Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

BUGS WITH THE BETA - PLEASE POST HERE

Comments

• CheatedCookieCheatedCookie Posts: 170Member ✭✭
    Raxz said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug with the game itself or the temporary fix script, but whenever I'm Doe the autopilot doesn't work.

Game.Objects.Factory.dungeon.timer=30; Game.Objects.Factory.dungeon.auto=1
    ^helps sometimes
  • RPG_HackerRPG_Hacker Posts: 2Member
    Apparently dungeon's level doesnt't get saved when closing the browser (Firefox)?
    I was in... level 97 or something yesterday. Now I'm back to level 10. Or maybe it just wraps around after reaching level 100?
  • RaxzRaxz Posts: 18Member
    edited October 2013

Raxz said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug with the game itself or the temporary fix script, but whenever I'm Doe the autopilot doesn't work.

Game.Objects.Factory.dungeon.timer=30; Game.Objects.Factory.dungeon.auto=1
    ^helps sometimes
    Nope, she still refuses to move.

• OracleOracle Posts: 2Member
    Autopilot needs to be immediately and obviously toggle-able.

I say this because Chip will often get stuck... and when I attempted to use the buttons to free her, she immediately started fighting the directions i wanted to move her.

She would also ignore large piles of cookies in order to... well, i'm not sure what she was doing honestly. Running into a wall where there was no door.

her AI is not perfect, and as such we need a fast and easy way to "assume direct control" as it were, that the AI will not fight.
  • EDL666EDL666 Posts: 1Member
    edited October 2013
    I imported my save from live, I've resetted a couple of times since I'm playing Beta but I didn't have any heavenly chips before going Beta. but I only get +1% Cps per heavenly chip. Yeah I noticed in the updates that they're only supposed to give 1%... This means that the "Prestige" section in stats has a wrong description("each heavenly chip grants you +2% CpS multiplier") and that the tooltip next to my amount of cookies is also wrong(I currently have 6 heavenly chips and it says "+12% CpS"). I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium and Firefox 24.0

Post edited by EDL666 on
    there is no way to get out of this. Only FailLevel() helped
  • HighCommander4HighCommander4 Posts: 1Member
    edited October 2013
    After upgrading to 1.0375, Cookie Clicker is using up 100% CPU on one of my cores. My browser is Firefox 24 and I have everything (Fancy graphics, Particles, Numbers, and Milk) turned OFF.

I noticed that it only uses up the 100% CPU if the browser tab that's running it is active. If I switch to a different tab, CPU usage goes down to normal. Switch back to CC, it goes up to 100% again.
  • pvmmasterpvmmaster Posts: 2Member
    edited October 2013
    I have upgraded "One Mind" "Communal brainsweep" "Elder Pact" before game update It lost effect "each grandma gains +1 CPS" when game update today
  • ElyriahElyriah Posts: 5Member
    heya, just created an account for this.
    Started playing Beta, got my first golden Cookie Frenzy, but my manual clicks on the cookie weren't multiplied. is that supposed to be like that in the new version? I loved to go rampage on my keyyboard... ;)
  • RaxzRaxz Posts: 18Member
    I think she actually got stuck in an area that was too open because she didn't know where to go.

• The autopilot needs an off switch or the arrow keys to work (chrome), as the Dungeon is unplayable currently.
  • ElTipejoLocoElTipejoLoco Posts: 1Member
    imageimageimage
    Just posting more examples of inaccessible cookies/rooms. It would be nice to have a prompt when going over the stairs leading to the next floor in addition to whatever coding goes into making sure the dungeon generator doesn't create disconnected flooring.
  • CunctatorCunctator Posts: 2Member
    I'm running the beta and not seeing any of the 100-building upgrades (Double-thick glasses, Gingerbread scarecrows, Recombobulators, etc.). Here's my gamesave: 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%21END%21
  • GrayMagicΓGrayMagicΓ Posts: 108Member
    The 100 building upgrades are in the current main version, not the beta.
  • TerminusVIITerminusVII Posts: 1Member
    edited October 2013
    never mind
  • koolkat007koolkat007 Posts: 1Member
    How do I force fail a dungeon? my Chip auto generated in a 7 tile area with no doors or other way out.

How do I force fail a dungeon? my Chip auto generated in a 7 tile area with no doors or other way out.

Game.Objects.Factory.dungeon.FailLevel();
  • FreemanFreeman Posts: 1Member
    Elder Frenzy only seem to last for 3 seconds instead of 12 seconds... Don't know why its doing so but its very annoying...
  • robbieren75robbieren75 Posts: 4Member
    Whenever you tab out and re-enter all the cookies appear at once. It really annoys me.
  • dianediane Posts: 1Member
    IMac and Chrome - autopilot always on even when using the buttons - unplayable. I thought it was a "feature" until last night it was working properly. Today it's back to fighting with autopilot if I want to move.
  • JacobMIXJacobMIX Posts: 1,519Member, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    diane said:

IMac and Chrome - autopilot always on even when using the buttons - unplayable. I thought it was a "feature" until last night it was working properly. Today it's back to fighting with autopilot if I want to move.

There is a temporary fix for that:
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/1009/beta-unofficial-dungeon-fix-arrow-keyssmall-resolution-fixes/p1
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game
    Does anyone still keep count? :
    SOPA 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 | PIPA | ACTA
    CISPA | PCIP | FISA | NDAA | TPP

And if you need any help you can get it here: Part 1, Part 2, Read, DUPES, 2.0
  • AzrathianEmeraldAzrathianEmerald Posts: 4Member
    Beta bugs, where do I begin? One word:DUNGEONS! I loaded the beta to test the dungeons and spawned in 50 factories (so I cheated, oh hang me) and entered the dungeons, the autopilot I didn't even know EXISTED, began fighting me and resisting the clicks I was making. I didn't play too extensively after that but, yeah. Also, are you supposed to retain the ability to enter the dungeons with less than 50 factories?
  • m910qm910q Posts: 1Member
    I got to a dungeon where the end-monster is not reachable:
  • gunmakergunmaker Posts: 7Member
    edited October 2013
    bug lists(s)(s)
    main-game:
    a:: the news real triggers too soon for the whole world is molecular cookies, got it
    after only a few million cookies and ax:: hadn't unlocked time machine yet.:

b:: the grandmas in the previous version would remain angry at you after completing elders

c:: there's no alternate method not to go into demonic mode - to me that ruins gameplay

d:: the milk doesn't tell you how much you have or its worth

e:: tried your irc chat - it appears dead.. there are irc chat modules for your own websites btw (memory is marbled but i think theres a meebly.php? webchat plugin)

f:: it wold be nice to have a some kind of red glow/indicator of how close you ae to hitting the dungeon

g:: it would be cool to have minor bad events happen INSTEAD of astronomical cookie prices
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    dungeon:
    a:: your going to have alot of people asking how can i get into the dungeon. an instructional or ballpark hint in text would be nice.
    b::im willing to bet you code yourself but such a website exists as rpg maker... in the forums and google errata there's resources on how to convert it to 3d and etc as well as sound as music samples- i say at the least it could be inspirational, give it a shot ?
    Post edited by gunmaker on
    edited October 2013
    3 more things
    a:: occasionally when clicking the cookie the clicker will grab the nearby text even when dead centered on the cookie... can you move the text say 1000 nanometers up?
    i think it has something to do with quantum mechanics

b:: in the dungeon i can click so fast on the boss that i go right on through onto the next level
    >maybe u could make an invincible wall so that when the nearby boss dies the wall is destroyed?

perhaps you could add more flavor to the news? there's about 3 hours of 'media' when a sufficient amount sayeth - 24 harns?
    edited October 2013
    FIXED
    quack also chip doesnt 'see' cookies so he doesnt collect them actively

Game.Objects.Factory.dungeon.FailLevel();
    im having no luck enering that in can you tell me how to run that command?

• JacobMIXJacobMIX Posts: 1,519Member, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/632/unofficial-forum-help-thread/p1
    How to open the console: Just press Ctrl+Shift+J (this might not work on all browsers)
    Make sure you are on the "Console" tab. More info here: Cheating.
    Also cheating can have consequences so backup your save before you cheat.
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game
    Does anyone still keep count? :
    SOPA 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 | PIPA | ACTA
    CISPA | PCIP | FISA | NDAA | TPP

And if you need any help you can get it here: Part 1, Part 2, Read, DUPES, 2.0
    oh btw your main page http://www.dashnet.org ?
    sstill points to THIS orteil.dashnet.org on the main page
  • mycosilmycosil Posts: 1Member
    PROBLEMS WITH DUNGEONS:
    -If the window where im runing the game is not big enough i click in the butons but nothing hapens, if i make more big the window it disapear. It's not small at all, i can see the character picture and all the butons but id didnt react if im not in big screen. (mozilla and chrome)
    -I played the first time the dungeon and all went well. The second time the autobot starts to go crazy ( MOZILLA). I have see its usual in mozilla so i write this because i was able to play the first time, maybe it helps to find the bug,