Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

How i can do more boxes ?

i work on my game and i want to add boxes
but i didn't have any skill in programing
anyone can help me ?
Tagged:

Comments

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That feature is bugged. Not possible to add more boxes, sadly.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • sashikkosashikko Posts: 7
    Okay thanks so if i want to add enemies but i did'nt want to put enemies in building ?
    how can i do ?
    You can change the location of the single buildings via stylesheet.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • sashikkosashikko Posts: 7
    Thanks, you are awesome ^^
    I know :P