Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What is your strategy to get Speed baking I II III ?

FolirgoFolirgo Posts: 10Member ✭✭
I basicly i want to know how to get these 3 achivements, and don't cheat. (And please pardon me for my bad english, i'm spanish)

Best Answers

• ShylightShylight Posts: 6,470Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    Accepted Answer
    Change your date to the Christmas, rush the deer upgrades. You want them to come twice as often and bring twice as much (I think that's what upgrades do, but I might remember it slightly wrong). You might not get them in the first two, just try again. Then you're praying that your GC will be Frenzy and you'll get a deer during it. The boost from proper frenzied deer should be enough to help you with these achievements.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart

Answers

• FolirgoFolirgo Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Oh... so all this strategy is based of pure luck eh? Anyways thanks Shylight.
    Hehe thanks guys :3
  • Randomguy404Randomguy404 Posts: 712Member ✭✭✭
    Autoclick.

Autoclick.

He did say "without cheating" you know. Might as well Game.Earn(1e9) if you're at it.
    iAMmincho said:

Or, if you're truly insane, get the 8 cookies per click upgrade before your first GC, and pray that your first GC is a clicking frenzy. If you click enough you will get close or over a million cookies. This strategy is very hard and is based on a lot of luck, but you don't have to be in christmas mode.

That's the original strat. Deer strat requires less restarts.
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Shylight said:

iAMmincho said:

Or, if you're truly insane, get the 8 cookies per click upgrade before your first GC, and pray that your first GC is a clicking frenzy. If you click enough you will get close or over a million cookies. This strategy is very hard and is based on a lot of luck, but you don't have to be in christmas mode.

That's the original strat. Deer strat requires less restarts.
    "but you don't have to be in christmas mode", for people who think that even something like changing your datum is cheating or just for an extra challange

Relevant:

iAMmincho said:

<
    "but you don't have to be in christmas mode", for people who think that even something like changing your datum is cheating or just for an extra challange

Eh those people can wait for Christmas :P
    Em... i agree with shylight, because changing the date and hour doesn't achieve the "Cheated cookies taste awful" shadow achievement, and that's what i want, basicly for being more honest.
  • RadiarcRadiarc Posts: 17Member ✭✭
    Folirgo said:

Em... i agree with shylight, because changing the date and hour doesn't achieve the "Cheated cookies taste awful" shadow achievement, and that's what i want, basicly for being more honest.

I just did it for the first time in about 9,444 hours of playing this game; the "change the date to sometime in December" method is pretty much the most legit way you can even attempt Speed Baking III, and even then there's some random stuff that can really determine whether or not you can get it.
    Clicking as fast as I could constantly and buying strategically, I couldn't get the achievement until I got the upgrade that makes reindeer appear twice as often.
  • greydragon412greydragon412 Posts: 730Member, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    I waited until Christmas to get it, though I tried for the clicking frenzy option sometimes when I restarted. Manipulating the game or system you're on to get an advantage is cheating, and I just can't stand it.
  • RadiarcRadiarc Posts: 17Member ✭✭

I waited until Christmas to get it, though I tried for the clicking frenzy option sometimes when I restarted. Manipulating the game or system you're on to get an advantage is cheating, and I just can't stand it.

I didn't really feel good changing the date on my computer, but it was something I really wanted to do, not to mention December was actually when I first started playing Cookie Clicker.
    It was very reminiscent of when I was first playing it; the nostalgia and achievement were worth the effort.