Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

BUGS WITH THE BETA - PLEASE POST HERE

14567810»

Comments

• ruanl3galruanl3gal Posts: 1Member
    With license management your cookie clicker beta is with a bug and he is putting up TV ads and this is messing me up and this
  • Raven_Song_2Raven_Song_2 Posts: 1Member
    the middle thing that shows all the buildings will occasionally flash different colors when I mouse over it
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 398Member ✭✭✭
    The new baking achievements in V2.0032are a bit out of order:

Click (starring adam sandler)- make 10 septillion cookies just from cursors

Frantiquities- make 10 septillion cookies just from grandmas

Overgrowth- make 10 quintillion cookies just from farms

Sedimentalism- make 100 quintillion cookies just from mines

Labour of love- make 10 sextillion cookies just from factories <= <i class="Italic">this might actually be 1 sext and I typed it wrong

Reverse funnel system- make 10 sextillion cookies just from banks

Thus spoke you- make 100 sextillion cookies just from temples

Manafest destiny- make 1 septillion cookies just from wizard towers

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night- make 10 septillion cookies just from shipments

I’ve got the Midas touch- make 100 septillion cookies just from alchemy labs

Which eternal lie- make 1 octillion cookies just from portals

Déjà vu- make 10 octillion cookies just from time machines

Powers of ten- make 100 octillion cookies just from antimatter condensers

Now the dark days are gone- make 1 nonillion cookies just from prisms
    It looks like cursor and grandma should be lower thresholds, or the rest should be higher?

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,133Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8

It looks like cursor and grandma should be lower thresholds, or the rest should be higher?

Grandmas and cursors make more than some of the intermediate buildings, so I don't think that's a mistake. They gain a lot of synergies. In my main file, back on v2.002, my cursors have made 11.5 octillion so far, my grandmas have made 190 septillion, and the next building that has made more than grandmas is Wizard Tower, at 1.4 octillion. It lines up with the already-existing achievements, which were 10 quintillion and 10 sextillion.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • dparejadpareja Posts: 101Member ✭✭
    I used the debug feature to find the six new heavenly upgrades in the 2.0032 beta. Three of them were related to sugar, while the other three appeared to be linked to the golden cookie upgrades, all of which I have. But when I ascended, those latter three were nowhere to be seen in the upgrade tree.
  • barrel_riderbarrel_rider Posts: 1Member
    I'm unable to assign gods to worship slots in the pantheon mini game. When I click on one and start to drag it appears a few inches below the cursor and releasing anywhere (even when it says "release here to assign to a worship slot") cause the god to back to its row. A worship swap is used but the god isn't in the slot and the effect doesn't happen.

I'm unable to assign gods to worship slots in the pantheon mini game. When I click on one and start to drag it appears a few inches below the cursor and releasing anywhere (even when it says "release here to assign to a worship slot") cause the god to back to its row. A worship swap is used but the god isn't in the slot and the effect doesn't happen.

Try refreshing, and if that doesn't work try opening the game in a different browser and see if that works.

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 608Member ✭✭✭
    I think there may be a bug in the implementation of the pantheon.

My spreadsheet calculates CpS, and before putting any spirits in the slots it gave precisely the correct figure for both the CpS multiplier and overall CpS.

Entering Holobore in the Diamond slot causes the multiplier and the CpS to increase by 15%, precisely as it should.

Placing Jeremy in the ruby slot should, if my interpretation is correct, increase the multiplier and the CpS by 6%. In fact the multiplier (as displayed on the info screen) is unchanged, and my total CpS has increased by 5% (not 6%). Exactly 5%, to an accuracy of one in a million. I also notice that the Mokalsium spirit has benefits of 10/5/3, which makes me wonder if Jeremy has been give 5% in the ruby slot instead of 6%.
  • TraconTracon Posts: 7Member

I have this same exact problem and have yet been able to fix it. I am using Safari on a mac.

It is a big hit on the overall cookie cps. Hopefully it is resolved soon.
  • Princemohamed8Princemohamed8 Posts: 1Member
    I found a typo in some of the random news headlines:

I'm pretty sure the first word is supposed to be "Atheists"

I found a typo in some of the random news headlines:

I'm pretty sure the first word is supposed to be "Atheists"

No, that's correct. Theists are people who believe in gods. This is saying they have realised they were in the wrong religion and are switching to the new one.

• ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    The 2.004 beta is out with a bunch of new features, bugfixes and new bugs.

Bunnypedes description is misleading

The highest building upgrade, unlocked at 300 chancemakers, reads "Prisms are twice as efficient", but it actually makes chancemakers twice as efficient. Based on the icon and when it unlocks, I think the behaviour is right and the description is wrong.

Kitten consultants can't be unlocked

The info page says there's a new kitten, and in the source code it looks like it is an upgrade but there's no way to unlock it.
  • dparejadpareja Posts: 101Member ✭✭
    edited August 1
    The generation achievement descriptions for chancemakers have their stated thresholds being ten times too low--they claim they trigger at 1 septillion, 1 octillion and (I presume) 1 nonillion, but they actually trip at 10 times those amounts.

EDIT:

For the 2.0041 beta:

One minor note: when I switched from 2.004 to 2.0041, I had baked and bought the Dragon Cookie but not trained the secondary aura. I was then knocked back to Bake Dragon Cookie.

And on a much more important note, the last kitten upgrade is mistitled,
    because it's obvious that they're assistants to the regional meownager
    Post edited by dpareja on
  • cookiemonster22cookiemonster22 Posts: 1Member
    The sextillion fingers upgrade didn't show up when I got to 240 cursors for the 2.0041 beta.
  • TerradudeTerradude Posts: 1Member

"Clickataclysm" achievement does not work properly

In 2.0041 beta, I could still unlock the achievement "Clickataclysm" at 10 quintillion handmade cookies as normal. However, its description says "Make 1 sextillion cookies just from clicking" and it shows the wrong icon. Having 1 sextillion handmade cookies does not trigger any new achievement.

In the source code, I can find two achievements called "Clickataclysm", one for 10 quintillion and one for 1 sextillion.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 608Member ✭✭✭
    2.0041 beta: I had the strangest thing happen earlier today when attempting to replace Mokalsium with Skruuia in the Diamond slot. After I released the mouse button, BOTH spirits were there looking as though they were fighting over the position in the slot. The diamond slot rectangle itself had moved to above its normal position; the pantheon window's height had increased to accommodate it; Skruuia was in the slot at its new elevated position, and Mokalsium was below it at the spot where the slot should have been. Hovering over them caused both spirits to jump up and down.

I tried switching windows, closing and opening the pantheon, and a few other things, but this strange situation persisted until I actually managed to drag Mokalsium out of the slot. I'm not certain but I think it cost me one extra worship swap over and above the one I had already used.
  • tvrustvrus Posts: 3Member
    Problem with 2.0041 beta: Reached 2XX777777mil prestige, ascended and all the 777777 bonuses and the ripe hour earlier bonus and reincarnated.
    started buying upgrades and as usual the cookie egg and santa didnt show up so refreshed the game and it is now stuck forever on loading. refreshing/ctrl+f5 did nothing. clearing cookies for the game did nothing as well.
    Thought it might be a save problem so I moved my save to a different browser (used to be firefox, now chrome), reached the 777777 thingy again, ascended, bought the same upgrades (also adjusted the 5 slots to have late level kittens if it matters), reincarnated, once again the cookie egg and santa didnt show up, i saved and refreshed and once more, it is now stuck on loading...
    this is bad xD
14567810»