Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

I am Narrator, you are Bob. (Roleplay)

MaddingtonMaddington Posts: 321Member ✭✭
This is a story where you roleplay as Bob, and guide him through whatever's happening to him. You can say commands for him to do, such as "Break window" or "Drink from fountain" or "Walk to desk" or pretty much anything.

"Bob woke up and found himself in a square room. The walls were depressingly grey and blank. The only features in the room were a bright light on the ceiling and a wooden door on one of the walls. It suddenly occurred to him that he had no memory of anything that had happened before he was in the room. How did he get there? Why was he there? Perhaps the answers would be found outside. But first he needed to get out of the room."
The above post has been rated... INCREDIBLE STUPID! *CHEERING*
"Perhaps you should upgrade your toaster?" -Zyzzyzus
Tagged:

Comments

• FatChicken18FatChicken18 Posts: 1,172Member ✭✭✭
    BREAK THE DOOR.
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir
  • MaddingtonMaddington Posts: 321Member ✭✭
    "Bob started smashing the door with all of his strength, which wasn't very much. After about an hour the door finally collapsed, as did Bob. Eventually regaining his strength, he walked through the doorway. There were two long corridors going left and right. The one on the left looked awesome and really interesting, while the right one was boring and plain. Bob couldn't decide which hall to go through."
    The door was actually unlocked the whole time.
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,548Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Go to the one on the right.
    Shitposts may be returning
    "After much decision Bob decided to go through the right corridor. He felt so stupid for not going through the amazing, awesome and really interesting left corridor. Why did he do that? Walking down the plain and boring right corridor, he noticed a door on the side of it. Should he find out what's behind it, or keep going down the plain and boring right corridor."
    The left corridor was so awesome and really interesting, and it looked like there was a party with free food down there.
    Peek inside the door
    "Bob partially opened the door and peeked inside. At first, he couldn't see anything, but as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, it became clear that the room was full of computers. At least, it used to be. Now they were mostly destroyed. In the middle of the room, Bob could just make out a horrifying, moving, squishy pile of flesh. Bob quickly slammed the door, and heard the sound of the creature trying to get out. Luckily for him, the creature didn't realise that it just needed to pull on the door to open it. Bob ran further down the corridor and saw two doors on opposite walls with windows. What should he do?"
    Peek in both of the doors.
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    Look through the window of the door on his left.
  • ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    Punch the door on the left
    people have stars in their names now apparently
    "In the door on the left, Bob saw a purple elephant with pink polka dots on it jumping on a trampoline while singing the French national anthem backwards. In the other door, Bob saw a massive green pipe that he could presumably jump down."
    BREAK DOWN THE LEFT DOOR AND WRESTLE WITH THE ELEPHANT
    edited September 2014
    "With a new surge of strength, Bob rekt the left door and began to wrestle with the elephant. Just as it seemed like he was about to lose and die, a man with a gun rolled into the room and shot the elephant, causing it to explode. The man vanished and was never heard from or seen again."
    Die anyway because yolo.
    "Bob suddenly died. An unknown period of time later, he was brought back to life in a graveyard by a necromancer wearing a top hat. The necromancer told him, "You still have much to do." Bob had no idea what he meant by that. Bob went to a tavern, and the sign on the front said that the barkeep was offering quests to everyone. In the corner, there were four small people trying to hide a small golden ring."
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Feed them to that weird lanky guy with a loincloth, he looks like he could use the food.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
    edited September 2014
    "Bob felt driven to grab all four halflings and give them to the 'weird lanky guy with a loincloth.' They weren't happy about this, and one of them managed to run away. Bob didn't care. He walked over to the barkeep and asked, "What quests do you have for me?" "For you?" The barkeep replied, "Well, luckily, I have two quests for you: You can deliver some bread to a guy outside town, or you can fight the dragon at Death Mountain and save the princess" Bob couldn't decide which one to pick."
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob then decided that he would attempt to propose to the dragon with his newfound ring.
    "After what seemed like a lifetime, Bob finally reached the peak of Death Mountain and proposed to the dragon. The dragon's tears were so large that Bob nearly drowned. Apparently it had never been loved before. When Bob put the ring on the dragon, it suddenly screamed and fell off the peak of Death Mountain and splattered on the ground. What? You didn't think it was called Death Mountain for nothing, did you? Bob couldn't see the princess anywhere, so he decided to go back to the town. Unfortunately, there was a wizard in his path. He said, "You killed those hobbits! You will pay for your crimes!" Bob saw a convenient sword on the path."
    Say the magic words for convincing swords to kill wizards that stand in your way.
    "After Bob said the magic words, the sword rose from the ground and impaled the wizard. Bob cheerfully ran along until he came across a MASSIVE CAVE. The MASSIVE CAVE looked so MASSIVE that Bob just had to go inside. The entrance had a MASSIVE CAVE-in, trapping Bob inside the MASSIVE CAVE. Bob could somehow make out a MASSIVE CAVE tunnel directly in front of him. To his right, however, there was a MASSIVE CAVE dungeon."
  • DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭
    Throw rocks into the dungeon and tunnel to see if anything wakes up.
    "My reverse psychology will never work on you!" ~kirdneh
    "I'm a square!" ~DarthCookie
    Username Gen
    "Bob grabbed some rocks and threw them. First, he threw them at the dungeon, but they crashed into the locked metal door. He then threw them into the tunnel, where they hit a giant cave troll, but that's not important. Bob ran through the tunnel and found that there was a locked wooden door at the end. He realised that he was trapped between a cave troll and a locked door, which wasn't a very good place to be."
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM BOB DOWN WITH GOOGLE PLUS Take a look at that box
    "Bob looked at his box. It suddenly occurred to him that he had never picked up a box in his entire adventure. "How did I get this box?" Bob asked the cave troll. The troll shrugged. Bob then noticed a button on one of the sides that said "Press in case of trolls." Bob pressed the button and the cave troll exploded. Bob went through the conveniently unlocked wooden door. Inside that room there was a time machine that Bob knew how to operate."
    Go back to before you killed the cave troll and explode it with your ray gun
    "Bob went back in time to before he killed the cake troll. He shot it with his ray gun, causing it to explode. He then got hit in the face by a rock his past self threw, killing him. Bob's past self decided to take over the story and grabbed the ray gun, blasting down the locked door to the dungeon. He then had an epic boss battle that I slept through. When he finally reached the surface, he realised that he was standing at the edge of a cliff, where there was water as far as the eye can see. Unless you counted the army of sharks directly below and the stone spikes that were also underneath. Bob had two options: To jump, or to go back into the dungeon."
    Go back into the dungeon, and enter the unlocked wooden door (the one with the time machine). Then, save your dragon fiancee from falling off of the mountain, so that the two of you can live together and have children.
    "Bob ran back to the time machine as quickly as he could and travelled to before his fiancee died. Just as the dragon was about to die, he used the time machine's convenient tractor beam to save her. They lived happily for a few years and had two children. They were both scaly, winged and fire breathing humans. Unfortunately, the dragon's ring caused her to grow and go mad with power. She killed one of the children and forced Bob and the other one to flee. Unfortunately, Bob didn't have enough time to retrieve the time machine. Bob and his child separated.
    Bob eventually stumbled across a cave. After exploring the inside, he decided that it was some sort of abandoned shrine. Well, abandoned except for it's guardian, that he had just woken up; A blind, telepathic hydra. He knew it was telepathic because it knew exactly what he was going to do. On the positive side of things, the shrine looked full of valuable objects which were made of valuable metals. Plus, he could probably outrun a sleepy hydra. Probably."
    About Bob, the dragon and the children...Trust me, you don't want to know.

Slap Maws in the face. (Right in the face).

Which one?