.
    boop
  • QokoQoko Posts: 287Member ✭✭
    Imho, I think everyone here buys it in long resets, as this is an incremental game where the purpose is to max out, so to buy all upgrades ^^.
    The internet is always with you...... you may not and cannot get away, I will hunt you down and drag you back.
    Or you know, we could wait instead of activating a code that drags people to their computers and keeps them alive and sustained for eternity.
    What's a sig btw
  • SparkleLight4LolSparkleLight4Lol Posts: 124Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    I got all the trophies(I think?God-tier bought, building trophies also) i have 83 walls destroyed, 90 Bonus points, 4 Bonus Bricks458 FKCs 38 Boss Points and 18 Bonus Bricks, reseted 11 times, hehehe, just great for prestiges. I played for a total of 1255 minutes till this post.

EDIT:Also the Joint Necromancer-Demon Lessons isn't letting me make fourth wall bricks as it says.
    AKA Mickael200(Kong) AKA jdmorrison2002(Minecraft) AKA MCMorrison(LoLWait....SWAT????I have a LoL account????)

First IGM Game! http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/5393/ice-cream-maker-by-sparklelight-com-versao-brasileirabrazilian-support
  • CoppinatorCoppinator Posts: 132Member ✭✭

I got all the trophies(I think?God-tier bought, building trophies also) i have 83 walls destroyed, 90 Bonus points, 4 Bonus Bricks458 FKCs 38 Boss Points and 18 Bonus Bricks, reseted 11 times, hehehe, just great for prestiges. I played for a total of 1255 minutes till this post.

EDIT:Also the Joint Necromancer-Demon Lessons isn't letting me make fourth wall bricks as it says.

Pretty sure you cheated, but this isn't even the place to post your crap-stats. There's an achievement thread for that exact purpose.

Yeah so turns out I was actually only away until now (add that to the list of my lies). Back to work!