Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

AQ Dragons Released!

12346»

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

MFW the game has been completely abandoned whole-sale, and this is still a sticky thread.

...That's how I feel about another Artix game, HeroSmash.

I think it hasn't been updated since the last Fourth of July.
    Yeah, this game's totally dead.

It says a lot when Realm of the Mad God is updated more often.
    Well, it helps that Realm is under new ownership.
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

bump lol

how can bump announcement lol
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefian said:

bump lol

how can bump announcement lol
    It bumps it to the top of the announcement list. Pushing down more important announcements below it as a side-effect.
  • sederusederu Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Tellurium said:

Can we have some sort of "screw iaps" thing? I want more than three obtainable dragons without paying or watching (limited) ads?

Oh... Oh god, there are microtransactions? D:
    Not too bad.
    Why would you pay to get rid of adds?! It looks like those ads might save some lives!
  • snowman473snowman473 Member Posts: 5
    adventure quest 3d good very good
  • Camwood7Camwood7 Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2

XD so funny micro-transactions

It's telling that the most activity this game has seen in years for its "community" is some random newbie spamming on its thread on a mostly dead forum with, what, 3-7 original members from 2013-2015 left?
    Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May June 1st June 18th June 19th SOMEDAY: @Cookiewoodstock

Hi, I'm Barry Scott. Bang, and the signature is gone.
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camwood7 said:

It's telling that the most activity this game has seen in years for its "community" is some random newbie spamming on its thread on a mostly dead forum with, what, 3-7 original members from 2013-2015 left?

Actually the reddit has had some activity not 3 months ago. And the last time it was updated was on...
    Oh. August 14. Funny day.

Only slightly related but AQW sure loves their dragons. Like damn.

But yeah, looks like it ain't that dead.

12346»