Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Teamwork Incremental! (4 Points) Voting for Next 1-2 Hours.

PurgePurge Member, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Playground
Total Points: 29
Current Points Per Day: 9

Buildings:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Point Tower (3):
1 PPD (Total: 3 PPD)
3 Points
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Point Castle (2)
3 PPD (Total: 6 PPD)
10 Points

Point Kingdom(0)
8 PPD (Total: 0 PPD)
5 points, 3 Point Tower, 1 Point Castle

Current Quest:
Get to number 50
Reward: 15 points

Features:
Upgrades - 50 Total Points
Achievements - 100 Total Points
Weekly Challenges - 250 Total Points
???? - 500 Total Points
????? - 1,000 Total Points, 50% of Achievements
?????? - 5,000 Total Points, 75% of Achievements, 50% of Upgrades
??????? - 10,000 Total Points, 90% of Achievements, 75% of Upgrades
Prestige/Win - 100,000 Total Points, 100% of Achievements, 100% of Upgrades, 75 of all Buildings
ULTRA PRESTIGE?!?!? - 1,000,000 Total Points, 100% of Acheivments, 100% of upgrades, 250 of all Buildings, Lvl 3+ Prestige Emerald

How to Play:
Basically, all you have to do is post numbers. When you get to the specified number by regular counting, you get a point reward. You may only post for a 2nd (or 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc...) time after 2 other people have posted. I will make a Straw Poll for people to choose what building to buy (or no building) and every day, i will increase the point count. Upgrades will be unlocked at 100 Total Points. I will sometimes give random points to speed the game up.
""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse
Post edited by Purge on

Comments