Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

MasterSparky unlocked: A fifth post count digit

MasterSparkyMasterSparky Member, Internet Detective, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Off Topic
README.txt
When I suddenly realized I had 9,800 posts, I didn't know what to make for my 10,000th. At first I considered something along the lines of Red's new-year post, but no matter how I worded it, it always ended up sounding overly sentimental/sappy and fake. So then I started on a massive image depicting all the events in my DNF history. As it turns out, I only got around a third of the way through that before I started the planet theme. Now post 10,000 is here, but my original plan had to be scrapped. Since the planets basically "replaced" my 10,000th post art, I'll make that the theme of this thread, along with making it a megathread of the planet arts.

2015-02-25 16:27 CAM 1
The planets of Star System DashNet are aligned. An immense power has been released from Star Opti, traveling down the line of planets. This power rebounded off of the atmosphere of Planet Shylight, directing it to the nearby Probe MS. It enveloped the rake-shaped probe, granting it a special gift. That gift was a ten-thousands place on the post count indicator...

Star System DashNet 30 minute MS Painting collection:
"The Next Frontier" (Probe MS):

"Audraxas Rising" (Planet Tellurium):

"ClickingGhost Tower Defense" (Planet CWS):

"Home Base" (Planet CG):

"The Midnight Visitor" (Planet TFU):

"Attack on Kong OT" (Planet Zaminic):

"Adventure to Eternal Grove Island" (Planet ST):

"Internet Point Factory" (Planet 1234):

"2015 Cookie Convention" (Planet BC):

"Daily Jobs" (Planet DS):
Post edited by MasterSparky on