Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Ask Gardevoir Anything! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,379 Mod
    Regardless of what exact audience MLP is intended for: Why do you feel that liking a TV show intended for little kids is a negative thing?
  • BakersnfieldBakersnfield Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Regardless of what exact audience MLP is intended for: Why do you feel that liking a TV show intended for little kids is a negative thing?

Maybe he thinks that's a sign of immaturity.

"Nothing changes, except what has to..." -Cragen
    "Not long now, be ready..." -Mercer
    "Everybody lies... everybody dies." -House
    "You'll tell me the truth so i can lie for you." -Voight
    "I am the captain of my soul." -Mandela & Henley
    "I am the Idle Game Master, not CJ." -Me
  • GardevoirGardevoir Member Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

have you ever watched mlp?

I tried but I think I quits when they were trying to sign a song.

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gardevoir said:

thats what i thought.
    gab is indeed a brony.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
    edited October 2014
    Tellurium said:

It's not because of that, they post image of them everywhere, they "Pony-fied" images/memes, some of them try to make other people like MLP and more, basically trying to take over the internet.

Gardevoir said:

thats what i thought.
    gab is indeed a brony.
    How that make me a Brony?

• TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,379 Mod
    Gardevoir said:

Tellurium said:

It's not because of that, they post image of them everywhere, they "Pony-fied" images/memes, some of them try to make other people like MLP and more, basically trying to take over the internet.
    I don't do any of those things, and neither do a large portion of bronies. That's stereotyping a group of people by their most obnoxious members.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gardevoir said:

Tellurium said:

Well, at least you aren't insulting bronies by calling them "autistic" or "gay" so there's that.
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,451 Mod

Gardevoir said:

Tellurium said:

Well, at least you aren't insulting bronies by calling them "autistic" or "gay" so there's that.
    You forgot my favorite part — "mongol". What an insult!
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight said:

Gardevoir said:

Tellurium said:

or "fat".
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • BakersnfieldBakersnfield Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Shylight said:

Gardevoir said:

Tellurium said:

Or "pokemongueta".

"Nothing changes, except what has to..." -Cragen
    "Not long now, be ready..." -Mercer
    "Everybody lies... everybody dies." -House
    "You'll tell me the truth so i can lie for you." -Voight
    "I am the captain of my soul." -Mandela & Henley
    "I am the Idle Game Master, not CJ." -Me
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Gardevoir said:

you watched the show and your to afraid to tell anyone that you like it.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

Gardevoir said:

The animations are good but the show doesn't interest me.

Gardevoir said:

Gardevoir said:

then why didnt you say "meh. i dont like the show." instead of "EVERYONE WHO WATCHED THIS SHOW SHOULD DIE BECAUSE THEY ARE LITTLE FUCKING GIRLS AND FAT AND SUCK!!!!111ONEONE11!"?
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyzzyzus said:

Scary.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)

Gardevoir said:

Gardevoir said:

then why didnt you say "meh. i dont like the show." instead of "EVERYONE WHO WATCHED THIS SHOW SHOULD DIE BECAUSE THEY ARE LITTLE FUCKING GIRLS AND FAT AND SUCK!!!!111ONEONE11!"?
    Lol, I didn't even say that.

Gardevoir said:

Gardevoir said:

Gardevoir said:

Lol, I didn't even say that.
    that does not answer my question.
  • MisakaMisaka Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    What is a Gardevoir? Asks Misaka.
    A cat, yet "Dog"... hehe...
    Misaka said:

What is a Gardevoir? Asks Misaka.

A very cool species of Pokemon, It will give it's life to protect it's trainer. My avatar is a Shiny Mega Gardevoir

• MisakaMisaka Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    What is a Pokemon? Asks Misaka.
    A cat, yet "Dog"... hehe...
    Misaka said:

What is a Pokemon? Asks Misaka.

Monsters than are friends with humans. Stupid people think Pokemon are dog fights, but it's about using stuffs like magic, fire, Etc. Pokemon are also free to get out of their Pokeball (A capsule to take Pokemon with you).

PETA is really shit when it come to games like Pokemon.

• YoukCatYoukCat Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭
    Can you play my game Survive the Monster's Realm?
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So... We weren't the ones that said Pokemon is gay... I put over 500 hours into ONE GAME of it. I frickin' love my pokemans. Why did you blame us for that?
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quite like Dewotts.
    i shouldnt even be alive at this point
    but i am
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    BTGc1 said:

I quite like Dewotts.

Dewotts are meh. Buizels are where it's at.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Member Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Gardevoir said:

Frayu1600 said:

Gardevoir said:

Frayu1600 said:

Gardevoir said:

Frayu1600 said:

Why did you come back?

I was bored

btw your prize was this answer ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    I'm honored, Gabidou. Can't remember why did you insult some bronies. I think because you are a serious hater and you didn't know that you were offending people that may get offended. But ah well.
    They insult Pokemon by saying it's gay and/or childish. Oh the irony.
    But that's not true.
    First, in my "I'm done" thread, some of the bronies said that Pokemon was also Childish.

Second,

Third, Pokemon isn't childish or Gay most of the time.

Pokemon is actually kinda dark. Capturing creatures from the wild and pitting them against each other in a fight after vicious training.Or maybe it's just me and my crazy brain.
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Member Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Tellurium said:

Maybe he thinks that's a sign of immaturity.

But what's wrong with being immature?
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir

Gardevoir said:

Frayu1600 said:

Gardevoir said:

Frayu1600 said:

Gardevoir said:

Frayu1600 said:

Why did you come back?

I was bored

btw your prize was this answer ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    I'm honored, Gabidou. Can't remember why did you insult some bronies. I think because you are a serious hater and you didn't know that you were offending people that may get offended. But ah well.
    They insult Pokemon by saying it's gay and/or childish. Oh the irony.
    But that's not true.
    First, in my "I'm done" thread, some of the bronies said that Pokemon was also Childish.

Second,

Third, Pokemon isn't childish or Gay most of the time.

Pokemon is actually kinda dark. Capturing creatures from the wild and pitting them against each other in a fight after vicious training.Or maybe it's just me and my crazy brain.
    Pokemon isn't really abusive.

Pokemon can get out of their Pokeball as much as they want.

They fits perfectly in Pokeballs, not matter the size.

Pokemon are made to fight.

Pokemon don't fight at the point they are bleeding hard, broken bones, etc. unless one of them are abusing.

Anyone that claims Pokemon are like "Dog fights" are stupid. If it were like Dog fights, it would be 2 Dog Pokemon repetitively using Bite and Scratch until the battle ends.