Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Adventures of Steve (Newbie Webcomic)

PurgePurge Posts: 2,014Member, Friendly, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Off Topic

The Adventures of Steve!

This is my 1st webcomic sereis, all about the adventures of Steve, and his freinds: Bob, Tom, and Winclakajaro
""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse

Comments

• PurgePurge Posts: 2,014Member, Friendly, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    First comic has been released!

This will be the 1st part of a 5-part special comic, celebrating the 1st comic in the series! The comic will get better, and there will be a new title screen whenever i feel like my art has really improved, just to make it easier to find the better art.
    ""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse
  • Frank_3everestFrank_3everest Posts: 1,453Member ✭✭✭
    i did not like the shape part one, but it definitely has potential, keep making them
    You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    "I took things to fart"-@KhantStopButtnugget
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII
    Congratules! Your reward is this paper cup. -@DoomlordKravoka

Dragon cave profile up in here- http://dragcave.net/user/Frank_Eeverest

i did not like the shape part one, but it definitely has potential, keep making them

Others will be longer, with more work. There will be a pretty good story around the mystery shape.

Major-ish Spoiler:
    The mystery shape will be part of a big adventure later. You'll see.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,401Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    I recommend not using Paint, and especially not the Paint default shape-makers. It's the main thing that makes you look like a scrubking.
    Tellurium said:

I recommend not using Paint, and especially not the Paint default shape-makers. It's the main thing that makes you look like a scrubking.

I'm working on the next one. It's pretty good so far, need to add colors. I stopped using as much paint shapes, as that was mainly for the shape itself, and that now takes some... different... forms.