Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

LEGEND OF A NEW WARRIOR RPG

FlamesFlames Posts: 582Member ✭✭
edited December 2014 in Playground
The world is under destruction.......................you must save it.................the disaborted robot Mackihan has done this all and our death is now he says..................please! We beg your pardon, sir!

REMEMBER, ONLY ENEMIES YOUR FIGHTING WILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT YOU! YOU CANNOT HELP OTHER PLAYERS UNLESS THEY ACEPPT! TWO PLAYERS CO-OP MAXIMUM, SO NO THREE OR MORE PLAYERS CAN BE TOGETHER!
Don't worry. I will move you guys automatically to the next encounter in that map.

Char. Sheet:
Name:
Class: (Swordsman, Hunter, or Mage)
Race: (Human, Goblin, Animal, Undead)
Other:
Bio:

Players:
John Egbert (Madhattington) Level 1 Mage
Fighting 3 Goblins
No Hat
No Chestplate
No Armguards
No Leggings
Bronze Staff
No Skills

Map:
Teniera Grasslands (John Egbert)

Bestiary:
Anti-Thanksgiving Collation Leader

I really don't understand what the qualifications of getting into a quote are. - Anon9mous
Post edited by Flames on
Tagged:

Comments

• MaddingtonMaddington Posts: 321Member ✭✭
    Name: John Egbert
    Class: Mage
    Race: Human
    Other: Is the only person who's noticed the elephant in the corner of every room.
    Bio: Was involved in a freak fan manufacturing accident that allowed him to see obvious things no one else took note of.
    The above post has been rated... INCREDIBLE STUPID! *CHEERING*
    "Perhaps you should upgrade your toaster?" -Zyzzyzus
  • FlamesFlames Posts: 582Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014

Name: John Egbert
    Class: Mage
    Race: Human
    Other: Is the only person who's noticed the elephant in the corner of every room.
    Bio: Was involved in a freak fan manufacturing accident that allowed him to see obvious things no one else took note of.

accepted

you also enter taneria grasslands! and encounter 3 goblins!

Anti-Thanksgiving Collation Leader

I really don't understand what the qualifications of getting into a quote are. - Anon9mous