Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 32

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
Tellurium won the last round, so now TFU and bop will be the opponents!

Best of DashNet Round 32 25 votes

TFU_Satron
48%
ShylightLauraAnon9mousZyzzyzusThatDudeAuroyaNovoCaesarDimitriChaotic_NeutralDarkmatterfireTelluriumThe_Deranged_Umbreon 12 votes
basketofpuppies
52%
CalamityKillAllRebels100lolTFU_SatronPerfectionYaddladdlDeathranger999lennonluiz0907OrcaguyBurntCookieerdbeereExplodingCamelDemonicSprinkles 13 votes
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on
Tagged:

Comments

• Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    I'm sorry... Lady Satron is just always so active, so unique, so... cheeky...

BOP, I still love you for your sweetness and awesomeness, but I have to pick TFU in this situation.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,677Member, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    I thought this one already ended- *facepalm*

Now i know that i was stupid in my post last round.

Not that it will change anything
    Likely the weirdest person ever.
    Welp. :p

Anyways, hello.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,392Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    TFU_Satron
    Ye, bop may be awesome and the nicest person ever, but Satron is our Queen.

One of the main reasons I like her is that bread is what I think is the perfect example of a good meme. Bad memes are ones that are the same every time or slightly modified (like faster menner), they get old very fast. But the bread jokes make me laugh, because they aren't just the same phrase that is totally out place and just a forced reference. Jokes are about the surprise, when you already know a joke it's boring, even one that was really funny the first time. "im getting the bread" and "time to heat up the oven" are ones that have actually made me laugh out loud.

The other great meme example I can think of is Perfection's trains. Even just the "1" trains he uses are different every single time. It makes me realize how dumb normal memes are, they're just the same image repeated over and over or with slight editing. Memes like these are what makes me like this place so much! :3

Wow, this post is longer than I thought it would be.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    So I guess the best users of this forum are the females.
    basketofpuppies

Unsurprising. Females kind of have their special sense of humor, and well...

They are usually happier, create better memes and are more tryhard at their post count(as proven with Satron, righto?)

I voted for basketofpuppies because she managed to literally go against all the rules and post lots and lots of awesome stuff... at the age of 50.

Blows my mind in all degrees.

Still was very close though.

(Even by though i didn't vote for you, good luck in 10000 pots Lady Satron! :D)

Anyways, hello.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron

They are usually happier, create better memes and are more tryhard at their post count(as proven with Satron, righto?)

I voted for basketofpuppies because she managed to literally go against all the rules and post lots and lots of awesome stuff... at the age of 50.

10000 pots? I've heard people dying after snorting just one pot!
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    Sorry, but queen over mod.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    basketofpuppies
    Anon9mous said:

10000 pots? I've heard people dying after snorting just one pot!
    Typo. I wrote it and found it so funny i decided to keep it.

Anyways, hello.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies

thanks! im at about 10 pots a day.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies

never thought females would rule the internet, huh?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron

10 pots a day is very unhealthy. You should consider to stop smoking weed, or at least smoking a little less.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    basketofpuppies
    DasBloody said:

10 pots a day is very unhealthy. You should consider to stop smoking weed, or at least smoking a little less.
    weed? what does weed have to do with pots?
  • ZyzzyzusZyzzyzus Posts: 4,255Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    DasBloody said:

How do you know it is that? It could be pots of... yoghurt!
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
    TFU_Satron

DasBloody said:

Weed grows in pots.
    Zyzzyzus said:

DasBloody said:

How do you know it is that? It could be pots of... yoghurt!
    That might be even more unhealthy.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    basketofpuppies
    DasBloody said:

DasBloody said:

Weed grows in pots.

weed is not the only thing that grows in pots.
    TFU_Satron

DasBloody said:

DasBloody said:

Weed grows in pots.

weed is not the only thing that grows in pots.
    Ye, sometimes it's wheat, too.
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 14,670Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    I made it a tie :D

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    This could be a close one.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    basketofpuppies
    its a tie.
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    bop is winning...by a lot...
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    basketofpuppies
    Wow... the tables turned just like that without alts.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,392Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    TFU_Satron

Wow... the tables turned just like that without alts.

The comeback does exist! That's why you always leave the poll open for the full 24 hours.
  • KillAllRebelsKillAllRebels Posts: 233Member ✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    Ya this is definitely a hard pick.
    Look to the Cookie... well at least the Dark Side.
    basketofpuppies
    Voting is over.
  • DimitriDimitri Posts: 26Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    TFU_Satron
    I made numerous deals with my princess, she said if i winmore than her, she would marry me, and this time for real!
    So two left! I'm so excited!!!

Edit: I'm sorry TFU lost, but it made me happy because i'm closer to marry my princess!
    I'm handsome ;o
    i'm also the prince of Darkness
    basketofpuppies
    i dont think anyone could beat bop.
    basketofpuppies
    It appears that bop is always losing and then suddenly starts winning.