Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Also, yay! More images in the WD album!

Dammit, can't find the link anymore.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

Also, yay! More images in the WD album!

Dammit, can't find the link anymore.
    http://imgur.com/a/XHwtY#358

There are 14 more images.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    Odin said:

I just got myself a new computer and when I started WD on it, I noticed something odd.

When clicking on the Wall, the numbers that pop up now go upwards and fade away like in CC.
    Is this normal?

completely normal, every game has that
    I wonder then why it didn't do that on my laptop. Odd.
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
    Yes, I used Opera on my Laptop and Waterfox on my new PC.
    Just tried it on Opera here and it doesn't work either. Mystery solved.

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Progress u

Bonus preview:

It's time I elaborate on "these will take a while": the deal is, those two are are about as big as the rest of the image combined...

There's a chance it will still be done by the splitting date, but if it's not (and it probably won't) I'll release some complete features in a bonus 1.10.3 update.

But it is close to done, I'm going to say there's a 99% chance of it being out by Friday.
    So, if you can't get the "these will take a while" done until the splitting date, then you will release everything you have finished already or only bits of it in the 1.10.3?
  • QokoQoko Posts: 287Member ✭✭
    Perhaps this is a newb question, but after resetting for a few times now, is it intentional that 'hand made bricks' is not reset after rewinding, in comparison 'hand damage' which does? Because of 'hand made bricks' staying as it is I unlocked the Demon Lessons upgrade and could instantly buy it because it's so cheap, tremendously increasing my hand creates bricks indefinitely... I don't really mind but it seems a bit outside of the box.
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,762Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Progress u

Bonus preview:

It's time I elaborate on "these will take a while": the deal is, those two are are about as big as the rest of the image combined...

There's a chance it will still be done by the splitting date, but if it's not (and it probably won't) I'll release some complete features in a bonus 1.10.3 update.

But it is close to done, I'm going to say there's a 99% chance of it being out by Friday.

awesome! my tellurium.png is gone but i re-drawed it ill post link when update is out/ or this wensday
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Progress u

Bonus preview:

It will be done in 14 hours?
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    tlrm
    the magic fist upgrade still has a light background
    pls fix

• LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

tlrm
    the magic fist upgrade still has a light background
    pls fix

I don't know (forgot this word, had to edit...) if this is a joke but I could say the same for GD... :P
    Post edited by Lethrblaka on
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭

still some achievements and upgrades to go...
  • AngelsergiuboyAngelsergiuboy Posts: 144Member ✭✭
    dgz345 said:

how can I see how many upgrades and achievements I have unlocked so far?

I don't have that

Achievements Unlocked:
    and
    Upgrades Unlocked:
    InsertIPAddress is 15 characters too long.
    InsertIPAddress is 14 characters too long.
    GJ. the best forum.*sarcasm lvl over 9000*
    I can't post anything because of that.
    I have to reconnect 50-100 times only for 1 post.
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Posts: 9,633Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭

dgz345 said:

how can I see how many upgrades and achievements I have unlocked so far?

I don't have that

Achievements Unlocked:
    and
    Upgrades Unlocked:
    You appear to have missed a thread.
    i created a script for it
    its in my pastebin http://pastebin.com/u/dgz345
  • AngelsergiuboyAngelsergiuboy Posts: 144Member ✭✭
    Upgrades Unlocked: 287/299 (96%)

Achievements Unlocked: 145/147 (99%)

WTF i'm missing ???

is there a script to see what you have not unlocked?
    InsertIPAddress is 15 characters too long.
    InsertIPAddress is 14 characters too long.
    GJ. the best forum.*sarcasm lvl over 9000*
    I can't post anything because of that.
    I have to reconnect 50-100 times only for 1 post.
    You're missing time bear things. You can't get them yet.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    How long do you think the the tryhard-getting rounds went on? Need this for upgrades with century-egg style effects.
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,818Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

You can start to cry when you had more than 100 capsules....

Then i just cried until my eyes popped out of my head and then honked on them. I lost 225 capsules last week. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭

Gouchnox said:

You can start to cry when you had more than 100 capsules....

Then i just cried until my eyes popped out of my head and then honked on them. I lost 225 capsules last week. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    That sucks! I feel your pain.
    Tellurium said:

How long do you think the the tryhard-getting rounds went on? Need this for upgrades with century-egg style effects.

I'm about to break the 24th wall with this session running for about 4 weeks.
    I let the game idle for about 12-15 hours a day.

Upgrades Unlocked: 287/299 (96%)

Achievements Unlocked: 145/147 (99%)

WTF i'm missing ???

is there a script to see what you have not unlocked?

what i know such script does not exist but it would be easy to type a small code in the console to get that output.

loop the upgrades and check if its bought or not then print the name. would look something like this.

for (var i in Game.upgrades) { var upg = Game.upgrades[i]; if(upg.bought==0) { console.log(upg.name); } }

^not tested
    If you lose your data, it's not hard to cheat everything back in again (wall damage, cash, buildings, prestige...)
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally cannot wait for 2.0. *invents time machine*
    What's a sig btw
    Tellurium said:

OMG OBVIOUS COPYSCUM!!!11!one

I started playing when the game was released, and I think I got tryhard on July 9.

Tellurium said:

OMG OBVIOUS COPYSCUM!!!11!one

I started playing when the game was released, and I think I got tryhard on July 9.
    That doesn't need to be crossed out, it is obvious CC copyscum :P (really, making an IGM game in general is)

Update on the update (this is ridiculous):

No way in hell am I finishing it tonight. (yes, I know it's morning for some of you) I'll rig up a 1.10.3 with some some stand-alone finished features now, expect that within the next few hours.

I'll probably be able to finish 2.0 tomorrow.
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    Yay I got all the regular upgrades before 2.0 :D
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will mind if it updates on thursday, would rather have it on wednesday though.
    What's a sig btw
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭
    New images on Imgur: a question mark with a space background, manual brick upgrades up to rainbow tier, and HELL.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!