- List details in your suggestions. For example; if you suggest an upgrade, talk about what mechanics it would have.
- Check other topics and use the search function to see if your suggestion has already been posted.
- Make sure your suggestion isn't already on the to-do list.
- Fandom suggestions won't be put into the game. No tardis time machines, no pony grandmas.
- For Cookie Clicker related discussions; please go here.
- If you have a bug to report; please post it here.
This is an English-speaking forum. Please do not post in other languages.
1. Before you post:
- Read all the stickies.
- If you have a question or a problem; check other topics, announcements and use the search function to see if your issue hasn't already been answered.
2. When you post
- Title your thread correctly. Poorly titled threads will be moderated.
- Don't hotlink images. Use an image host. Imgur is a good one.
3. Inappropriate content
- When you post a NSFW image you may not embed it. You can only use a link and clearly label it as NSFW.
- Advertising is not allowed. However, links to modifications etc. are allowed.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Bumping old threads for no reason is considered spam.
- Put some effort into your posts. Making posts like "FIRST" is considered spam.
- Your signature may not be higher than 100 pixels, this includes images.
- Your signature will automatically be cropped if it exceeds this limit.
- NSFW images are not allowed in signatures.
5. Listen to moderators
- They are here to keep the forum clean and safe.
- If they tell you to do something, you should do it.
Failing to follow the rules can result in your content being removed, temporary bans or permanent bans.
If you think someone is breaking the rules with their post, you can flag it.