Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I'M BACK!

PurgePurge Posts: 2,014Member, Friendly, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
Yay! I'm back from my unannounced and warningless (for me, too) leave! Well, what happened. is that, basically, my computer broke. I was able to check what was going on here occasionally on my freind's computer, but not enough to know all the things that have been going on. So, if anybody could fill me in on big events & new members, that would be great!
""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,396Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Yay, I'm glad you're alive :3

There's like, some stuff that happened. Maybe someone better than me at recapping can recap, or you can just read through the threads/activity.
  • GardevoirGardevoir Posts: 522Member ✭✭✭
    Welcome back!

• Neko_SamaNeko_Sama Posts: 456Member ✭✭✭
    Wellcome back I'm a new nember! so pelased to meet ya
    Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!My profile to see all my pwagons
    Pwease take good care of my pwagons and click them =3
  • japanmanjapanman Posts: 463Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Purge2202 said:

Yay! I'm back from my unannounced and warningless (for me, too) leave! Well, what happened. is that, basically, my computer broke. I was able to check what was going on here occasionally on my freind's computer, but not enough to know all the things that have been going on. So, if anybody could fill me in on big events & new members, that would be great!

Urk, I barely know you.
    But, not much except 300 New spam members and 3 actually nice new members.
    /