Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Minecraft banners by Gouchnox

GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,337Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Off Topic
Not that it does anything, not that people care, not that I can make something that looks cool, but I'm making minecraft banners. Why? Erm... because.
I don't know, you find an explanation.
I did the OT6, and I'm starting to think that I could do more for the people who wants.
So yeah.
Requests and stuff. You tell me, I try to make something that doesn't look like trash. Damn, already failing at it.

Gallery:
Online gallery with tutorials on how to make these banners (16x16 default definition)
Shyli, Satty and Dasie
imageimageimage
Luri and Anie
imageimage
Burnty
Darkmatterfire (Trixie)
Thunderstorm, Wither and Golden Snitch
imageimageimage
Note: The code might contain some bonus banners

Code:
To get the banners in your minecraft world, follow these simple steps:
1: Give yourself a command block by typing /give @p command_block in the chat
2: Paste the command below into the command block
3: Power the command block using a button, a lever, the magic of friendship or whatever suits your boat, really
4: Smoke some weed
5: ???
6: Profit
setblock ~ ~1 ~ chest 0 replace {Items:[0:{Slot:0b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"cr",Color:13,},1:{Pattern:"bo",Color:11,},2:{Pattern:"sc",Color:13,},3:{Pattern:"flo",Color:9,},4:{Pattern:"mc",Color:11,},],Base:11,},display:{Name:"Shyli's Banner",},},Damage:11s,},1:{Slot:1b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"ss",Color:11,},1:{Pattern:"hhb",Color:3,},2:{Pattern:"gru",Color:14,},3:{Pattern:"bo",Color:15,},4:{Pattern:"ms",Color:14,},5:{Pattern:"tts",Color:15,},],Base:15,},display:{Name:"Satty's Banner",},},Damage:15s,},2:{Slot:2b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"ld",Color:5,},1:{Pattern:"gru",Color:5,},2:{Pattern:"gra",Color:14,},3:{Pattern:"flo",Color:11,},4:{Pattern:"flo",Color:5,},],Base:14,},display:{Name:"Dasie's Banner",},},Damage:14s,},3:{Slot:3b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"flo",Color:12,},1:{Pattern:"mc",Color:10,},2:{Pattern:"bts",Color:12,},3:{Pattern:"tts",Color:12,},4:{Pattern:"bri",Color:6,},],Base:10,},display:{Name:"Luri's Banner",},},Damage:10s,},4:{Slot:4b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"bri",Color:12,},1:{Pattern:"gru",Color:6,},2:{Pattern:"tts",Color:0,},3:{Pattern:"ss",Color:8,},4:{Pattern:"lud",Color:4,},5:{Pattern:"gru",Color:0,},],Base:6,},display:{Name:"Anie's Banner",},},Damage:6s,},5:{Slot:8b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"gru",Color:6,},1:{Pattern:"flo",Color:8,},2:{Pattern:"bri",Color:4,},3:{Pattern:"mc",Color:0,},4:{Pattern:"bo",Color:15,},5:{Pattern:"bo",Color:12,},],Base:4,},display:{Name:"Burnty's Banner",},},Damage:4s,},6:{Slot:9b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"ss",Color:15,},1:{Pattern:"tt",Color:12,},2:{Pattern:"bt",Color:12,},3:{Pattern:"mr",Color:13,},4:{Pattern:"gru",Color:12,},5:{Pattern:"mc",Color:13,},],Base:12,},display:{Name:"Darkmatterfire's Banner",},},Damage:12s,},7:{Slot:18b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"ss",Color:11,},1:{Pattern:"bo",Color:6,},2:{Pattern:"bri",Color:6,},3:{Pattern:"ts",Color:8,},4:{Pattern:"cbo",Color:6,},5:{Pattern:"gru",Color:0,},],Base:6,},display:{Name:"Thunderstorm Banner",},},Damage:6s,},8:{Slot:19b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"gru",Color:7,},1:{Pattern:"bri",Color:15,},],Base:15,},display:{Name:"4th Wall Banner",},},Damage:15s,},9:{Slot:20b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"sc",Color:0,},1:{Pattern:"rud",Color:15,},2:{Pattern:"ld",Color:15,},3:{Pattern:"cre",Color:0,},4:{Pattern:"sku",Color:0,},5:{Pattern:"bts",Color:15,},],Base:15,},display:{Name:"Wither Banner",},},Damage:15s,},10:{Slot:21b,id:"minecraft:banner",Count:1b,tag:{RepairCost:1,BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[0:{Pattern:"cr",Color:12,},1:{Pattern:"gra",Color:12,},2:{Pattern:"tt",Color:15,},3:{Pattern:"hhb",Color:15,},4:{Pattern:"mc",Color:14,},5:{Pattern:"mc",Color:11,},],Base:15,},display:{Name:"Golden Snitch Banner",},},Damage:15s,},]}
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Post edited by Gouchnox on
Tagged:

Comments