Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

werewolf (started)

TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Playground
my 10 000th post was kinda disappointing, so let me try to make it up to you with this new forum game: werewolf.

HOW TO PLAY:
a turn is 2 IRL days.
everyone gets a role at the start of the game. ill PM you your role befour the game starts. your role should be kept a secret.
the roles are:
werewolf: the werewolfs get to kill 1 person every turn.
psychic: the psychic asks if X is a forumer or a werewolf.
forumer: the forumer doesny have any powers.

there are two teams: werewolfs and humans (forumers and the psychic)
someone gets voted out every round. everyone gets to vote.

How To Vote: you say the name of the person you want to vote out and a dumb reason why you want to vote them out.
example: "i vote for TFU_Satron because her avatar isa werepony." or "i vote for RedCookie666 because werewolfs are demonic". dont try to insult people when you make a dumb reason.

you have 24 hours to vote someone out. your vote will not count if you vote too late.
after the 24 hours; the werewolfs and psychic gets 24 hours to do their thing.

the game ends after all the werewolfs are dead or when there are more werewolfs than people.
if you want to join, just say it in the thread. next game starts wednesday next week.

im bad at explaining and i might have forgotten something, so if you have any questions, just ask.
What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
Post edited by TFU_Satron on

Comments

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have to sign up? Or do you pm everypony, no matter if they want to participate or not?
    If we have to, take this as my application to participate here :3
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

Do we have to sign up? Or do you pm everypony, no matter if they want to participate or not?
    If we have to, take this as my application to participate here :3

just tell me if you want to join.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need at least 6 people to play.
    I still want to.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    DasBloody said:

I still want to.

you and DC so far.
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,470Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    I'm in.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    we need at least 3 more.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,387Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll join.
  • Neko_SamaNeko_Sama Posts: 456Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    My brain did it again and trolled me, I think I will play
    Post edited by Neko_Sama on
    Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!My profile to see all my pwagons
    Pwease take good care of my pwagons and click them =3
    Neko_Sama said:

triginta et octo

38?
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,926Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna playy
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • Neko_SamaNeko_Sama Posts: 456Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

Neko_Sama said:

triginta et octo

38?
    Whoops seems I posted in the wrong thread, guess I was that sleepy and my brain decided to troll me.
    Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!My profile to see all my pwagons
    Pwease take good care of my pwagons and click them =3
  • ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    how does psychic work? is it like the sheriff in ToS where you select somebody and they're Not Suspicious/Mafia member?

or is it like an anonymous chat?
    people have stars in their names now apparently
  • YoukCatYoukCat Posts: 1,750Member ✭✭✭
    How I have played is:

Werewolf - There are 2 of them. They're evil and at night vote people
    Seer - Can check one person a night to see if they're a Villager or Werewolf
    Villager - Nothing special

And then the game got updated and had special roles...

Bodyguard - Protect one person from death
    Matyr - If someone would die, die instead.
    Witness - See who a werewolf is when you check someone who is attacked
    Survivor - Survive
    Sorcerer - Seer for the Wolves basicly. Won't go much further with him.
    Traitor - Villager on the Werewolf side.
    Spy - Sees what Werewolves are saying

THat might be it.

Either way, join
    http://cavemurder.prophpbb.com/
    That's my forum game website!
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
    ThatDude said:

how does psychic work? is it like the sheriff in ToS where you select somebody and they're Not Suspicious/Mafia member?

or is it like an anonymous chat?

is an anonymous chat with me.
    psychic: "is Opti a werewolf?"
    me: "no"

the psychic is the only one who can see the chat. he can tell the other players, but the werewolfs will most definitely kill you as soon as they know your the psychic, so keep it a secret early game.
    YoukCat said:

How I have played is:

Werewolf - There are 2 of them. They're evil and at night vote people
    Seer - Can check one person a night to see if they're a Villager or Werewolf
    Villager - Nothing special

And then the game got updated and had special roles...

Bodyguard - Protect one person from death
    Matyr - If someone would die, die instead.
    Witness - See who a werewolf is when you check someone who is attacked
    Survivor - Survive
    Sorcerer - Seer for the Wolves basicly. Won't go much further with him.
    Traitor - Villager on the Werewolf side.
    Spy - Sees what Werewolves are saying

THat might be it.

its close.
  • DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭
    I'll play
    "My reverse psychology will never work on you!" ~kirdneh
    "I'm a square!" ~DarthCookie
    Username Gen
    two days left to join.
    I thought there would be more participants.
  • IdlerIdler Posts: 3,225Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to play. Damn dude. An bread.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
    DasBloody said:

I thought there would be more participants.

i think we got 9 players so far. thats pretty good.
    today is the last day to join.
  • DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭
    I shall join, then.
    "My reverse psychology will never work on you!" ~kirdneh
    "I'm a square!" ~DarthCookie
    Username Gen
    I SHALL JOIN PLEASE YOU FORGOT ME!
    Idler said:

i didnt forget anyone.

Idler said:

i didnt forget anyone.
    Did you accept me?
    Idler said:

Idler said:

i didnt forget anyone.
    Did you accept me?
    yes.
    ive PMed the werewolfs and the psychic.
    everyone that didnt get a PM is a forumer.

roles:
    2 werewolfs.
    1 psychic.
    6 forumers.

the game has now started. you have 1 day to vote for who to kill.
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,926Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    forum forum
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
    BTGc1 said:

forum forum

who do you vote for?