Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

True Never Click Master-Race

TwomanatorTwomanator Posts: 33Member
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
how many others are with me here in the master race?

Comments

• galaxymangalaxyman Posts: 5Member
    yes

after i reset, i have never clicked the cookie even once

at 200 mill with no clicks in sight
  • TwomanatorTwomanator Posts: 33Member
    1.2 billion cookies here wish that small things like these gave you x amount of cookies or unlocked more upgrades for you or something.
  • SikuSiku Posts: 21Member
    I got all the way to 1 billion cookies and then i started clicking on golden cookies and it was like "ooh clicking frenzy. wait. why is it only giving me 100,000 per click, wait... GODDAMNIT."

So, got the achievement but Clicking Frenzy at 300m + cps is just wayyy too good to pass up (We're talking TRILLIONS here!)
  • Turtle_CookieTurtle_Cookie Posts: 6Member

how many others are with me here in the master race?

Twomanator
    Challenge Accepted...after I get all the regular Achievements...
    image Mmmm Gotta Have Grandma's Turtle Cookies!
  • Arbitrary007Arbitrary007 Posts: 207Member
    I'm with Siku. I managed to get the "True Neverclick" with the reset, but after that, I managed to get a "Clicking Frenzy" and that gives more cookies than regular cps does by far.
  • oscartoscart Posts: 2Member
    I did the true never click thing after my first reset. I'm on my third reset now, and I went back to clicking. I have failed you.
  • Code14715Code14715 Posts: 174Member
    TFW I suggested True Neverclick through an anonymous Ask. The quote was Orteil's touch, afaik, though.
  • RachelRachel Posts: 245Member
    I had 5 quadrillion total cookies, and 1.1 billion cps before resetting when prestige was added, with 0 clicks. Since then, i ended up getting a click frenzy with 7x production frenzy still on, so i clicked for that. I got 100 trillion cookies from it, so no regrets.
  • Just reset with assfull of heavenly chips, any tips for a master race noobie??
  • oscartoscart Posts: 2Member
    Welp. It helps to have something to do with your hands while you stalk golden cookies. I made a sweater for one of my kitten helpers.
  • RiderofDarkRiderofDark Posts: 18Member
    I'm among the number. Since I've a lot of heavenly chips, I figured I'd work towards 1 quadrillion cookies and post that sweet victory.
  • AukeXIAukeXI Posts: 3Member
    I did it BEFORE the prestige update, how's that for you neverclicks?
  • CroremCrorem Posts: 21Member
    Wait does this apply to everyone who got the achievement or everyone who got the achievement and yet still refuses to stop?
  • MitchMitch Posts: 14Member
    I only started like 2 hours ago and have been afking it but it took me 5 golden cookies to get to 15 cookies for my first cursor.
  • MatrimMatrim Posts: 1Member
    Took me a few minutes, but True Neverclicker here, baby!
    Wrath Cookie? It's time to roll the dice!
  • xXZebraPhallusXxxXZebraPhallusXx Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been a trueneverclicker after my first reset. But sometimes the urge is just too much, guys. The cookie calls me...It teases me. I need help.
    I had 3 click frenzies so far and still have kept my beautiful shadow achievement.

I'm with Siku. I managed to get the "True Neverclick" with the reset, but after that, I managed to get a "Clicking Frenzy" and that gives more cookies than regular cps does by far.

those that have it or had it in the past are in the master race
    Crorem said:

Wait does this apply to everyone who got the achievement or everyone who got the achievement and yet still refuses to stop?

• kmmkmm Posts: 4Member
    edited September 2013
    I reset with more than a quadtrillion cookies, my prestige heavenly chips bonus is through the roof^^
    Got true neverclick pretty fast only took me 1 hour with my insane cps multiplier

I still have one achievement with ?
    what is it and how do i get it?

edit: typo not trillion -> quadtrillion
  • AliceAlice Posts: 3Member
    edited September 2013
    I reset today; I didn't get the quadrillion reset achievement unfortunately. T_T It took forever to get the necessary Golden Cookies because I was multitasking, but once I got my cursor I was in business. Prestige is a great feature! I was going to go for True Neverclick once I got my 200th Time Machine, but because of Prestige I could get it earlier.

kmm, there's a list of shadow achievements on the wiki~

I'm guessing that you're missing the one for cheating.
  • kmmkmm Posts: 4Member
    meh,
    i dont want to be a cheater, i got my 1 quadtrillion achievement the legit way
    edited September 2013
    @kmm zoom in untill the cookie has been dunked into the milk
    kmm said:

I reset with more than a quadtrillion cookies, my prestige heavenly chips bonus is through the roof^^
    Got true neverclick pretty fast only took me 1 hour with my insane cps multiplier

• LegendenLegenden Posts: 31Member
    Mitch said:

I only started like 2 hours ago and have been afking it but it took me 5 golden cookies to get to 15 cookies for my first cursor.

I was going to ask how you got the first 15 cookies without clicking but you answered my question :P Golden cookie.. had forgotten that one :P Well, next time i reset my game i will never click :D
    I am the master of something!
    Fear me, or I will fear you!
  • Turtle_CookieTurtle_Cookie Posts: 6Member
    As an Update on my road to the True Never Click Master-Race. I started it on a laptop different to my normal cookie clicker. So I'm currently...Just checked...GUYS I DID IT! Wooo!
    image Mmmm Gotta Have Grandma's Turtle Cookies!
  • BobBob Posts: 283Member
    kmm said:

Quadrillion* there is no trillion in quadrillion. :P

I got the achievement by having my autoclicker spam click the cookie as I reset my game. I started over with 200M cookies, and zero clicks. Got the achievement. :P

• SellymeSellyme Posts: 157Member
    Got True Neverclick yesterday after my first reset, took AGES to get those first two Lucky golden cookies for the 15 cookies needed for a cursory, but thanks to my 27 Heavenly Chips, after that I was flying. Took 10 minutes at most after the first farm.

Went back to clicking after that because Clicking Frenzy is OP.
  • asdfasdf Posts: 3Member
    An entire morning to get that achievement XD
  • AstariAstari Posts: 128Member
    You can trick the Game a little if you try to get the two Shadow Klick Achievements.

Wait until a Golden Cookie appear on your Screen, then make a Soft reset. The Golden Cookie will still be there . If you dont get a Lucky just load your Save and wait for the next Golden Cookie.
  • GenostylerSyoGenostylerSyo Posts: 22Member
    Just got it like three minutes ago.

Honestly, the only vaguely tough part was just waiting for the golden cookies to pop up.
    Gaahaa... No. This isn't funny.
  • ClickerofCookieClickerofCookie Posts: 271Member
    Just a matter of time machines.
    I am the master of cursors. Cursors are everything. Cursors are love, cursors are life. I've said the word "cursors" so many times it sounds weird now.

Cursors.