Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

BUGS WITH THE BETA - PLEASE POST HERE

Comments

• JacobMIXJacobMIX Member, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭
    mycosil said:

PROBLEMS WITH DUNGEONS:
    -If the window where im runing the game is not big enough i click in the butons but nothing hapens, if i make more big the window it disapear. It's not small at all, i can see the character picture and all the butons but id didnt react if im not in big screen. (mozilla and chrome)
    -I played the first time the dungeon and all went well. The second time the autobot starts to go crazy ( MOZILLA). I have see its usual in mozilla so i write this because i was able to play the first time, maybe it helps to find the bug,

There is a temporary fix for that:
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/1009/beta-unofficial-dungeon-fix-arrow-keyssmall-resolution-fixes/p1
    Please read: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/632/unofficial-forum-help-thread/p1
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game
    Does anyone still keep count? :
    SOPA 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 | PIPA | ACTA
    CISPA | PCIP | FISA | NDAA | TPP

And if you need any help you can get it here: Part 1, Part 2, Read, DUPES, 2.0
  • VanBeliever12VanBeliever12 Member Posts: 1
    I'm not sure if this is 100% covered in any of the other posts, or the sticky, but (and I really wish I would have grabbed a screencap of it) I spawned into a room where I was locked into 3 squares. This isn't to say that the auto-move function kept me there, but that I literally was boxed in with no way out. There was water/purple stuff to the left and right and impassable boxes lining the top and bottom of where I was.

Hope this helps and the bug can get fixed.
  • Fabian5594Fabian5594 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    If you see a golden pumpkin cookie can before it clicks Save, and then click it when there is something bad to Load the page again and simply bad effect is gone I think this is cheating on my shock that the game would be if Saves it reloads the page
  • Sir_FalstaffSir_Falstaff Member Posts: 1
    I'm having a problem with my Beta game.

I'm at stage 3 of the Grandmapocalypse, the Grandmatriarchs are angered, and the background has changed. However, the grandmas in the store still look normal, and I haven't seen a single wrinkler appear to date.
    edited November 2013

I'm having a problem with my Beta game.

I'm at stage 3 of the Grandmapocalypse, the Grandmatriarchs are angered, and the background has changed. However, the grandmas in the store still look normal, and I haven't seen a single wrinkler appear to date.

The beta does not have wrinklers and the icon will not change either. (Look at the version number.)
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game

• sollund123sollund123 Member Posts: 1
    updated to the Christmas update thingy(with bugfixes) and now the game is stuck on the loading screen

updated to the Christmas update thingy(with bugfixes) and now the game is stuck on the loading screen

This has nothing to do with beta-.-
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game

• cookies4lifecookies4life Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    All the cookies I had disappeared. I did not mess with the cookies or anything like that, so I don't know why it happened. I tried importing saves but it also does not work.
    woah. just realized this is for beta... how do you delete it?
    Btw dungeons can be experimented with in the live game by inputting this Game.Objects['Factory'].unlockSpecial(); in your browser's console
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game

• since i bought my 100th cursor(i think it was the 100th cursor) if i buy another cursor i get a giant lag spike then it stops and i have the cursor i bought.
    I use google chrome.
  • PosterNeverclickPosterNeverclick Member Posts: 7
    Sugar Cookie upgrade not visible after reset, yet I think it's there...
    here's my thread from general discussion:
    --

Hello Cookie disciples!

14th reset - my upgrades are at 159/160. After digging through the list, I'm missing Sugar Cookie, which should have been the 4th cookie unlocked.

Any ideas? I've searched around and can't find anything related to this.

My achievements are at 112/112 and I've shadow achievements are popping - Don't have Cheated cookies taste awful and not planning on getting it. Still chasing Black cat's paw and Follow the white rabbit.

Help me Cookie brethren.
    --
    Thanks Stin and Andre - yes, I do have 'Sacrificial Rolling Pins' - I've gone through the list and double checked everything - I am definitely missing Sugar cookies. I'll include a screenshot - you can see my cookies go from Plain to Coconut.
    http://screencast.com/t/6418X61i0

Starting to think there's a bug..
    exported my save string to http://diamondpants.com/CookieClickerOptimizer/ and it shows that I have Sugar Cookies, but not displaying and my upgrades are stuck at 159/160
    http://screencast.com/t/IcUYtrM8cW

..putting on my QA hat, the only clue i have is that I recently included the string to unlock dungeons - maybe that gave me the wambajamba..

can I ask does anyone else have the dungeon unlock AND have their sugar cookies?
    All help appreciated cookie brethren.
    --
    link to general discussion: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/2557/where-is-the-sugar-cookie-upgrade#Item_4
  • PosterNeverclickPosterNeverclick Member Posts: 7
    resolved - i was wrong - Sugar cookie has moved to second row, and i'm missing ghost cookies - lost it on the reset.
  • IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how to go in to the dungeon? no way....
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • ArrastraArrastra Member Posts: 1
    Hi.

I've had a bug. If I have 139 antimatter condensers everything is alright, but when I bought the 140th antimatter condensers the AC's button will be empty. The picture, the number of how many AC I have, the price is ALL GONE. The button is NOT.

Here is the save file BEFORE the problem:
    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%21END%21

And AFTER the 140th AC:
    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%21END%21

P.s: I load my save file 3 different browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox all up-to-date) and the bug/problem is appeared all of these browsers!
  • SlatehnSlatehn Member Posts: 1
    The character in dungeons keeps moving in random directions as far as far as I can tell, makes it very hard to play that part. I'm using chrome on a mac book pro.
  • goldncookieclickergoldncookieclicker Member Posts: 1
    golden cookie op multiplier after you get the third golden cookie upgrade and you get the 7x multiplier there is about 30 before it ends there will be another golden cookie that appears and about a 5% chance of this happining is getting the 777x clicking bonus so its like 5439 times the normal amount of cookies your gonna get from a regular click just wondering what is up with that and about 75% of the time the updates page doesnt load but i dont need it just saying
  • CookiewoodstockCookiewoodstock Member, Flagger Posts: 16,335 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the autopilot/random moves aren't disabled if you're actively on the dungeons, making them extremely hard to play as it tends to make moves that invert your wanted move. I've gotten points where I get stuck in corners due to the autopilot and must button mash to manage an escape.

golden cookie op multiplier after you get the third golden cookie upgrade and you get the 7x multiplier there is about 30 before it ends there will be another golden cookie that appears and about a 5% chance of this happining is getting the 777x clicking bonus so its like 5439 times the normal amount of cookies your gonna get from a regular click just wondering what is up with that and about 75% of the time the updates page doesnt load but i dont need it just saying

Maybe you should use this innovation called commas in your sentence.
  • AaronjuAaronju Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2014
    My cookie clicker screen is too big but on my other tabs the screen isn't big I think it is a bug with cookie clicker I can't even shrink it on my ipad I need your email for the picture
  • PickaponPickapon Member Posts: 1
    I noticed that "Cookie Clicker" has stopped working for me altogether.
  • MScoMSco Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    There is a bug in the beta code. In fuction UpdateWrinklers he coded:

if (Game.Has('Wrinklespawn')) me.sucked*=1.05;

But the Upgrade is Wrinklerspawn, not Wrinklespawn.
    Have a look at my two Addons MSco Stats and Real Perfect Idling: https://github.com/MSco/RealPerfectIdling

The Addon MSco Stats gives some Extra Stats and fixes the two game-breaking bugs in 1.9. The Addon Real Perfect Idling simulates cookies earned and cookies sucked while the game is closed. It calculates the amount of time between now and the last time the game was saved. All features are simulated exactly like in the original game.

Please feel free to give me your feedback and suggestions.
  • Jacob_p12Jacob_p12 Member Posts: 3
    Can't enter dungeons
  • TritloTritlo Member Posts: 2
    I'm playing beta 1.0501, and after reset, I'm not getting the Neverclick achievement.

Save here:

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%21END%21

Pre reset save:

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%3D%3D%21END%21
  • erdbeereerdbeere Member, Helpful Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neverclick and other achievements like it have been disabled. Orteil wants to add a challenge mode where you can earn them.

Also, this thread was meant for the dungeon-beta.
  • TheTrueCatManTheTrueCatMan Member Posts: 1
    So I have been listing all the bugs that I have found with the current beta Ver. 1.0501

Upgrades and toggleables wll randomly change positions with other upgrades or toggleables of equal price.
    Cannot switch between seasons in offline mode. (visuals don't work)

Golden cookies dissapear after attempting to switch between seasons in offline mode

The Grandma picture next to the building button disappears in offline mode whenever he picture requires changing (diffearent seasons, grandmapocolypse)

3 new buildings don't have unique names in Business day season.

The 3 building grandma upgrades get placed out of order in the Ugrades Unlocked section of stats.

If you bake heavenly cookies, it will still say you can afford things with heavenly chips even though you do not have enough.

If you choose to have any of the heavenly items that unlock heavenly cookie potential as your permanent upgrade slot, they will not take effect even though it shows it as unlocked under 'upgrades unlocked' in the stats.

Cookies appear out of order in the upgrade menu. (They will appear after an upgrade even though they are less expesive.)

Possibly consider changing the christmas season as it was designed around having it at the start of the game but you must have +1bil to unlock it. You get too much for too little cookies.

When you refresh, all of the holidays are purchasable (even if it's already active)
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 9,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I have been listing all the bugs that I have found with the current beta Ver. 1.0501

Upgrades and toggleables wll randomly change positions with other upgrades or toggleables of equal price.
    Cannot switch between seasons in offline mode. (visuals don't work)

Golden cookies dissapear after attempting to switch between seasons in offline mode

The Grandma picture next to the building button disappears in offline mode whenever he picture requires changing (diffearent seasons, grandmapocolypse)

3 new buildings don't have unique names in Business day season.

The 3 building grandma upgrades get placed out of order in the Ugrades Unlocked section of stats.

If you bake heavenly cookies, it will still say you can afford things with heavenly chips even though you do not have enough.

If you choose to have any of the heavenly items that unlock heavenly cookie potential as your permanent upgrade slot, they will not take effect even though it shows it as unlocked under 'upgrades unlocked' in the stats.

Cookies appear out of order in the upgrade menu. (They will appear after an upgrade even though they are less expesive.)

Possibly consider changing the christmas season as it was designed around having it at the start of the game but you must have +1bil to unlock it. You get too much for too little cookies.

When you refresh, all of the holidays are purchasable (even if it's already active)

Those last two aren't bugs.
  • SkrzynekSkrzynek Member Posts: 1
    I've got three bugs.

"Quarry on" achievement (objective: make 100 quadrillion cookies just from mines) activates when I mine 1 quintillion cookies. One "0" too much, i guess.

"Santa's Legacy" upgrade significantly decreases my CPS. I have no idea why.

It was impossible for me to purchase upgrades for grandmas and cursors when I've got bonus at the beginning from prestige tree.
  • worldendDominatorworldendDominator Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2014
    Several bugs I have noticed:
    - Divine bakeries: Order of upgrades in the store (by price) does not take price reduction into account. In other words, cookie flavors are positioned according to their full price, not actual price (1/5 of full).
    - Starter kit: 10 extra cursors are not included in "buidings owned" stat. Also, you don't get the cursor upgrades until you buy another cursor (then you get upgrades as if you had 11 cursors).
    - Starter kitchen: Same as Starter kit, both in buildings owned and upgrades.
    - Silhouettes of buildings in the store (when they are not available yet) are completely transparent, is that intentional?

As well as some stuff I have already seen reported:
    - Disordered grandma costumes in "purchased upgrades" list
    - Negative bonus from Santa levels upgrade
    - Invisible GCs appearing randomly during ascension screen
    - Missing bank upgrade
    etc.

A thing that may as well be called a suggestion: among three prestige upgrades that give 1) decreased delay between GCs, 2) longer time on-screen, 3) longer GC effects, I think the latter is the most powerful and should require the other two.

Edit: 2 more bugs:
    - You can assign the same upgrade to several permanent slots.
    - If you make Bingo center and Persistent memory permanent, the latter does not apply to first research.
    Post edited by worldendDominator on
  • worldendDominatorworldendDominator Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2014
    Prestige upgrades remain after a hard reset. Only thing that changes is that the permanent upgrades are reset.
    Post edited by worldendDominator on
  • loraxlorax Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    It's possible the rules have changed in this update (or I'm just doing it wrong), but after only 15 handmade cookies I'm at 1.8 million cookies baked this game with no Neverclick achievement.

------Edit: this achievement and the Speed Baker achievement were disabled.
    Post edited by lorax on